#1 August 5th, 2005 05:23 PM

ilana

backseat fumbling

I was just on the Beautiful Agony forums and I came across a question that I thought was a bit interesting so I decided to steal it and make it my own. 

Why is sex as a teenager so much hotter than sex as an adult?

Sure as an adult we get more adventurous and use toys like vibrators, food, barbies and grade three netball trophies, but I fondly recall the urgent fumblings in the backseat of cars and in nature reserves, knowing that I had to be home in the next half hour or my mum would come looking for me.  Those teenage years were infused with a lust and desire that has become somewhat more jaded and practisced once I've reached the more 'mature' adult stage.  Sex is sexier, better and more romantic/intense as an adult, but fuck I miss the raw, hot, sweaty vignettes of yesteryear.

#2 August 5th, 2005 07:37 PM

MrPicMe

Re: backseat fumbling

ilana wrote:

I was just on the Beautiful Agony forums and I came across a question that I thought was a bit interesting so I decided to steal it and make it my own. 

Sure as an adult we get more adventurous and use toys like vibrators, food, barbies and grade three netball trophies, but I fondly recall the urgent fumblings in the backseat of cars and in nature reserves, knowing that I had to be home in the next half hour or my mum would come looking for me.  Those teenage years were infused with a lust and desire that has become somewhat more jaded and practisced once I've reached the more 'mature' adult stage.  Sex is sexier, better and more romantic/intense as an adult, but fuck I miss the raw, hot, sweaty vignettes of yesteryear.

Time to reinvent, and rediscover! Sex should be dynamic, and fun... Try putting yourself mentally back in those "good-ole days".

#3 August 5th, 2005 10:42 PM

liandra_dahl

ilana wrote:

The novelty of forbidden things, the intensity of hormones, the uncertainty of what's to come. The ability to be so engulfed in your teenage world that you completely believe that  you are experiencing something like noone else ever has, or can understand. I don't know though really, I don't think the sex was hotter, I just remember thinking I was inlove everytime I so much as brushed knees with a cute boy, or a girl.

#4 August 5th, 2005 10:49 PM

wantingscott

first let me say, welcome back MPM. what's up?

ilana,
for me, it had alot to do with doing things for the first time. i got married young, but i started dating at 13. dated 7 or 8 girls by the time i was 18. so that's alot of first kisses with someone new, getting to 3rd base with someone (anyone) for the first time (and it's usually summertime, and isn't summer when you're horniest anyway???). and then meeting the next person and thinking "wow!!! this girl wants to have sex!!! i'll do that!!!" and the anticipation kills you!!!"

Donna was the best kisser, Julie had the finest body, Paige was the prettiest... it was all about variety. front close bras, back close bras. my wife was the most experienced, and the coolest, by far by far the coolest... and she's grown hotter with age. (so MILFy). we still fumble in the back seat, but now it's "legit", and not as fun, the danger is removed...

Scott

#5 August 6th, 2005 03:10 AM

voyeur2

I think it is because we knew nothing.  It was pure instinct, hormone driven lust.  Who needed to think?  It's the thinking, the planning, the toys that put the distance between the original lust, and the later recreation.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#6 August 6th, 2005 06:01 AM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

The novelty of forbidden things, the intensity of hormones, the uncertainty of what's to come. The ability to be so engulfed in your teenage world that you completely believe that  you are experiencing something like noone else ever has, or can understand. I don't know though really, I don't think the sex was hotter, I just remember thinking I was inlove everytime I so much as brushed knees with a cute boy, or a girl.

In other words,  it's like skydiving for the first time,  or whitewater rafting for the first time.  It's the heartpound of going into the unknown.  Even more so when your rulers (your parents) say it's illegal.

Once anyone becomes experienced at something,  it will never have the same high.  Like my Hippie friends used to tell me, the best LSD trip was the first.  It's all downhill from there.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 August 7th, 2005 09:30 PM

liandra_dahl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Once anyone becomes experienced at something,  it will never have the same high.  Like my Hippie friends used to tell me, the best LSD trip was the first.  It's all downhill from there.

The first LSD trip I took I was convinced I'd been taken away and locked up in a mental asylum, so that wasn't so great. The second was better, and then it continued to get better, untill one night after taking one, and in the throws of passion with my then husband he suddenly turned into my dad, I threw the poor guy off the bed so violently he got a concussion, and wouldn't let him touch me for the next week. I never took LSD again.

Board footer