#1 October 21st, 2005 03:44 PM

fi
Administrator

Life on EXTRA

Unpack your pith helmets & binoculars, nature fans - ISM gets wild.  Like, crazy wild.

We've had our fair share of non-human contributors to ISM, with props going to Jing's menagerie, Jessamy's ferret and Madeline's slinky mate Ralph, but Dandy is never one to be outdone and has just clocked a record contribution #15 with a tongue-tying treat for all you Tiliqua nigrolutea fans. 

And if that's not enough to have you googling David Attenborough docos, then check out this scintillating photo evidence of a couple of other rare species to be found returning to their natural ISM habitat. Josie_Tylar sheds some skin for Summer and Soraya sets about the serious business of nesting.

November aint that far away now, is it?

#2 October 21st, 2005 07:35 PM

vadek28

Re: Life on EXTRA

I hate it when you advertise things I'm not allowed to see.  Anyway, I barely have the time to check out a daily portfolio, let alone two a day.

#3 October 21st, 2005 08:22 PM

vadek28

I should add that I really look forward to my daily dose of pulchritudinous womanhood.  smile

#4 October 21st, 2005 08:33 PM

blissed

The pulchritudinuocity is a pretty good reason for being here smile

#5 October 21st, 2005 08:42 PM

vadek28

blissed wrote:

The pulchritudinuocity is a pretty good reason for being here smile

I think you'll find that's pulchritudinousnessness.  Or maybe pulchritudinocity.

#6 October 21st, 2005 11:05 PM

Belgareth

vadek28 wrote:

I think you'll find that's pulchritudinousnessness.  Or maybe pulchritudinocity.

You can all "Pul....." what you like ...I just enjoy being here.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer