#1 June 24th, 2005 03:05 PM

zille

Back from nature...

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted for a week, it's just that I was out at my partner's place and we don't have 'net access up there at the moment (it's all up in the mountains and stuff) and so I have to go to a 'net cafe everyday to feed my addiction ... but then I really only have time to deal with my email, not surf ... and then, well, kids around and stuff -- not a great place to look at naked girls!

So, if I missed any really exciting forum discussions, just point me in that direction!

Oh ... and I happen to know that Head has a very nice video and set of stills from me ... if you guys and gals want to see them soonest, you'd better agitate for them...

It's good to be back!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 June 24th, 2005 05:12 PM

capiango

Re: Back from nature...

Vacation up in the mountains sure sounds nice! Ive been working like a dog and need to get out of town, Im in So Cal too. Where are some of your fave spots? Also looking forward to the video! *pesters Head* wink

#3 June 25th, 2005 12:12 AM

fatquack

Agitate! Agitate! Agitate!

(think that helps, Zille?)

:-)

#4 June 25th, 2005 01:14 AM

voyeur2

OK Head, lure me back with some of that old magic.  Sexy women.  By the way that 'restrained' set looked llike there might be a new girl in town to rival Zille.  That is - if she is also talented, intelligent, and verbal as well.
But no Zille, no return.  What an incentive that is!

Have I ever lied to you before?

#5 June 25th, 2005 02:17 AM

Head

Settle down boys, there are other ladies waiting patiently in the queue...maybe we can get her video through in a couple of weeks, would that keep the wolves at bay?

#6 June 25th, 2005 03:27 AM

zille

capiango wrote:

Vacation up in the mountains sure sounds nice! Ive been working like a dog and need to get out of town, Im in So Cal too. Where are some of your fave spots? Also looking forward to the video! *pesters Head* wink

I'm in No Cal, actually.  Which might as well be a different state, if ya think about it!  big_smile

#7 June 25th, 2005 03:37 AM

zille

voyeur2 wrote:

OK Head, lure me back with some of that old magic.  Sexy women.  By the way that 'restrained' set looked llike there might be a new girl in town to rival Zille.  That is - if she is also talented, intelligent, and verbal as well.
But no Zille, no return.  What an incentive that is!

Ooooh, Issy!  She is soooo sexy!  I want to see her perform, that's for sure!

I can't even imagine an such a sexy stripper (for example, since I don't know what Issy does for sure) with a lush Aussie accent... [fantasizes]  She'd have all my money in no time!  Having worked in a peep-show, I generally a bit jaded about the whole thing.  But I think I'd be like a teenage boy who's gotten in to a strip-club, with her....

Thanks for making me such a priority!  But I'm afraid Head says you'll have to wait a few weeks ... at least you can still hang out in the forums!

#8 June 25th, 2005 05:13 AM

capiango

zille wrote:

I'm in No Cal, actually.  Which might as well be a different state, if ya think about it!  big_smile

My bad! I should have double checked first but at least I knew it was Cali for sure hehe! Although you are correct, No Cal and So Cal are quite different, but just like with all of the girls here at ISM its great to have such diversity within the same (virtual) border! wink

#9 June 26th, 2005 02:40 AM

markus_av

I'm hoping your new material will be available to standard members neutral

Board footer