#1 October 16th, 2005 06:19 PM

Tattiebinger

New to website

Just thought I'd say hello. Loving it so far. Keen to try out shooting pics of myself but site doesn't seem to cater for guys- ah well.

#2 October 16th, 2005 06:42 PM

Belgareth

Re: New to website

Tattiebinger wrote:

Just thought I'd say hello. Loving it so far. Keen to try out shooting pics of myself but site doesn't seem to cater for guys- ah well.

Welcome to a great site and a completely insane forum (not really).

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#3 October 16th, 2005 06:50 PM

Merricat

Welcome!

#4 October 16th, 2005 11:20 PM

mikhaill

Another newbie here. Is Miss Pixen around? I blame her for me being here wink

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#5 October 17th, 2005 12:40 AM

Belgareth

mikhaill wrote:

Another newbie here. Is Miss Pixen around? I blame her for me being here wink

Sadly we don't see all of the contributors in the forum. There are some who are regularly see in here, some who are not so frequent, Pixen being one of them and some who's arrival we are still hoping for. Nevertheless I bid you welcome. Stick around and I'm sure that Pixen will appear again at some point.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#6 October 17th, 2005 04:42 AM

voyeur2

Tattiebinger wrote:

If ya really wanna do it, contact Liandra Dahl, she is working on a project to see if she can get some good quality male folios.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#7 October 17th, 2005 06:09 AM

Lumpsum

So another newbie here.. Just enjoying the site to begin with. Actually it could be cool with a page like this with male contributors. I might contribute myself!

#8 October 17th, 2005 07:17 AM

mikhaill

Belgareth wrote:

Sadly we don't see all of the contributors in the forum. There are some who are regularly see in here, some who are not so frequent, Pixen being one of them and some who's arrival we are still hoping for. Nevertheless I bid you welcome. Stick around and I'm sure that Pixen will appear again at some point.

Thank you for the welcome.

I know where Pixen lives, in an internet manner of speaking, so I'll give her a shout to let her know I'm here ... so she can snub me big_smile

#9 October 17th, 2005 09:59 PM

Tattiebinger

cheers guys/gals- will do.

#10 October 24th, 2005 11:52 AM

funman

Welcome i say...

Though i'm new too wink

#11 October 24th, 2005 05:20 PM

pip

mikhaill wrote:

Thank you for the welcome.

I know where Pixen lives, in an internet manner of speaking, so I'll give her a shout to let her know I'm here ... so she can snub me big_smile

Here I am, here I am.  Not exactly "Pixen" - but close enough.  Just got a nudge along from the others here at ISM HQ, telling me to come and say hello.

#12 October 24th, 2005 05:21 PM

mikhaill

pip wrote:

Here I am, here I am.  Not exactly "Pixen" - but close enough.  Just got a nudge along from the others here at ISM HQ, telling me to come and say hello.

Hello you rascal. *smooch*

#13 October 27th, 2005 08:44 PM

mikhaill

mikhaill wrote:

Ha. I told you she'd snub me :-D

Board footer