#1 July 4th, 2005 11:18 AM

jayhammer

I have a question?

I have bbeen a member here for about four months and I have followed the voting to see how the different folios do and if my taste is simialr to other individuals, generally it is, like when Zelle went to close to the top in several days and had over 40 comments quickly and like Vada and Missy Banks shot up there but I am baffled by how Annabelle moved up to number one in one day?? What was the reason for this?

#2 July 4th, 2005 12:14 PM

Head

Re: I have a question?

jayhammer wrote:

I have bbeen a member here for about four months and I have followed the voting to see how the different folios do and if my taste is simialr to other individuals, generally it is, like when Zelle went to close to the top in several days and had over 40 comments quickly and like Vada and Missy Banks shot up there but I am baffled by how Annabelle moved up to number one in one day?? What was the reason for this?

Because she got more votes!  Votes don't always tally with comments.  The top 10 on the cumulative votes tally is:

1. chrissy (by miles)
2. soraya
3. mckenzie
4. princess
5. annabella
6. gigi
7. laetitia
8. roxx
9. minka
10. shayla

Zille is just outside at #12.

#3 July 4th, 2005 05:55 PM

Gimme_Danger

so that begs the question on my lips for the past couple of months.....'when do we get to see more Soraya????'

did she resubmit?

#4 July 4th, 2005 08:09 PM

mzungu

jayhammer wrote:

-Perhaps because she is by far the most charismatic, drop-dead gorgeous artist I have seen so far?

“Stellar”, indeed!
Here are a few reasons that come to mind, though I could go on and on…

A genuine sunshine smile that includes her eyes ( so many are serious, distracted, or even appearing a bit hostile)

An amazingly perfect derriere (while I do not fault reality, hers is natural perfection beyond the capability of air-brushing - the light on the peach-fuzz, the perfect tan on flawless skin...)

An artistic, tasteful yet provocative and revealing shoot, progressing nicely from pretty clothes to a prettier body.

-Well, you did mention an interest in whether your taste followed the majority- now you know!     wink

anyway, I guess it is a good thing that we all do not have exactly the same taste – we would be fighting over the same individual-     *!*

#5 July 5th, 2005 04:40 AM

jayhammer

I totally agree with you different tastes is a good thing I also thought her folio was awesome but I was just suprised how fast it went to number 1 clearly she affected more than just than just you in that same way I guess I need to go through the folios in progression.

#6 July 14th, 2005 06:39 AM

jdudley76

Gimme_Danger wrote:

so that begs the question on my lips for the past couple of months.....'when do we get to see more Soraya????'

did she resubmit?

What about Princess? Anymore of her comming?

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#7 July 14th, 2005 11:37 AM

Head

Soraya - Yes, there is more coming, and probably a video;

Princess - Probably not, she had fun but is concentrating on her uni studies now.

#8 July 14th, 2005 01:26 PM

trebora

Whats the average wait time these days from the time you recieve a set to posting?

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#9 July 14th, 2005 03:10 PM

Head

trebora wrote:

Whats the average wait time these days from the time you recieve a set to posting?

For a primary folio, about 5 months.  Sometimes we move them up the queue for various reasons.  A bit less for a reload, though we don't release them in the order they come in.

Board footer