#1 May 22nd, 2005 06:22 PM

Belgareth

Sooner or later - which is the best?

Over the years I have noticed that there is a marked difference in the speed and intensity with which people orgasm. This does not appear to be gender related and I began to wonder why the differences are so distinct.
I have a female friend who needs very little in the way of stimulation, in the right way, to cause her to orgasm within a minute or two at the most and she will have five or six in a very short time before she is "worn out". She informed me that, as a child, she used to get told off for playing wih herself all the time but she still does it whenever she gets the chance. This seems contradictory to the supposition that the female takes a long time and the male is in the category of wham-bam-thank-you-maam. The contradiction becomes more marked because I have never had a "quick one". Give me half and hour at least and preferably far longer and I'm happy. I enjoy the wonderful feeling of build-up over a long time before the final release.
Do any of you have any input to help me rationalise this phenomenon. Where is the norm? Is there a norm? Do we get the same feeling at orgasm, regardless of speed? Should we select partners on the basis of matching our orgasmic speed and frequency?

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 May 23rd, 2005 06:37 AM

zille

Re: Sooner or later - which is the best?

With others, If I am very horny, I can come right away.  If I'm being worked from a cold start, or if I am distracted, things can take awhile.  But whether I come right away or not, I'm a multiple-orgasm-ing kind of girl.

But, looking at my standard default, that being masturbation (as I can only get a certain amount of horny when it's just me), the orgasms that take a big longer, or the ones that I've back off from a couple times and before I let myself come, do seem to be the most satisfying.

Hmmm ... masturbating ... that seems like a good idea right about now ... [wanders away to go find sex toys....]

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#3 May 23rd, 2005 08:27 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

With others, If I am very horny, I can come right away.  If I'm being worked from a cold start, or if I am distracted, things can take awhile.  But whether I come right away or not, I'm a multiple-orgasm-ing kind of girl.

But, looking at my standard default, that being masturbation (as I can only get a certain amount of horny when it's just me), the orgasms that take a big longer, or the ones that I've back off from a couple times and before I let myself come, do seem to be the most satisfying.

Hmmm ... masturbating ... that seems like a good idea right about now ... [wanders away to go find sex toys....]

I can't pass comment about the longer ones being most satisfying, simply because they are the only sort I've experienced.
Oddly enough it was post-orgasmic thoughts that made me ask the question in the first place. I didn't expect to create pre-orgasmic thoughts in response but I do hope that the result of your wandering off  was in the "most satisfying" category ;-)

#4 May 23rd, 2005 09:24 AM

zimbonies

zille wrote:

After reading this post, I'm quite relaxed after the visual image of Zille with her toy(s)!  smile

If it's just me and my imagination, then it can take a while or be very quick (5 min) -- Other times, if I play my cards right with a lover, it can take 30 minutes.  other times I'm a 2 minute chump.  I think it has to do with how much foreplay (with a partner), how tired I am, how much I've had to drink, moon phases, how long it's been since last release -- and the list goes on.  Occasionally I blow my own mind, other times someone else blows my mind.  Other times it's just a release...

Bottom line is, that I love suprises!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#5 May 23rd, 2005 02:15 PM

nagaloo

zille wrote:

A friend I cyber with has managed to climax 4 times in one session with just me chatting and a visual aid. My web cam LOL. She says its hard to get it on by herself but even just chatting in sexy mode can get her off. Her first was a cyber massage I gave her. I am good with my hands typing or not LOL. On occasions she has to get a towel. So if you need a hand just look up my profile we must have one messenger in common. LMAO
wink
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#6 May 23rd, 2005 05:25 PM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

Which reminds me of a fun quote that a former girlfriend used to say,  and I still enjoy it's humor:

"You know the single Mom is desparate when she sneaks through the kids room late at night,  looking for toys with good AA batteries in them."

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 May 23rd, 2005 11:42 PM

MrPicMe

I remember a time when I could bang off 10-11 in an hour without downtime.(age=low 20's)The key to that was don't slow down or stop. Just keep the possitions flowing, and it all works out. (It helps when your mate is a high producer of her own natural lube too.

#8 May 24th, 2005 01:01 AM

MrPicMe

I think you deleted that in record time...

IN FACT I THINK YOU DELETED IT BEFORE I POSTED IT!!!

#9 May 24th, 2005 10:25 AM

zille

SCSIgirl wrote:

"You know the single Mom is desparate when she sneaks through the kids room late at night,  looking for toys with good AA batteries in them."

LOL!  I'm not a mom, so it's never been that funny in my life, but I have definitely had moments in my vibe going dead right before orgasm, and me running around, entirely or part naked, wet sex toys in hand, attempting to find AA batteries!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#10 May 24th, 2005 12:00 PM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

LOL!  I'm not a mom, so it's never been that funny in my life, but I have definitely had moments in my vibe going dead right before orgasm, and me running around, entirely or part naked, wet sex toys in hand, attempting to find AA batteries!

That does it!!  I'm starting a new business!!  "AA Batteries To Go"!  "Give us a call and we'll home-deliver all you orgasmic needs." 

"We deliver within the hour,  so you can flower".
or
"Give us a call and we'll have a ball",
or
"Hang on to your socks,  we've got your rocks"

Geez, Zille,  you know how to get a guy's creative juices flowing!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#11 May 24th, 2005 04:12 PM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

You've given me a great idea baed upon a torch and a radio which I possess. I hate to think of a lovely lady like yourself, running around in the all together, desparately trying to find AA bateries with enough life in them to take you to orgasm, therefore I'm going to market with a range of wind-up electric vibrators. Wind them up for two minutes and they'll go till you cum.

#12 May 24th, 2005 10:47 PM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

You've given me a great idea baed upon a torch and a radio which I possess. I hate to think of a lovely lady like yourself, running around in the all together, desparately trying to find AA bateries with enough life in them to take you to orgasm, therefore I'm going to market with a range of wind-up electric vibrators. Wind them up for two minutes and they'll go till you cum.

Oh, sure!  Kill my new business.  Just for that,  I'm cuming out with "wind powered" vibrators.  Just blow on them.....

#13 May 25th, 2005 04:07 AM

Torstar

Anybody ever get caught? Did it quicken the orgasm or kill it?

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#14 May 25th, 2005 09:19 AM

nagaloo

Torstar wrote:

Anybody ever get caught? Did it quicken the orgasm or kill it?

I once got a call from my brother right in the middle of things. LOL And I was supposed to be watching TV LMAO But I was having sex with someone he would never have suspected! LOL And no it was not his wife. Eeewww Relative humidity is not my thing. You all know what relative humidly is don’t you? If you don’t just ask me LOL Unless its one of my one of my good looking cousins. Yuk Yuk You all come back now!! The call went --- hey what are you doing? Oh not much what’s up with you?  Yadda  Yadda Yadda Well I better get going I think I am heading to bed soon LOL

I admit I got a little soft but was able to keep going and we laughed so hard after he hung up. Had to get the pause in there as if we were in different parts of the room. When she was really there right on top of me!! LOL

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#15 May 25th, 2005 08:14 PM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

Oh, sure!  Kill my new business.  Just for that,  I'm cuming out with "wind powered" vibrators.  Just blow on them.....

I like it!!!! Of course it depends upon who is blowing what and who is cumming ;-)

Board footer