#1 March 25th, 2004 08:32 PM

gtrvox

feet

ok, I'll admit - I have a serious foot fetish...What I find odd is that there are quite a number of models who mention "toes" or "feet" as their favourite part of their body, yet don't shoot a single frame of them.
Sorry, this is "out there" for a lot of people but fellow foot lovers will know what I'm talking about

#2 March 25th, 2004 11:16 PM

Head

Re: feet

gtrvox wrote:

ok, I'll admit - I have a serious foot fetish...What I find odd is that there are quite a number of models who mention "toes" or "feet" as their favourite part of their body, yet don't shoot a single frame of them.
Sorry, this is "out there" for a lot of people but fellow foot lovers will know what I'm talking about

We'll put the word out to the artists on your behalf.

#3 June 7th, 2004 06:52 PM

Angelene

gtrvox wrote:

Hello GTRVOX, I just submitted a folio with 29856235 pictures of my shoes and feet included.  In fact, some frames are nothing but my feet.  So, hopefully it and those pics will get accepted just for you smile

#4 June 22nd, 2004 03:03 AM

gtrvox

Angelene wrote:

Hello GTRVOX, I just submitted a folio with 29856235 pictures of my shoes and feet included.  In fact, some frames are nothing but my feet.  So, hopefully it and those pics will get accepted just for you smile

Angelene, I can't wait to see your folio - it's not on the site yet, is it? (haven't found it in the archives so I assume it's awaiting publication)

Thanks
GTR

#5 July 1st, 2004 10:01 AM

Angelene

gtrvox wrote:

Angelene, I can't wait to see your folio - it's not on the site yet, is it? (haven't found it in the archives so I assume it's awaiting publication)

Thanks
GTR

yes it just got accepted so we've got awhile to wait.  but as I said, lots of shoe-pictures were submitted so hopefully a few make it in smile

#6 July 22nd, 2004 07:20 AM

realale

Angelene wrote:

yes it just got accepted so we've got awhile to wait.  but as I said, lots of shoe-pictures were submitted so hopefully a few make it in smile

Can't wait to see it, and I too hope that lots of shoe pics make it.

Cheers!

#7 July 28th, 2004 09:12 AM

Head

OK footies, don't say we aren't looking after you.  We asked several contributors to pay a little homage to their feet and here's a sample from one who obliged.

#8 May 26th, 2005 03:33 AM

Yowzah99

'Twould be nice if it was possible to search ISM for 'feet', 'body hair', etc. and find the appropriate folios...

#9 May 26th, 2005 05:26 AM

SCSIgirl

gtrvox wrote:

Well, gots to admit, one of my fav parts of the female body is the ankles.  Lean, well-sclupted ones,  like in Naomi Euridition 007.

Most pics tend to cut off the legs or feet, so, there are precious few of them.  Zille has some nice ones on her site. 

I think some of the sexiest shots are full length shots from the rear which most artists can't do unless they have a remote release or a self-timer release.  This "walking away" pose has almost never failed to be an attention getter.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#10 May 26th, 2005 05:34 AM

wantingscott

SCSIgirl wrote:

I think some of the sexiest shots are full length shots from the rear which most artists can't do unless they have a remote release or a self-timer release.  This "walking away" pose has almost never failed to be an attention getter.

as in "i hate to see you go, but i love to watch you leave..."

yes, quite...
wscott

#11 May 26th, 2005 05:46 AM

Torstar

Feet are an intimate part of a woman's body and are a nice conclusion to a frame.  They can also add intensity to the eros of a pic.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

Board footer