#1 May 30th, 2005 06:36 AM

zimbonies

Diggin' the homepage...

Head,

I'm really digging the new home page, but is it possible to get a section for overloads and reloads?  I noticed that there's no preview for today's overload, but alas it's there (I was a bit dissapointed to not get an upload in the afternoon, but alas it showed up!).  I see a block for Prime, Video and Extra, but nothing for the Overload / Reload -- or is that what the Extra is for?
I dunno ~ I may be confusing it too much...I've been drinking all weekend ~ Memorial Day and all (Plus, it's my birthday weekend too!).

Anyway, sorry for the rambling.  Just ignore me until Tuesday when I'm sober.

%^)

Zim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#2 May 30th, 2005 07:01 AM

Belgareth

Re: Diggin' the homepage...

zimbonies wrote:

Head,

I'm really digging the new home page, but is it possible to get a section for overloads and reloads?  I noticed that there's no preview for today's overload, but alas it's there (I was a bit dissapointed to not get an upload in the afternoon, but alas it showed up!).  I see a block for Prime, Video and Extra, but nothing for the Overload / Reload -- or is that what the Extra is for?
I dunno ~ I may be confusing it too much...I've been drinking all weekend ~ Memorial Day and all (Plus, it's my birthday weekend too!).

Anyway, sorry for the rambling.  Just ignore me until Tuesday when I'm sober.

%^)

Zim

Consider it done ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer