#1 April 23rd, 2005 09:29 AM

nagaloo

Now its my turn to rag on MrPicMe LOL

How did you get your picture of you little friend so dam big? LOL Mine cum up as thumbnails? And I think you dog is cute but can't stand any of those little dogs. And the big ones belong in the barn gurading the sheep. Did I just type sheep? W're ar' me rubber boots Shamus?

All joking aside can you shrink it a bit? I am on dialup and it takes so long to load the thread.
Thanks
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#2 April 24th, 2005 01:52 AM

MrPicMe

Re: Now its my turn to rag on MrPicMe LOL

nagaloo wrote:

How did you get your picture of you little friend so dam big? LOL Mine cum up as thumbnails? And I think you dog is cute but can't stand any of those little dogs. And the big ones belong in the barn gurading the sheep. Did I just type sheep? W're ar' me rubber boots Shamus?

All joking aside can you shrink it a bit? I am on dialup and it takes so long to load the thread.
Thanks
Stew

(LOL) Sorry Stew. I didn't intend to blast everybody with all those bits/pixels.

#3 April 24th, 2005 02:14 AM

MrPicMe

nagaloo wrote:

Thanks
Stew

PPS: Does size really matter? :-)

PPS: Do vulcans have only thumbnails, and how many fingers do you have? :-)

#4 April 24th, 2005 02:33 AM

nagaloo

MrPicMe wrote:

PPS: Does size really matter? :-)

PPS: Do vulcans have only thumbnails, and how many fingers do you have? :-)

Size really matter? I am conducting a survey at a local bar. I will have an answer soon if the girl who was almost sitting in my lap, putting the moves on me, didn't get barred for exposing her ass on stage with the AC/DC Tribute band LOL! She was very drunk.

I have inadvertently almost reduced the number on my left hand to 4 a number of times. It has had a total of 13 stiches, 7 on the second knuckle(break off utility knife) and 6 on the end (backhoe engine fan) And numerous small wounds that I repaired myself. Electrical tape and crazy glue can solve a world of hurt.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#5 April 25th, 2005 12:02 AM

MrPicMe

Nagaloo, that was great! I had a picture of myself laughing at your reply, but now it's gone... I hope that wasn't more censorship going on... Head? Can it be?

#6 April 25th, 2005 12:39 AM

nagaloo

I thought it was funny. Check your list of attachments on your user control panel.
Stew

#7 April 25th, 2005 12:52 AM

Head

MrPicMe wrote:

Nagaloo, that was great! I had a picture of myself laughing at your reply, but now it's gone... I hope that wasn't more censorship going on... Head? Can it be?

Nope, but I did shrink the pic of your doggy, it was 6 megapixels!

Board footer