#1 July 11th, 2005 03:23 AM

zille

Wondered what I look like when I come...?

My video finally went up on Beautiful Agony! 

I'll be a tease and make you figure out what number girl I am up there...  (To help:  It's not the most recent update....)

Teeheehee!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 July 11th, 2005 05:38 AM

capiango

Re: Wondered what I look like when I come...?

Just the title of this thread is tease enough! I dont subscribe to BA so I will just have to keep wondering or use my imagination wink

#3 July 11th, 2005 05:56 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

I'll be a tease and make you figure out what number girl I am up there...  (To help:  It's not the most recent update....)

Teeheehee!

I know it's up there and I know the number -but I'm not telling either! It took me a short while to work it out because your folio is mostly mirror shots. You are not only amazing during orgasm Zille, you are equally amazing on the way there.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 July 11th, 2005 08:07 AM

trebora

zille wrote:

Teeheehee!

Thats just not nice.  I don't have enough bandwidth to justify getting a sub there and now there ya go making me want to and Belgareth's comment makes me feel like im definately mising out on something.  You're both very much so not nice people

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#5 July 11th, 2005 03:00 PM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

I know it's up there and I know the number -but I'm not telling either! It took me a short while to work it out because your folio is mostly mirror shots. You are not only amazing during orgasm Zille, you are equally amazing on the way there.

Thank you, kind sir!

#6 July 11th, 2005 03:02 PM

zille

trebora wrote:

Thats just not nice.  I don't have enough bandwidth to justify getting a sub there and now there ya go making me want to and Belgareth's comment makes me feel like im definately mising out on something.  You're both very much so not nice people

Oh, I am so very sorry, Trebora!  I didn't mean to be mean!!!

How about this:  I promise a future ISM video will have me masturbating to orgasm, okay?!

#7 July 11th, 2005 06:21 PM

centrevom

How about this:  I promise a future ISM video will have me masturbating to orgasm, okay?![/QUOTE]

Zille, I guess you've just sold more ISM subscription renewals than Head could manage in a year.

#8 July 11th, 2005 07:06 PM

No1Steelerfan

I have seen your contributions in both places. And I must say that I agree with Belgareth. Your sensuality in both your 'Reflections" shoot here and your Agony there was very apparent. You are a true erotic force, Zille.

And to be honest, I normally don't run between both sites looking for full body shots here when I am intrigued by someone there. But when I read this thread, I must say that I flew to BA to find your Agony. Rarely does one find such a combination of intelligence, beauty and such an aura of sensuality as you. Thank you for your awesome contributions both on BA and here. So when can we expect to see this video?

And because it never hurts to ask...

I wouldn't mind seeing a nice message or photo in my email. Hint! Hint!

#9 July 12th, 2005 08:43 AM

trebora

zille wrote:

Oh, I am so very sorry, Trebora!  I didn't mean to be mean!!!

How about this:  I promise a future ISM video will have me masturbating to orgasm, okay?!

There's a saying down here...It's a harsh continent.  And in just 39 more days I will be on holiday and get a chance to see it on BA.  Though if you do do a vid for here you will have made my day. 

No1Steelerfan has it right you really are a whole package deal

---
---

#10 July 12th, 2005 12:32 PM

zille

centrevom wrote:

Zille, I guess you've just sold more ISM subscription renewals than Head could manage in a year.

Hehehe -- oh, I think the ISM office girls are a force to be reckoned with, but thank you -- that is quite a compliment!  big_smile

#11 July 12th, 2005 12:37 PM

zille

No1Steelerfan wrote:

I have seen your contributions in both places. And I must say that I agree with Belgareth. Your sensuality in both your 'Reflections" shoot here and your Agony there was very apparent. You are a true erotic force, Zille.

And to be honest, I normally don't run between both sites looking for full body shots here when I am intrigued by someone there. But when I read this thread, I must say that I flew to BA to find your Agony. Rarely does one find such a combination of intelligence, beauty and such an aura of sensuality as you. Thank you for your awesome contributions both on BA and here. So when can we expect to see this video?

Wow, No1Steelerfan -- I'm reeling from compliments!  Wooooh!   Thank you, thank you!

I have to shoot the video, and then send it over to Australia, and then they have to put it in the updates queue.  I have one nice long video and reload already in the queue, so you can look forward to that sometime soon. 

I was going to go shoot it when I went up to the mountains again, in a few weeks...

