#26 October 4th, 2005 05:36 PM

shannon
Administrator

Re: Sleeping Naked

liandra_dahl wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha ha, Now for some reason I can't stop imagining you and wantingscott in that late night scuffle, all naked macho man and svelt silver sensei...

Do i look like this?  'cos that's more or less deadly accurate.

#27 October 5th, 2005 03:44 AM

Belgareth

shannon wrote:

Woooo. I think I've just fallen in love with a Manga maiden ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#28 October 5th, 2005 06:25 AM

TheThoughtSmith

The last thing little girls want to even consider seeing is the old man running around bare assed.  Kids also means you tend to have to get up in the night.  On top of that, I'm a firefighter.  That means getting up and running out in the middle of the night.  All not conducive to sleeping naked.

I will say, on behalf of firefighters the world over, to those of you who do sleep this way.....

Thank you.

:-)

#29 October 5th, 2005 08:33 AM

liandra_dahl

shannon wrote:

ooooooooo this fantasy just keeps getting better...

#30 October 5th, 2005 10:58 AM

tana

[ On top of that, I'm a firefighter.  That means getting up and running out in the middle of the night. 

mmmmmm naked firefighters, I don't think we could get enough of them!

#31 October 5th, 2005 11:17 AM

pia

I'm with Liandra and Merricat .. if its warm i sleep naked but if its too cold then i wear pyjamas (or old baggy T-shirts in my case)

mmmmm. yes naked firemen.. oh actually .. firemen in fire clothes are fine.

naked hot men wrestling. yes.

silver jumpsuit. oh la la.

mmmmmm well i guess that gives me something to think about while i am falling asleep (naked these days because it nice and warm here finally)

#32 October 5th, 2005 11:57 AM

TheThoughtSmith

pia wrote:

mmmmm. yes naked firemen.. oh actually .. firemen in fire clothes are fine.

mmmmmm well i guess that gives me something to think about while i am falling asleep (naked these days because it nice and warm here finally)

I could tell such stories.  Suffice it to say that turnout gear is HOT inside even when you're not in a burning building.

#33 October 5th, 2005 12:39 PM

SCSIgirl

pia wrote:

I'm with Liandra and Merricat .. if its warm i sleep naked but if its too cold then i wear pyjamas (or old baggy T-shirts in my case)

I know.  You are taking our summer warmth from us.  I'm gonna have to fire up the heater soon.  But no matter how cold it gets,  I refuse to sleep in the official business suit of Santa Cruz,  a wet suit.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#34 October 5th, 2005 08:04 PM

liandra_dahl

tana wrote:

mmmmmm naked firefighters, I don't think we could get enough of them!

If I had me a fire fighter I'd make them parade around in just their boots and hat before they slipped between the sheets naked, or perhaps if I was lucky I'd get to watch them wrestle a naked wantingscott and a silver jump suit clad shannon...

#35 October 5th, 2005 10:32 PM

TheThoughtSmith

liandra_dahl wrote:

If I had me a fire fighter I'd make them parade around in just their boots and hat before they slipped between the sheets naked, or perhaps if I was lucky I'd get to watch them wrestle a naked wantingscott and a silver jump suit clad shannon...

....I'm fine with all of that but the wantingscott part.  Unless I've REALLY missed something and wantingscott is a woman in which case, well, bring on the popcorn butter.

#36 October 6th, 2005 12:24 AM

wantingscott

liandra_dahl wrote:

WOAH!!!!!!!!  holy shoutout, Batman!!!!!!! but realize, i am no match for my Sensei, especially in The Octagon.

#37 October 6th, 2005 12:33 AM

wantingscott

Belgareth wrote:

That has undertones of D. H. Lawrence!

yeah. i was at my friend place the other night, the creative director from my just-previous place. he pulled a "Ghost" and spilled red wine on his t-shirt like 5 minutes after i got there... of course, he was half-naked the rest of the time.

we definitely had that bi-undertone at work... massages, slapping ass. he was so GQ, it made the girls jealous. but we're both married...

#38 October 6th, 2005 12:43 AM

wantingscott

shannon wrote:

That's <i>hilarious</i>.  And then what happened?  was there nakedness plus law enforcement and flashing lights and so on?

no, actually. he was just high, and a guy i knew from the building. but it was weird. i heard banging, and i said "Christine, is that you?" only to wake up and see him throwing my chair against the safety glass over the fire escape. 
christing called 911, but i got out of bed and basically started shouting "GET THE FUUK OUT, WHAT THE FUUK!!!!"

i just pushed him out of the bedroom, through the livingroom, knocked his head twice on the broken doorjamb and threw him hard against the opposite wall outside in the hall. only one or two neighbors came out, but i was screaming like Al Pacino "NOBODY FUUKING COMES IN MY PLACE, UNDERSTAND!!!", naked, still naked of course, which shocked everyone.

i went inside and got dressed, and he shambled down the hall, he lived a floor below. The police came for ME, because the neighbors reported that i had gone naked/crazy screaming in the hall. i explained to them what happened, and they left after they got it. i didn't press charges.

i talked to the guy the next day at the deli where we got our coffee. he said he got skunk weed from a different dealer and was soooo sorry. he paid for the door jamb & we fixed it & put another brace on the door.

Scott

#39 October 6th, 2005 01:45 AM

SCSIgirl

TheThoughtSmith wrote:

The last thing little girls want to even consider seeing is the old man running around bare assed.  Kids also means you tend to have to get up in the night.  On top of that, I'm a firefighter.  That means getting up and running out in the middle of the night.  All not conducive to sleeping naked.

I will say, on behalf of firefighters the world over, to those of you who do sleep this way.....

Thank you.

:-)

That reminds me of a story of when the Tubes played San Jose  (they're very up tight there:  It used to be the home of Miss Nude America,  but the local righteous movement drove them out and down to San Diego).

Part of the Tubes act was an arielist named Dizzy Heights.  She used to perform on some songs totally nude,  hanging by her teeth, spinning around and doing other acts.  Backstage,  she just hung out nude and talked to the stagehands.

Well the rightrous right forbade the Tubes to have any more naked women on stage  (It was probably corrupting the mostly engineer audience.)  So the next time the Tubes came to town,  Dizzy wore a flesh colored body suit with all the details realistically drawn in.  From 5ft away,  you couldn't tell.

An interesting side note is that Dizzy normally shaved her pubes.  But on the body suit,  she drew in the hair because on stage, it looked more like she was nude.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#40 October 6th, 2005 04:41 AM

TheThoughtSmith

SCSIgirl wrote:

That reminds me of a story of when the Tubes played San Jose  (they're very up tight there:  It used to be the home of Miss Nude America,  but the local righteous movement drove them out and down to San Diego).

Part of the Tubes act was an arielist named Dizzy Heights.  She used to perform on some songs totally nude,  hanging by her teeth, spinning around and doing other acts.  Backstage,  she just hung out nude and talked to the stagehands.

Well the rightrous right forbade the Tubes to have any more naked women on stage  (It was probably corrupting the mostly engineer audience.)  So the next time the Tubes came to town,  Dizzy wore a flesh colored body suit with all the details realistically drawn in.  From 5ft away,  you couldn't tell.

An interesting side note is that Dizzy normally shaved her pubes.  But on the body suit,  she drew in the hair because on stage, it looked more like she was nude.

Great story.  Just remember,   "The Moral Majority is Neither"

Board footer