#1 May 26th, 2005 04:46 AM

wantingscott

need advice (electronics)

hi all,
zille kinda touched upon this subject. a very good friend of mine just brought his (pregnant) wife a vibrator. he says she loves it.

i'm thinking that my honey might appreciate one. i have NO experience at all with "toys". could somebody reccommend a good "starter" one that's also kinda quiet (can't wake the kids...;)

thanks...

wscott

#2 May 26th, 2005 05:13 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: need advice (electronics)

wantingscott wrote:

hi all,
zille kinda touched upon this subject. a very good friend of mine just brought his (pregnant) wife a vibrator. he says she loves it.

i'm thinking that my honey might appreciate one. i have NO experience at all with "toys". could somebody reccommend a good "starter" one that's also kinda quiet (can't wake the kids...;)

thanks...

wscott

It's usually not the vibrator that's noisy,  it's the user!!!  However,  those 5hp, 480Volt, liquid cooled, turbo units do put out a high pitched whine.  (or maybe that's the user again).

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 May 26th, 2005 10:59 PM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

hi all,

thanks...

wscott

Seriously, Hitachi makes "The Magic Wand"! ($22 +shipping online)

#4 May 26th, 2005 11:17 PM

MrPicMe

Unless you're looking for penetration... Then you can't go wrong with my invention...
ROBOCOCK.JPG
I'll make you one for $950.00

#5 May 27th, 2005 01:05 AM

wantingscott

dude, that looks like the thing from the horrible rape scene in 1985's "The Exterminator".

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh....... now i wanna wash my brain off.

#6 May 27th, 2005 03:50 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

dude, that looks like the thing from the horrible rape scene in 1985's "The Exterminator".

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh....... now i wanna wash my brain off.

LOL
I'd let your wife take a test drive, but I don't have any to lone right now.
(It's just the object in the middle... not all the wires and other assorted items)

You may have see one like it on HBO's real sex. I think it would be tough to stalk women with this baby...

Board footer