#1 April 25th, 2005 02:11 AM

Belgareth

You can teach an old dog new tricks.

As a followup to my previous post and my intention to depart this site, I have been very surprised to find amongst some members and contributors an intention to metaphorically nail my feet to the floor to prevent this action. To those people I will say thank you for teaching me that being in a minority doesn't make you wrong, just different.

If all the world was paper and all the seas were ink - the beaches would be a disgusting colour ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 April 25th, 2005 02:27 AM

nagaloo

Re: You can teach an old dog new tricks.

I knew we could convince you. Where else would you go?
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#3 April 25th, 2005 02:40 AM

MrPicMe

Belgareth wrote:

As a followup to my previous post and my intention to depart this site, I have been very surprised to find amongst some members and contributors an intention to metaphorically nail my feet to the floor to prevent this action. To those people I will say thank you for teaching me that being in a minority doesn't make you wrong, just different.

If all the world was paper and all the seas were ink - the beaches would be a disgusting colour ;-)

Stick around dude! A friend of Nagaloo is a friend of mine...
DSC_01821.JPG
This is where the Sasquatch roams. Off the PA. N.E. extention. You'll find me at the end of the rainbow...

#4 April 26th, 2005 02:21 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

Yay!

Board footer