#1 May 25th, 2005 10:19 PM

brodypaling

Who wants to play a game with Brody?

Wanna play a game?Truth or dare ?

I will of course go first I suck I pick truth.......whos going 2 ask first?

anything.................

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#2 May 25th, 2005 11:10 PM

MrPicMe

Re: Who wants to play a game with Brody?

have You Ever Had Sex With More Than One "partner" At The Same Time?
when
how
What Were The Cicumstances
did You Like It
???

#3 May 26th, 2005 03:33 AM

SCSIgirl

I will of course go first I suck I pick truth.......whos going 2 ask first?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]

anything.................[/QUOTE]

Have you ever grabbed a guy and just jumped him,  'cause you weren't going to wait for him to make a first move??

This has always been a fantasy,  but never a reality.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 May 26th, 2005 04:51 AM

wantingscott

a girl "jumped" me as i watched the motion from the sidelines at the Trump Marina club in Atlantic City... kinda just grabbed me and said "come on, dance with me!!!" we didn't have sex (i know that's what you meant) but she was fierce. we raved on until 4:00am, non stop except for water breaks...

I LOVED THAT!!!! more ladies should be bold...

#5 May 26th, 2005 05:08 AM

wantingscott

oh, Footnote: that was many years ago...

#6 May 27th, 2005 02:15 PM

nagaloo

brodypaling wrote:

Wanna play a game?Truth or dare ?

I will of course go first I suck I pick truth.......whos going 2 ask first?

Eh! is a Canadian thing

So would you ever consider doing a shoot with a sponsor of ISM. Boy or girl. But I would hope you pick boy!!! LMAO.

Head approved of course. Dont want to endanger the lovely ladies here.

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#7 May 27th, 2005 03:16 PM

SCSIgirl

nagaloo wrote:

Eh! is a Canadian thing

So would you ever consider doing a shoot with a sponsor of ISM. Boy or girl. But I would hope you pick boy!!! LMAO.

Stew

Sorry to crack your confidence but "EH" is rampant on the border states from Minnesota to Maine.  EaYep!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#8 May 28th, 2005 01:17 PM

nagaloo

SCSIgirl wrote:

Sorry to crack your confidence but "EH" is rampant on the border states from Minnesota to Maine.  EaYep!

Well we had the orriginal Hosers Bob and Doug MacKenzie. How's it goin' eh! I found a mouse in my beer eh! That is one fine pussy eh!

Real hosers put it on every sentance and I doubt it sounds the same south of the border. Dont they tend to roll the r's in Maine? Maybe they got to watch the hosers in the 70's

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#9 May 28th, 2005 02:41 PM

SCSIgirl

nagaloo wrote:

Well we had the orriginal Hosers Bob and Doug MacKenzie. How's it goin' eh! I found a mouse in my beer eh! That is one fine pussy eh!

Real hosers put it on every sentance and I doubt it sounds the same south of the border. Dont they tend to roll the r's in Maine? Maybe they got to watch the hosers in the 70's

Stew

LOL  Actually it's probably part of the melting pot brew that the whole country is made up of.  If something is practiced anywhere in the world,  it's probaly been brought here.  From Eskimo kisses to Massi earlobes,  we got it!!!

#10 May 29th, 2005 06:26 AM

brodypaling

MrPicMe wrote:

have You Ever Had Sex With More Than One "partner" At The Same Time?
when
how
What Were The Cicumstances
did You Like It
???

I am so sorry to say No:(

I would love to do this ................my time will come and when it does you will be the first to know!

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#11 May 29th, 2005 08:22 PM

brodypaling

SCSIgirl wrote:

I will of course go first I suck I pick truth.......whos going 2 ask first?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]

Have you ever grabbed a guy and just jumped him,  'cause you weren't going to wait for him to make a first move??

This has always been a fantasy,  but never a reality.[/QUOTE]

I do this alot........is that bad?

Im a get what I want type of girl.
So If I see some one I want it becomes a need ..........I always come away with a smile

#12 May 29th, 2005 08:24 PM

brodypaling

nagaloo wrote:

Eh! is a Canadian thing

Stew

Thats hot!

The girls on this site are so HOT!
So I wouldnt even have to really think about that one.

If head did a whole "back ground check thing".................................you never know what could happen.

#13 May 30th, 2005 12:14 AM

SCSIgirl

brodypaling wrote:

This has always been a fantasy,  but never a reality
I do this alot........is that bad?

Im a get what I want type of girl.
So If I see some one I want it becomes a need ..........I always come away with a smile

My hat's off to you, Ms. B, it shows a powerful, confident woman.  I think most guys admire that.  I'll bet they come away with a big smile too!!

#14 May 30th, 2005 04:34 AM

Torstar

I got picked up at a nude beach once.  We just hung around most of the afternoon, skinny dipped, walked talked, ect...  It was however dangerously sexy as we were both naked.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

Board footer