#1 April 6th, 2005 03:58 AM

wantingscott

who is "join 7" pic?

anybody know? like the Chili Peppers said best "catholic schoolgirls rule"...

wscott

#2 April 6th, 2005 04:41 AM

Torture_Garden

Re: who is "join 7" pic?

wantingscott wrote:

anybody know? like the Chili Peppers said best "catholic schoolgirls rule"...

wscott

Hey Scott,

I think you'll find that the arteest is TaraTheTease and the set is called "Freetime".

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#3 April 6th, 2005 05:07 AM

wantingscott

TaraTheTease?!? that is just TOO gottam funny!!! thanks...

#4 April 6th, 2005 10:59 AM

zimbonies

Torture_Garden wrote:

Hey Scott,

I think you'll find that the arteest is TaraTheTease and the set is called "Freetime".

Her set called "Matrix" is one of my all time favorites.  Spectacular use of projection and color.  She's a very beautiful woman with a spectacular eye for photography...a-course, you probably already saw that!

Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#5 April 6th, 2005 11:38 AM

jaybyrd

On that note... is there a list anywhere of who the various artists in the "Free tour" are?  There were a couple (more than a couple!) whose complete folios I'd like to see, but going through the archives'll take forever...

#6 April 6th, 2005 01:15 PM

nagaloo

jaybyrd wrote:

On that note... is there a list anywhere of who the various artists in the "Free tour" are?  There were a couple (more than a couple!) whose complete folios I'd like to see, but going through the archives'll take forever...

Lets see, quit my job, get an appartment where I can get high speed internet-- dialup sucks big time. 1070 folios 42836 images and if I spend 1 min on each pic Oh thats only about 90 days of 8 hour shifts and wait there is 72 videos to review. All time well spent with the ISM girls LOL.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#7 April 6th, 2005 06:15 PM

Head

nagaloo wrote:

Lets see, quit my job, get an appartment where I can get high speed internet-- dialup sucks big time. 1070 folios 42836 images and if I spend 1 min on each pic Oh thats only about 90 days of 8 hour shifts and wait there is 72 videos to review. All time well spent with the ISM girls LOL.
Stew

Have some pity on us, we're about to start sorting through the ISM submissions for 2003/2004 to get a shortlist for a forthcoming book.  That's 150,000 images!  As for the tour, don't strain your brains too much, we're going to change it soon.

#8 April 6th, 2005 06:27 PM

Torture_Garden

Head wrote:

Have some pity on us, we're about to start sorting through the ISM submissions for 2003/2004 to get a shortlist for a forthcoming book.  That's 150,000 images!  As for the tour, don't strain your brains too much, we're going to change it soon.

Much pity Head. Granted, if you need some help with the project, I am more than happy to help out and get my unemployed ass into gear doing one of my fave things; looking at girlies on a Mac... wink

TG™

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

Board footer