#26 April 14th, 2005 02:20 AM

wantingscott

Re: attack of the avatars

it's a reference to "Silence of the Lambs":
"it will put the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"

#27 April 21st, 2005 11:48 PM

wantingscott

Nagaloo's two fire-breathing klingnon bone-breaking sexdragons are my fave avitar. Nagaloo, i give you alot of credit, cos i started this thread HATING avitars and look, you won me over... even if i refuse to have on of my own...

#28 April 22nd, 2005 01:50 AM

nagaloo

wantingscott wrote:

Nagaloo's two fire-breathing klingnon bone-breaking sexdragons are my fave avitar. Nagaloo, i give you alot of credit, cos i started this thread HATING avitars and look, you won me over... even if i refuse to have on of my own...

Next time I visit my good friend and I have a haloocinatin session I will see what I can cum up with for you. A non-animated one of course. HEHE  He has a cool Mayan looking thing he drew called King Whatsittoya. I envy him because as a youngster he was to the land of Liandra and Catt, to mention just a few of my favorite girls from downunder. And they are downunder only because I am in Canada. If I was to actually get together with any of the ISM girls I would want them on top LOL.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#29 April 23rd, 2005 09:51 AM

alexis

nagaloo wrote:

If I was to actually get together with any of the ISM girls I would want them on top LOL.
Stew

bahahahahaaaa!

i don't think half of the girls here would give the guys an option.

(hope my avatar doesn't gain any unwanted attention for the working folks here..)

#30 April 24th, 2005 02:17 AM

nagaloo

alexis wrote:

bahahahahaaaa!

i don't think half of the girls here would give the guys an option.

(hope my avatar doesn't gain any unwanted attention for the working folks here..)

If a ISM girl like you were to appear in my doorway I wouldn't ask any questions like that. I would just say "Yes Dear" a lot. And Oh yeah baby that feels good!! Do it again LOL!!!
Don't worry about Head he's a cool guy.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

Board footer