#1 January 7th, 2010 01:00 PM

ashmedi

Dear LizInBinary

Liz, I would take your challenge but I need some help, I can only see 2 images that show the tat and I don't see well enough to make it out clearly, the tat is just too small to make out the detail clearly. Is the binary only in the top row or part of each wing design ?? If there is more I don't see it and I can't make it out clearly anyway.
So .... if you would just transcribe the binary into a reply I will see if I can do it smile

And I did love your folio, and your looks, and your BA submission wink

Last edited by ashmedi (January 31st, 2021 09:23 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 January 3rd, 2011 01:41 PM

ashmedi

Re: Dear LizInBinary

LizInBinary is now on IFM as well as BA smile

And Liz, if you ever do wander thru here, I solved your tatoo ... Angel is both apt and fitting ... Good to see you again ... Is there another ISM folio coming ???

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 January 31st, 2021 08:51 AM

ashmedi

Re: Dear LizInBinary

ashmedi wrote:

LizInBinary is now on IFM as well as BA smile

And Liz, if you ever do wander thru here, I solved your tatoo ... Angel is both apt and fitting ... Good to see you again ... Is there another ISM folio coming ???

Hey Pretty Girl <3
Glad to finally see another folio showing your beautiful charms...   You are even more enchanting now, 11 years later...

I did solve your Tattoo puzzle and the binary code says Angel,  and I agree...
Thanks for the return visit,  this adoring fan appreciates your long awaited return  xo  wink

Board footer