#1 May 25th, 2005 08:30 PM

dandy

well it about f'ing time

finally finally, i have made it here to the ism forum. my most profuse apologies do go out, i am just REALLY lazy and keep forgetting to ask head for passwords. ANYWAYS. whats happening people? i am so ridiculously in love with you all right now for all the comments on my folios, you are gonna give me one helluva attititude if you are not careful. new videos are up soon, i hope you like them as much as you seem to like th others. i am doing a shoot in the very near future, do any of you have any suggestions or requests. unfortunately i have to state that my sexual boundaries DO stop at Darth Vader masks and alice cooper outfits. sorry. hehehe. Anyways, i have to work soon ugh, its like 830 at night here, i have work at 12 so i think ill have a nap before i go. I am going to make lasagne for dinner tommorow night. ive been meaning to do it for like a week now and keep being delayed. i am going grocery shopping tommorow WOOOO! its about time. but anyway listen to me self indulgently rambling, and probably ruining any image you had of me with bad spelling and arrogance, but you know what are you gonna do...

xoxoxoxoxox

ps...any questions? im not gonna get shocked or offended, in fact please do your best to attempt either

sometimes enough is not enough and i want MORE

#2 May 25th, 2005 11:23 PM

MrPicMe

Re: well it about f'ing time

It's my luck that Barbie was knee deep in pussy on your set...

Where have you been? We missed you! Go for another set please...(something at the ocean)

#3 May 27th, 2005 05:34 AM

Belgareth

dandy wrote:

finally finally, i have made it here to the ism forum. my most profuse apologies do go out, i am just REALLY lazy and keep forgetting to ask head for passwords. ANYWAYS. whats happening people? i am so ridiculously in love with you all right now for all the comments on my folios, you are gonna give me one helluva attititude if you are not careful. new videos are up soon, i hope you like them as much as you seem to like th others. i am doing a shoot in the very near future, do any of you have any suggestions or requests. unfortunately i have to state that my sexual boundaries DO stop at Darth Vader masks and alice cooper outfits. sorry. hehehe. Anyways, i have to work soon ugh, its like 830 at night here, i have work at 12 so i think ill have a nap before i go. I am going to make lasagne for dinner tommorow night. ive been meaning to do it for like a week now and keep being delayed. i am going grocery shopping tommorow WOOOO! its about time. but anyway listen to me self indulgently rambling, and probably ruining any image you had of me with bad spelling and arrogance, but you know what are you gonna do...

xoxoxoxoxox

ps...any questions? im not gonna get shocked or offended, in fact please do your best to attempt either

How could anyone form an image of you that is anything but you? We have seen you from every possible angle, in numerous situation and had a running commentaries to go with it. I can't see how we could possibly dislike any of it.

To follow up on your ps, I do have one question with reference to the two orgasms you have allowed us to see, one here and one on Beautiful Agony and as I have never come across anyone else who has such a lovely whimper of pleasure, does orgasm always do that for you? It is so beautiful to hear and so relaxing for the listener.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 May 27th, 2005 06:17 AM

wantingscott

yes, that and also so loverly to see you enjoy morning tea in a comfy robe with the sun on your breasts...

so very Kate Winslett, as i posted in your comments.

#5 May 27th, 2005 06:35 AM

enigmatic3

dandy wrote:

this isn't going to shock or offend.  Does yr t-shirt have The Crucifixion Of Sean Penn on the back?  It looks like one of the SY tees I have.

#6 May 29th, 2005 04:57 AM

capiango

So nice to see more of the artists posting here, especially you Dandy! After viewing previous videos its quite easy to read you typed word and hear your voice narrating along. Just keep up the good work is all I can really say! 

#7 May 29th, 2005 01:40 PM

dandy

i've been drunk. maria coviello asked if next time i wanted to use first place sprint team trophy, because it would make her look better. hehe.

ssshhhh kate winslet is crappy. she left her really nice, sweet husband and shacked up with some young, wanka director. but that again she DOES have a hot ass. (my room mate bonnie has forgotten to go to a university thing and is freaking out, haha sucker) . Nah my tshirt has nothing on the back, but its a crappy australian copy of a quality one which you prbably have. its the confusion is sex shirt...so idont know...but hahha, i dont know if hearing my voice narrating along is a good thing capiango...xoxo

#8 May 30th, 2005 04:46 AM

enigmatic3

dandy wrote:

its the confusion is sex shirt...so idont know...but hahha, i dont know if hearing my voice narrating along is a good thing capiango...xoxo

hey speaking of yr voice i forgot to mention, i like the way you seque the video commentaries with "ohhhhhh kay..." but then I've always considered Aussie accents in general to be v. sexy.  Love that questioning intonation!  Oh and my tee is not the confusion is sex one, it's Bad Moon Rising.  So quite a relief to have that sorted out, then.

#9 May 30th, 2005 10:22 AM

dandy

woo hoo! questioning intonation! well its good that we've cleared that up. my stupid tshirt is way too common everytime i go to a gig there are like 2 other people wearing it...grrrrr. i saw sileverstein last night. they were ok. oh yeah and the orgasisms... well belgareth they are always like that, most of the time anyways unless i get leg cramps and then i look like a drowning cat. i get leg cramps sometimes during sex. that is all. xoxo

Board footer