#1 September 23rd, 2005 05:52 PM

fi
Administrator

sneak preview EXTRA

The problem with sitting next to Shannon is that she threatens me with her karate chops if it looks like I'm not working.  Because I'm afraid of pain I got a lot of updates done this week, including sets from the fabulous...

Tana: it's a nice private set, with just her, her camera, and thirty or so commuters on the 7:16 train home.

MissyTrash: The Trash gets all geisha on our collective arses.

and last but not least...

Pia: who clambers over rooftops with all the subtle grace of a mountain goat. She's a lot prettier than a goat though.

so settle back and bask in the warm glow of EXTRA sponsorship. And tell Shannon to stop hurting me.

#2 September 23rd, 2005 09:31 PM

jayhammer

Re: sneak preview EXTRA

keep up the good work Fi also still looking foward to hair removal folio from Liandra and the last installment of Zille's bathtup video the one where she is putting lotion on after her intimate shaving scenes thanks a lot

#3 September 23rd, 2005 10:32 PM

milestones

Great idea with the upcoming hints! Love the title 'Bare Evader'...hope Tana avoided those Stasi tickect inspectors...they remind me of those Wraiths from Harry Potter (except fatter and less well dressed), if they get you in a wrestling hold for avoiding a $3 fare just imagine how they'd punish nudity in a public conveyance...suck out your soul perhaps?

What about making the small upcoming thumbs on the main page clickable to a larger size as well? Just an idea, may be a nice, added enducement to prospective customers.

Thanks folks and keep up the sterling work!!

Miles

fi wrote:

The problem with sitting next to Shannon is that she threatens me with her karate chops if it looks like I'm not working.  Because I'm afraid of pain I got a lot of updates done this week, including sets from the fabulous...

Tana: it's a nice private set, with just her, her camera, and thirty or so commuters on the 7:16 train home.

MissyTrash: The Trash gets all geisha on our collective arses.

and last but not least...

Pia: who clambers over rooftops with all the subtle grace of a mountain goat. She's a lot prettier than a goat though.

so settle back and bask in the warm glow of EXTRA sponsorship. And tell Shannon to stop hurting me.

Television, drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and bleeding radiation.

#4 September 24th, 2005 12:01 AM

MrPicMe

Hi-Fi.

#5 September 27th, 2005 12:07 PM

jdudley76

Shannon, keep that whip crackin'! Nice work!

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#6 September 30th, 2005 11:57 AM

fi
Administrator

Jayhammer wrote:

still looking foward to hair removal folio from Liandra

And you are right to do so.  Never have I seen hair removed in such a stylish and artistic fashion whilst maintaining a subtle political subtext. It's in the pipeline and will be appearing on a screen near you - soonish.

milestones wrote:

What about making the small upcoming thumbs on the main page clickable to a larger size as well? Just an idea, may be a nice, added enducement to prospective customers.

Thanks for the suggestion, noted.  It sounds good but I'm thinking this will increase the bandwidth by X bazillion percent.  And here at ISM we are all about bringing you faster nudity.

And all you avid ISM EXTRA fans will be pleased to hear that we have just received more stunning pictures from Shira, Aurorya & Kitaylor.  October is going to rock your socks off.

anna4amy wrote:

Fi, you've got the best job in the world. If you ever feel overworked and need to outsource, let me know.

It sure does beat washing dishes.  PS: bribery with real cash money is also a totally acceptable form of flattery.

#7 September 30th, 2005 05:44 PM

blissed

I'm not giving you any more money. I already pay you wages.

#8 October 7th, 2005 11:30 AM

fi
Administrator

This week in ISM EXTRA land I had a bit of time to get stuck into the vaults and clear out a few cobwebs.  We've got so much stuff in here I had to ask Head for a new hard drive. A really big one.  Next on my upgrades wishlist is a pair of chrome fins and some racing stripes, so it's nose to the grindstone for me.

You know the future looks bright when I have to make room for new stuff by editing sets from...

Xena - last seen in July for her debut video performace 'I_touch'

Blondine - Finally, the photos to go with her movie 'Dockside', which is one of my favourite ISM videos to date not only because she gets her gear off down at the docks in front of all those boats, but because she actually apologises for mooning the West Gate Bridge. That's sooo cute.

Jessica - Last spotted in May doing things behind the wheel of an RX8 you won't see during the Grand Prix.

#9 November 4th, 2005 04:41 PM

fi
Administrator

jayhammer wrote:

also still looking foward to the last installment of Zille's bathtup video the one where she is putting lotion on after her intimate shaving scenes thanks a lot

Everyone who has been waiting with baited breath for Episode III of Zille's shaving misadventures can finally breathe easy. Coming to a screen near you on Nov 6th.

Board footer