#1 November 5th, 2005 06:08 AM

wantingscott

cousin-in-law parameters

hi all.
i've been absent due to the furious pace of my unemployment. i just recieved a crushing rejection from what was supposed to have been my dream employer...

well, i'll snap out of it and return here with a short tale of sexual confusion:

Cousin-In-Law Parameters

her navy victoria's secret panties fit me, which was a good thing, since the shorts i borrowed from her were mesh. Jane stole most of her sweats from numedrous guy friends, and never looked put together as much as she looked smartly jockish.

we were alone at the lakehouse, and alone for me usually meant taking cues from small impulses. plus i was currently out-of work, having been recently "position-eliminated", so was it really a vacation? panic followed me everywhere, i can't take a weekend off from that.

Jane hugged my shoulders, it's been a while since i'd gotten casual affection like that, and she moved her arm down my back to my waist. i put my arm around her, tentitively, around bare skin ten years younger than mine, but Jane was 22, and this was just what i would have figured for "normal affection" to someone who had grown up within a family, instead someone like me, an orphan who had been adopted by a large family of in-laws. Anyway, all reasoning aside, it felt good, her hair smelt good, and she was silky in her bikini top.

i'm not sure why we were staring across the empty lodgehouse, at what, but CNN was on the TV. She lowered her affection a little more, and  now rubbed my ass a bit. I didn't reciprocate, but i did pull her closer around her waist.

"ready to go, Scott?" yes i was, if it was up to her sleeping bag on the third floor or to the docks where we had planned to waterski, like i said i'll take any cue when i'm alone, i like to suspend reality, it comes easily for me, always has.

#2 November 5th, 2005 08:28 AM

jdudley76

Re: cousin-in-law parameters

wantingscott wrote:

"ready to go, Scott?" yes i was, if it was up to her sleeping bag on the third floor or to the docks where we had planned to waterski, like i said i'll take any cue when i'm alone, i like to suspend reality, it comes easily for me, always has.

Sorry to hear about your unemployment. Was there more to this story though? It felt like a cliffhanger. Or that I missed something.

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#3 November 5th, 2005 08:44 AM

wantingscott

Re: cousin-in-law parameters

jdudley,
i'll take "cliffhanger" as a compliment. i guess i'll have to develope it further. there certainly is more to it...

Scott

Board footer