#1 March 4th, 2020 01:26 PM

Terriblesjeux

I've been missing this site

I had a subscription couple years ago (under name Tjeux - it didn't let me pick that short username this time!) and I loved it! Had to take a break because money was tight. In the meanwhile I had brief subscriptions to couple other paysites, and while the content was great, they lacked the forum and ability to comment ISM has and I really missed that. Also, those sites had a dedicated photography director, so all the sets had more or less the same poses and concepts. I missed the endless playful creativity of individuals that defines ISM.

So glad to be back!

#2 March 4th, 2020 01:41 PM

viva

Re: I've been missing this site

Aww we're really glad to have you Tjeux! Do you have a favourite contributor or folio?

#3 March 4th, 2020 02:01 PM

Terriblesjeux

Several! And within the hour I'm sure I'll have few more. I have incredibly hard time naming a favourite because then I immediately think of someone else I want to mention, and after mentioning many I forgot someone I really wanted to name. To name just one then, Pia's 2006 folio macrocosm is one I constantly go back to; the close-ups of a body forming landscapes at the same time familiar and alien is something that I find endlessly fascinating, both in the erotic sense and otherwise.

#4 March 4th, 2020 03:32 PM

viva

Oooh good one I love Pia. Do you follow the art prize winners?

#5 March 4th, 2020 04:22 PM

Terriblesjeux

I'm not sure I noticed it last time I was around yikes I had to look around front page a while before it caught my eye. I've been oblivious to some great stuff!

#6 March 5th, 2020 09:02 AM

viva

Yeah the art prize archive is SO amazing, and most of those contributors have done reloads, so there's like... so much to explore there.

Board footer