#1 June 3rd, 2005 08:51 PM

Jing

A video this time

Hey everyone

Its me again, Jing..... hope that everyone is doing alright?

well, i did my first ever video for ISM 2day and it was really really fun! I enjoyed it very much.... but i dun think the other 3 guys did! hehehehe

anyway, i also did one for beautiful agony and hopefully u will continue to support me as i continue to explore this personality that i didnt know i had! heheheh

oh.. and yeah..... if anyone have any comments on what i should do or should not do, feel free to juz let me know through the forum! cheers guys!

xoxoxoxox

jing

#2 June 3rd, 2005 10:57 PM

SCSIgirl

Re: A video this time

Jing wrote:

Hey everyone

Its me again, Jing..... hope that everyone is doing alright?

well, i did my first ever video for ISM 2day and it was really really fun! I enjoyed it very much.... but i dun think the other 3 guys did! hehehehe

anyway, i also did one for beautiful agony and hopefully u will continue to support me as i continue to explore this personality that i didnt know i had! heheheh

oh.. and yeah..... if anyone have any comments on what i should do or should not do, feel free to juz let me know through the forum! cheers guys!

xoxoxoxox

jing

Jing, Honey, anything you do will 'wow' us;  I'd bet money on that.  But, what guys???  You did 3 at once and they weren't happy????  What's this world coming to???

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 June 4th, 2005 09:51 PM

Jing

Well....

3 guys is juz a figure of speech... heheh... u'll know when the vids come out! hahahahaa

#4 June 5th, 2005 04:17 AM

Gimme_Danger

umm...I think we are talking pets again scsi

#5 June 5th, 2005 10:06 AM

SCSIgirl

Gimme_Danger wrote:

umm...I think we are talking pets again scsi

Oh...  Rats!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 June 5th, 2005 05:54 PM

Jing

heheheh

no more rats.... the last one died.... this time... something else... but furry as well.. heheheh
tongue tongue smile smile

#7 June 5th, 2005 10:40 PM

Belgareth

Jing wrote:

heheheh

no more rats.... the last one died.... this time... something else... but furry as well.. heheheh
tongue tongue smile smile

Hey Jing - your clue covers quite a few possible companions. Let's see there's;
Bunnies, Doggies, Ferrets, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Monkeys, Squirrels and, of course Pussies - to name but a few. I guess we will just have to wait and see ......................

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#8 June 6th, 2005 02:19 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

Hey Jing - your clue covers quite a few possible companions. Let's see there's;
Bunnies, Doggies, Ferrets, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Monkeys, Squirrels and, of course Pussies - to name but a few. I guess we will just have to wait and see ......................

Personally,  I'm hoping for beavers.  ;-}

#9 June 6th, 2005 12:01 PM

ilana

Looking forward to seeing your vid Jing, having fun trying to guess what sort of animal you've corrupted this time!

#10 June 11th, 2005 04:06 PM

Jing

Hey everyon! hehehe

hahahah... i haven't corrupted any animals...... they are still innocent, fine and enjoying life with me...... anyway, hope the vid come out soon..

oh yeah, i also did a vid for beutiful agony.... check out that site sometime, will ya?

cheers......

Jing
xoxoxoxoxoxo

#11 June 14th, 2005 02:03 AM

Torstar

Please include in your vid anything that excites you

And the third beast came forth from the ground

Board footer