#1 October 4th, 2005 01:13 PM

liandra_dahl

Pia Shard

How about that folio?!?! I'm trying to refrain from using expletives to express my reaction but it's hard to find words...Pia's got to be the most stunningly beautiful woman ever, it seems impossible but her beauty seems to increase in intensity with each folio, if it follows in that trend I'll have to keep a defibrillator on hand for the next submission.

#2 October 4th, 2005 02:29 PM

tana

Re: Pia Shard

liandra_dahl wrote:

How about that folio?!?! I'm trying to refrain from using expletives to express my reaction but it's hard to find words...Pia's got to be the most stunningly beautiful woman ever, it seems impossible but her beauty seems to increase in intensity with each folio, if it follows in that trend I'll have to keep a defibrillator on hand for the next submission.

Here here!

#3 October 5th, 2005 03:02 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

I'll back that statement. Pia is one amazing lady. Me thinks that you have a close competitor there Li.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 October 5th, 2005 10:48 AM

pia

blush
ummm
thank you

I'm lost for words
shy

Well Liandra you know YOU are one of the most beautiful woman ever.
I feel very inspired by your spirit and strength.

Board footer