#1 March 30th, 2005 07:15 PM

Head

ISM Happenings 28th March

Missy_Trash gave us a call today and is borrowing a camera next week for about her zillionth Reload.  We'll never get bored with Missy - this time she wants to show us all her new 'parlour', which sounds suitably salubrious for a character of Missy's dubiosity.

Honeysuckle is currently working on her Reload and Soraya has sent in hers with a video, bless her.   Voting works! 

In the New Shoots department it has been a huge week but we received one especially outstanding shoot, sample below.  She'll be hard to beat for the Art Prize.

Currently the waiting list to get a folio published on ISM is about 3 months but we have decided to give priority to girls who post on the Forums, and girls who contribute to Beautiful Agony.  So if you're a memebr "over there", the only erotic web site in the world with absolutely no nudity, you should start seeing some faces appearing here in the same week their Agony goes up.

And if you're a current ISM girl and you want to do a Reload, posting here on the Forum will get you there quicker.

#2 March 31st, 2005 03:17 AM

Gimme_Danger

Re: ISM Happenings 28th March

preview_mar_28.jpg

wow...I am already drooling

#3 March 31st, 2005 03:49 AM

Torture_Garden

ooooo, I agree; waiting with baited breath...

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#4 March 31st, 2005 04:32 AM

Gimme_Danger

only 363 days to go! 28th march was 2 days ago sad

#5 April 1st, 2005 02:29 AM

Torture_Garden

Gimme_Danger wrote:

only 363 days to go! 28th march was 2 days ago sad

That's a damn fine point!

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

Board footer