#1 June 18th, 2022 01:44 PM

ashmedi

Once again I appear to be blocked from posting on a folio...

On June 17, 2022 I attempted to post a comment to the following 2 folios...  ALL posts were about 21:00 EST in Canada

Folio #1 -  ‘COCOLOCO’ by LIZINBINARY    PRIMARY - 05 JAN 2010
    Folio #2 -  ‘JEWESS_THETIC’ by LIZINBINARY    RELOAD - 30 JAN 2021

The post below was posted to Folio 1 twice and then to Folio 2 once
In all 3 attempts my system indicated there were no problems, After clicking Post Comment my system immediately refreshed the screen, and took me to the top of the page, and when I scrolled down, there was NO post...  That means my post was blocked or flagged on all 3 attempts...

====Attempt #1=================================================
"Hello, Liz...  Nice to see you again, you are today's Photo of the Day from your second folio...
I don't think you ever checked the forum in 2010, but I did solve your question and
I did translate the Binary in your lower back tattoo and I should have also posted it in here but I
doubt you will ever see this post "ANGEL"...  I hope life is treating you well and you are staying safe..."
============================================================

I carefully checked the wording and I could not see any offensive words or phrase that would cause me to be blocked or flagged.
On the off chance that someone would be offended by the bible word, Angel, I edited the post to remove that word and tried posting the following to each of the folios once...  I got the same results as the first comments, my system sent it, and the site returned the command to refresh my display..."

====Attempt #2=================================================
Hello, Liz...  Nice to see you again, you are today's Photo of the Day from your second folio…
I don't think you ever checked the forum in 2010, but I did solve your question and I did translate
the Binary in your lower back tattoo and I should have also posted it in here but I doubt you will
ever see this post… But for the record, the binary translates to   "A N G E L"...
  I hope life is treating you well and you are staying safe..."
============================================================

Now, can anybody see anything that is so offensive it would cause my posts to be blocked or flagged...
Anybody at all,  what did I type in those 2 comments that would offend you?

Last edited by ashmedi (June 18th, 2022 01:47 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 June 18th, 2022 06:39 PM

LeoBloom

Re: Once again I appear to be blocked from posting on a folio...

Sorry to hear about that, Ashmedi. But thank you for introducing me to lizinbinary, whom I'd managed not to notice these last twelve years.

Anyway, in compensation, I've left a couple of comments myself on her folios. Well worth checking out, everyone - she's a genuine one-off!

#3 June 18th, 2022 09:29 PM

ashmedi

LeoBloom wrote:

Sorry to hear about that, Ashmedi. But thank you for introducing me to lizinbinary, whom I'd managed not to notice these last twelve years.

Anyway, in compensation, I've left a couple of comments myself on her folios. Well worth checking out, everyone - she's a genuine one-off!

No problem, Leo...  Liz is beautiful and I'm happy to keep her presence alive...
All of her submissions to all 3 sites are beautiful and worth watching...

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for posting your comments today on both of LizInBinary's folios.
It confirms her folios and the d-base is alive and well and functioning...

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 June 20th, 2022 08:12 AM

ashmedi

At about 6:00pm my time (EST Canada) I was able to post a small comment to the last folio  June_M uploaded a day ago...

However, when I tried posting again to both folios for LizInBinary, both failed the same way as before...

The comment I tried was identical to Comment 1 mentioned in the first comment in this thread...

#5 June 20th, 2022 10:06 AM

Miss_Katia

Hi Ashmedi, I am unsure why the system had flagged those comments. I have approved them on my end.

If it happens again, I will be notified and will resolve.

Thanks! Miss Katia

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#6 June 20th, 2022 10:40 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:

Hi Ashmedi, I am unsure why the system had flagged those comments. I have approved them on my end.

Thanks! Miss Katia

Thanks Miss_Katia.
I have no idea what caused both comments to be flagged and read them many times...

I did post a different comment to her 2nd folio and that was accepted so it is really strange that both the
      original comment and the edited version are both failing for unknown reasons...

But Thanks again for over-riding the system block...

#7 June 20th, 2022 11:47 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:
Miss_Katia wrote:

Thanks! Miss Katia

Thanks Miss_Katia.
I have no idea what caused both comments to be flagged and read them many times...

I did post a different comment to her 2nd folio and that was accepted so it is really strange that both the
      original comment and the edited version are both failing for unknown reasons...

But Thanks again for over-riding the system block...

You're welcome :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer