#1 June 29th, 2005 06:08 PM

Head

Bow to your sensei!

This week miss Shannon will be taking over most of the day to day running of ISM so your aching Head can clear his vision to work on some new projects.  Shannon designed this version of the site, and for the last year and a half, has also done much of the folio preparation, along with her Dark Force cohort miss F (who designed the first incarnation of ISM, and now looks after Extra).   From now on she'll be editing the Primary folios, choosing the images, developing new things and putting bandaids on your bleeding knees.

So this now makes ISM a totally chick-powered site, asside from my occasional meddlings.  I'll still be hanging around here in the Forum but don't mistake that for a significant contribution to ISM - I'll be busily cooking up some new way to tickle your erotic cortices.

#2 June 29th, 2005 11:54 PM

wantingscott

Re: Bow to your sensei!

HEERE HEERE!!!
Shannon i do love the other site featuring your photography, and have pointed it out to some of my local friends.

cheers,
Scott

#3 June 30th, 2005 02:57 AM

Belgareth

Head wrote:

This week miss Shannon will be taking over most of the day to day running of ISM so your aching Head can clear his vision to work on some new projects.  Shannon designed this version of the site, and for the last year and a half, has also done much of the folio preparation, along with her Dark Force cohort miss F (who designed the first incarnation of ISM, and now looks after Extra).   From now on she'll be editing the Primary folios, choosing the images, developing new things and putting bandaids on your bleeding knees.

So this now makes ISM a totally chick-powered site, asside from my occasional meddlings.  I'll still be hanging around here in the Forum but don't mistake that for a significant contribution to ISM - I'll be busily cooking up some new way to tickle your erotic cortices.

I think that chick-powered site is right (no disrespect Head), after all it's a chick-empowering site isn't it.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 June 30th, 2005 08:05 AM

zille

Yay Shannon!  Yay for women taking over!  That is just how it should be!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#5 June 30th, 2005 11:17 PM

wantingscott

yes. let the women in. once i surrendered to the fact that women just "had it" and i "didn't", giving in became much easier. in my teen years, i had alot more dates...  and the sex is better.

wscott

Board footer