#12 July 12th, 2005 12:40 PM

zille

trebora wrote:

There's a saying down here...It's a harsh continent.  And in just 39 more days I will be on holiday and get a chance to see it on BA.  Though if you do do a vid for here you will have made my day. 

No1Steelerfan has it right you really are a whole package deal

It really *is* a harsh continent if you cannot d/l erotic videos!  They need to get some better internet service down there for you brave souls!

I don't think I can get the video done and out and the ISM gals can get it up on the site in 39 days, so in the short term, please just enjoy the video that is coming sometime soon and know there is more on the way!

And ... thank you!!!

#13 July 13th, 2005 04:19 AM

Torstar

I often wonder what it would be like to be videotaping my most intimate moments knowing they are going to be shared by many.  To be so totally naked.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#14 July 13th, 2005 12:48 PM

trebora

zille wrote:

It really *is* a harsh continent if you cannot d/l erotic videos!  They need to get some better internet service down there for you brave souls!

I don't think I can get the video done and out and the ISM gals can get it up on the site in 39 days, so in the short term, please just enjoy the video that is coming sometime soon and know there is more on the way!

And ... thank you!!!

I'm only taking the manadatory yearly 6 week break, go visit family, have sex and eat green leafy things. But ya give me reason to stick around once I'm back to work.  Of course to be fair most of the ladies here keep me comming back everyday.

---
---

#15 July 17th, 2005 04:38 PM

sonofs1

Zille, is your Agony the one they just made into a free preview the other day?  I must say it resembles you strongly, but I wasn't 100 percent sure...

#16 July 17th, 2005 05:11 PM

Belgareth

sonofs1 wrote:

Zille, is your Agony the one they just made into a free preview the other day?  I must say it resembles you strongly, but I wasn't 100 percent sure...

That's the one! The lady in that video is the lovely Zille.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#17 July 18th, 2005 04:48 AM

zille

Oh, that's really nice of them -- they made my video free for all of you who can't afford subcribing to BA!  Head, very cool of you!   big_smile

#18 July 18th, 2005 05:42 AM

No1Steelerfan

Zille, It's only good business sense. Lure them in by giving them a taste of the best, the most erotic. I must say that your video there is one of just a handfull of submissions where it doesn't look like there is any 'work' or effort on your part to pleasure yourself. You don't have to jerk or gyrate until your body makes it necessary. There is a thread on the forum over there dedicated to your video as well.

#19 July 21st, 2005 05:33 AM

zille

Hehehe, well, No1Steelerfan, I must admit I was getting "a little help from my friend" during the video, so it was quite easy to have multiple orgasms!

Thanks for telling me about the thread on the BA forum -- I like to thank people for compliments and kind words, but I have to know it's there, to do so!  big_smile

#20 July 21st, 2005 08:32 AM

nephthys

Hey there, hotttie! My name is Nephthys (like Isis' twin), and I also had a vid go up on BA yesterday (#0319). Um, I don't want to come off too in-your-face, but, are you three-dimensional, and if so, can I lick your pussy like an ice cream sundae on a Saharan summer Sunday?

Thanks for telling me about the thread on the BA forum -- I like to thank people for compliments and kind words, but I have to know it's there, to do so!  big_smile[/QUOTE]

#21 July 22nd, 2005 08:17 AM

zille

nephthys wrote:

Hey there, hotttie! My name is Nephthys (like Isis' twin), and I also had a vid go up on BA yesterday (#0319). Um, I don't want to come off too in-your-face, but, are you three-dimensional, and if so, can I lick your pussy like an ice cream sundae on a Saharan summer Sunday?

Hahaha!  You naughty little feline!  Nice to see you here!  Even if you have ice-cream covered feet!  Your BA looks great -- I love when you can't help but curl up in pleasure (just like the little cat you are!)

#22 July 22nd, 2005 08:34 AM

No1Steelerfan

When might we see a photo shoot or video of you over here on ISM?

#23 July 23rd, 2005 12:14 PM

nephthys

Hey! Thanks for the kind words over at BA! I think my ISM folio will be going up in a few months.

Zille: Purrrme0w! May the Divine Feline be with you! *rolls in catnip*

No1Steelerfan wrote:

When might we see a photo shoot or video of you over here on ISM?

#24 July 23rd, 2005 12:27 PM

SCSIgirl

nephthys wrote:

Hey! Thanks for the kind words over at BA! I think my ISM folio will be going up in a few months.

Zille: Purrrme0w! May the Divine Feline be with you! *rolls in catnip*

You girls are killing me....   but what better way to go....  drowning in estrogen.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer