#1 September 25th, 2019 04:40 PM

kirsty_a

In need of some shoot theme inspiration

Hey team,

I'm due to do an ISM and need some inspo!

Besides the obvious that I feel like an empowered woman whilst shooting, I'd love to incorporate a theme that highlights these 'strong woman vibes!'

Would appreciate any ideas, locations, props?!

Thanks, Kirsty x

#2 September 25th, 2019 04:50 PM

viva

Re: In need of some shoot theme inspiration

omg SO exciting to see you here Kirsty! you are so incredibly beautiful and I love your shoots. I'll have a think about some ideas! Do you have any little seeds of one so far?

Last edited by viva (September 25th, 2019 05:10 PM)

#3 September 25th, 2019 05:41 PM

kirsty_a

Ah thank you for the kind words Viva!

So far, only a literal notion of 'strong', getting all hot and sweaty in a gym?!

Last edited by kirsty_a (September 25th, 2019 05:41 PM)

#4 September 26th, 2019 10:21 AM

Piper_A

I haven't seen any gym-themed shoots while i've been around these parts, I don't think! So that could be very cool! Also, I think you'd be amazing at doing a boos lady shoot - wearing a power suit and undressing and in some sort of corporate-y environment. I feel like you personify the 'woman in control' vibe and that absolutely gives me life! Maybe this is a bit of a cheesy trope but I can see you pulling it off flawlessly tongue

#5 September 26th, 2019 12:30 PM

kirsty_a

Yes Piper_A... I LOVE that idea, and its never cheesy trope! The search begins for an office to get naked in and take pictures... wink

#6 September 26th, 2019 02:51 PM

viva

a gym would be amazing, seriously! I can imagine so many hot cheeky flashes. I love Piper's idea too, boss lady! Maybe you can sneak into your boss' office when they're not around and give us the shoot of the year wink

#7 September 26th, 2019 08:03 PM

mori910a

I suppose you could combine the two, perhaps in reverse of expectations: - Start in the gym, strip off for a shower or something, then be seen in the changing room, reappearing in a snazzy power suit with a very high flying important-looking ID badge and briefcase as the final scene.

#8 October 1st, 2019 02:56 PM

kirsty_a

Looove all of these! Now to find the gym that'll grant the opportunity to get creative x

Board footer