#1 July 6th, 2005 12:46 AM

Jing

votes?

hey guys....

i was juz wondering... do votes actually determine who goes up on the website and when does it go up?

coz i am really hoping to see my video there heheheh tongue smile:):)

btw, ive posted this on my other thread..... juz to ask other ppl.... do u guys ( as guys ) prefer to come home to a quiet house and have the freedom to go out with ur male friends.... or do u prefer to come home where there is a gf waiting on u for ur wants and needs? hehehehehhe

(im more towards the 2nd type of guys coz i really love taking care and ssatisfying them ) hehehehehhe

cheers
jing

#2 July 6th, 2005 01:32 AM

trebora

Re: votes?

I've been thinking of your question some off and on for some reason.  What do guys want.  Well more specifically what do I wnat.  I could care less what most guys want.  (so long as it aint my girlfriend that is)

This may sound weird but I want it all.  Granted not all at the same time though.  SOmetimes I want to stretch out on the couch and read a book and not talk.  Sometimes I want to talk about whatever silly thought comes across my mind.  Sometimes I want to be alone and other times I want to be wiht my girlfriend.  I want to lay in bed curled up together and watch a movie tonight and tommrow night I will want ot have sex. 

There is no rhyme or reason to my wants.  You can't predict when I will want what.  And you know what I just figrued out.  I want a woman that can accept that and roll with it.  Now I just need to match that up with the woman that I meet the criteria for.

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#3 July 6th, 2005 04:14 PM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

hey guys....

i was juz wondering... do votes actually determine who goes up on the website and when does it go up?
>>>>  snipped for brevity  <<<<
(im more towards the 2nd type of guys coz i really love taking care and ssatisfying them ) hehehehehhe

cheers
jing

I believe Trebora has the straight answer.  There is no simple Black & White.  Even coming home to a beautiful, sexy sprite becomes routine.  I think that's why a lot of us prefer to remain single.  We can go to our own digs when we want to be alone.  And remember, being alone may have nothing to do with you.  Maybe we had a bad day and don't want to share the bad mood with you.  Maybe God spoke to us and said: "Go sit in the corner!"  What ever the reason,  I would still need a night off from being pampered by sexy Jing.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 July 7th, 2005 01:15 AM

Jing

hahah.. thanks everyone... sounds like you all are guys that would roll along with me.... any one wants to take me out? I'm available!!>... tongue tongue tongue smile smile smile

Where do i line up to get a date from guys that sound as wonderful as you? any takers? hehehehe

cheers
jing

#5 July 7th, 2005 01:38 AM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

hahah.. thanks everyone... sounds like you all are guys that would roll along with me.... any one wants to take me out? I'm available!!>... tongue tongue tongue smile smile smile

Where do i line up to get a date from guys that sound as wonderful as you? any takers? hehehehe

cheers
jing

"Hey! Hey!  I was first in line!"  (Where's that passport??)  "Hey you forum geeks,  no shoving or cutting in line!"  The heck with Oregon....  when's the next flight to Indo?  "gotta get to her house."

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 July 8th, 2005 02:10 AM

Jing

SCSIgirl wrote:

"Hey! Hey!  I was first in line!"  (Where's that passport??)  "Hey you forum geeks,  no shoving or cutting in line!"  The heck with Oregon....  when's the next flight to Indo?  "gotta get to her house."

hehe... u can get me in Australia... Melbourne... hahahah...... any more people out there for me? hehehe

#7 July 8th, 2005 03:23 AM

Belgareth

Jing wrote:

hehe... u can get me in Australia... Melbourne... hahahah...... any more people out there for me? hehehe

I'd come out to Melbourne but only if has a place like Piccadilly Circus in London, where the legend says that if you stand there long enough you will meet all of the living people you have ever known!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer