#1 July 10th, 2005 05:52 PM

Belgareth

I'm sad to go - I cannot tell a lie

Sadly I have to depart the annals of ISM after next week. My other commitments mean that I will not be able to paricipate in the fun and frolics of this forum for quite some time, nor will I get much of a chance to view the lovely lady's images. I will miss both.

It has been a pleasure to get to know a little bit about the people in here and in some cases the "little" has become quite a lot.

To those who have direct lines of communication through email or other means, please feel free to contact me if you have the inclination. I'm always happy to have my ear bent, in whatever direction.

So, in anticipation of next weekend, I will bid you all Farewell, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci and Sayonara.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 July 10th, 2005 06:47 PM

Head

Re: I'm sad to go - I cannot tell a lie

Belgareth wrote:

Sadly I have to depart the annals of ISM after next week. My other commitments mean that I will not be able to paricipate in the fun and frolics of this forum for quite some time, nor will I get much of a chance to view the lovely lady's images. I will miss both.

It has been a pleasure to get to know a little bit about the people in here and in some cases the "little" has become quite a lot.

To those who have direct lines of communication through email or other means, please feel free to contact me if you have the inclination. I'm always happy to have my ear bent, in whatever direction.

So, in anticipation of next weekend, I will bid you all Farewell, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci and Sayonara.

Aw, I for one will miss your postings.  Hopefully we'll see you back one day, and I don't mean just for your money!

#3 July 10th, 2005 08:37 PM

nagaloo

Hope you get a chance to come back. See you around my friend.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#4 July 11th, 2005 03:06 AM

zille

I hope you have fun and still manage to see lots of naked girls while you're away -- and I look forward to your return  smile

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#5 July 11th, 2005 05:39 AM

capiango

Take care, your presence here will be missed!

#6 July 11th, 2005 06:01 AM

Belgareth

Head wrote:

Aw, I for one will miss your postings.  Hopefully we'll see you back one day, and I don't mean just for your money!

Thanks Head, I will be back, I'm just not sure when. This site is worth every penny and I would never begrudge the money. Thanks for your earlier communications - they helped to put things in perspective.

#7 July 11th, 2005 06:05 AM

Belgareth

nagaloo wrote:

Hope you get a chance to come back. See you around my friend.
Stew

I'm a true Klingon -once I've got hold I never completely let go. Rest assured, I'll be back! Take care Stew.

#8 July 11th, 2005 06:10 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

I hope you have fun and still manage to see lots of naked girls while you're away -- and I look forward to your return  smile

Zille, fun is an essential part of my life, so I'll make sure I have some! What's the point of living without it? I'll be seeing one girl naked, very frequently, from both sides of fthe camera. It's a pity I can't make you a second one - from one side of the camera only of course ;-) I look forward to getting back, just to catch up with your naughty tricks!

#9 July 11th, 2005 06:12 AM

Belgareth

capiango wrote:

Take care, your presence here will be missed!

At least with me not here, some of the other posters will get a word in edgewise :-)

Thanks for the compliment.

#10 July 11th, 2005 08:08 AM

trebora

Good Luck have fun and all that jazz.  Someone's gonna have a lot of slack to take up with you gone for a bit.:)

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#11 July 16th, 2005 03:24 PM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

>>>> snipped for brevity <<<<

I know this is late and you probably won't see it,  but I feel like I'm losing a friend from the mother country.  Hope you do well.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#12 July 16th, 2005 05:55 PM

voyeur2

SCSIgirl wrote:

I know this is late and you probably won't see it,  but I feel like I'm losing a friend from the mother country.  Hope you do well.

Say Bel, did you know with a lapsed membership (mine for instance) you can still read and post to the forum..

So keep in touch and comment if you want.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#13 July 16th, 2005 06:51 PM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

Most likely tomorrow (Sunday) will be my last day for being able to post or feast my eyes on the new folios. Thanks for the thought - it feels a bit like that from this end too but I will be back at some point. Lets hope that everyone will still be around when I return and I won't be entering an alien environment where I haven't got a clue who anyone is anymore.

#14 July 16th, 2005 06:53 PM

Belgareth

voyeur2 wrote:

Say Bel, did you know with a lapsed membership (mine for instance) you can still read and post to the forum..

So keep in touch and comment if you want.

If I get the chance to post, I most certainly will but I doubt I'll get much of a chance - until my return to the fold. In the mean time - take care.

Board footer