#1 April 6th, 2005 01:41 PM

miguel_juan

All these photos!

I routinely save the zips and unload them so i can check them out later. but just the other day i relaized to my amazement I've saved 13000 plus files!  MY GOD I thought.

So I was wondering what everyone else does with them. And can anyone recomend a good (and free)  screensaver type program that will show these off for me?

#2 April 6th, 2005 07:38 PM

zimbonies

Re: All these photos!

miguel_juan wrote:

I routinely save the zips and unload them so i can check them out later. but just the other day i relaized to my amazement I've saved 13000 plus files!  MY GOD I thought.

So I was wondering what everyone else does with them. And can anyone recomend a good (and free)  screensaver type program that will show these off for me?

What do I do with them?  I note the name of the artist and keep renewing my membership so I can come back time and time again!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#3 April 7th, 2005 01:07 PM

uberkaiser

Re: All these photos!

miguel_juan wrote:

Yeah, the best one I know of is Irfanview. 

You can get it at http://www.irfanview.com/

Hope that helps!

Board footer