#1 March 22nd, 2021 01:43 AM

ashmedi

Viva - a queation about BA #5210

Viva <3
This is the only method I have to talk to you and ask questions...

Today, March 21, BA uploaded C5210, a confession by Rosalie as she identifies herself...
She is more than just attractive, and says she is 70 years of age which blows my mind...
In her Confession, she also says she recently just did a photo shoot, and I'm thinking and hoping it was for ISM...
Are you able to tell me if this beautiful girl has submitted a folio?
and if Yes, Can you provide any advance details as to her alias and when it may be uploaded and available?
I wouldn't normally bother you but at the rate my vision is failing, I'm just curious if she will be up before I'm down and out.

This quote was in my FB memories and noticed before I decided to post about Rosalie...

"You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen.
But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul's own doing."
~~~ Marie Stopes

Hope life is treating you well my Viva, and you are staying safe  <3 *hugs* <3

Last edited by ashmedi (March 22nd, 2021 08:08 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 March 23rd, 2021 08:50 AM

viva

Re: Viva - a queation about BA #5210

Yes Ashmedi, she has submitted for ISM! You will be able to see her photos in May <3

#3 March 23rd, 2021 09:04 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Yes Ashmedi, she has submitted for ISM! You will be able to see her photos in May <3

<3 <3  Thanks Viva  <3 <3

I can hardly wait...  Do you know if her alias will be Rosalie?  Just curious about who to look for...

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 March 26th, 2021 12:50 PM

redbird

That gorgeous woman is Rosalie_G.

#5 March 26th, 2021 01:09 PM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:

That gorgeous woman is Rosalie_G.

Thanks, Redbird smile

The month of May feels a long way away  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (March 27th, 2021 07:13 AM)

#6 March 30th, 2021 04:35 AM

ashmedi

Hey Viva <3 and Redbird <3

The beautiful Rosalie's Agony was uploaded today, one day before my birthday, and I'm considering it to be my gift wink

Now counting the hours for the photo shoot and phase 3 of the gift...  lol

Thanks to changes at BA, the Agony was not damaged by arbitrary editing,
and I think Rosalie may be the most senior contributor ever on either site...  Maybe you have a quick method to confirm that

In any event, Rosalie sure looks like she has the Dorian Grey gene...

I posted a thread on BA forum to laud and thank her, but I doubt she will ever check the forums to see it...

Have a good week, and a Happy Easter to all  wink   Come on May!   <3  *hugs*

#7 March 30th, 2021 10:29 AM

redbird

Hey Ashmedi! We have a slightly older contributor called Lowena who submitted an ISM folio in 2018 when she was 75, and while she didn't do a BA herself, she did make a small cameo in her husband's BA.

#8 March 30th, 2021 10:31 AM

viva

And there's Mitzi, who was also 70 when she shot! And she did BA <3

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … oldenyears

#9 March 30th, 2021 10:33 AM

viva

Her artist statement is amazing

I like Renoir, paintings by Renoir. I don't like Picasso. I appreciate the impressionists. I love the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, and I love architecture and particularly Renaissance and Rococo. The most fantastic architecture of a human foot is the greatest wonder of existence. I love precious stones such as rubies, emeralds and sapphires. I crave gold. The beauty of the naked human form is enlightening, uplifting and very exciting.

#10 March 30th, 2021 11:22 AM

ashmedi

Thanks Viva <3  and Redbird <3

I'll have to check those out later...  The names sound familiar now that you have reminded me,, memory must be failing wink

#11 March 31st, 2021 05:55 AM

Tjeux

viva wrote:

Her artist statement is amazing

I like Renoir, paintings by Renoir. I don't like Picasso. I appreciate the impressionists. I love the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, and I love architecture and particularly Renaissance and Rococo. The most fantastic architecture of a human foot is the greatest wonder of existence. I love precious stones such as rubies, emeralds and sapphires. I crave gold. The beauty of the naked human form is enlightening, uplifting and very exciting.

That really is very beautifully said, and the folio is also lovely!!

#12 May 13th, 2021 05:27 PM

redbird

Hey Ashmedi, did you see who is coming up soon? smile

#13 May 13th, 2021 11:11 PM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:

Hey Ashmedi, did you see who is coming up soon? smile

Hey Redbird <3  Yes, I saw her name this morning when I logged in...  I think she should be here in 7 to 9 days...
and A_A on BA has accelerated her revival and it should be available on Sunday I think...  <3
Thanks for the heads up to make sure I saw her on the horizon  <3 xoxo

Board footer