#1 May 24th, 2005 10:08 PM

Jing

pets... yes or no

Hey everyone

i know you're probably getting sick of me and my animals.. first it was mice, then rats then rabbits..... maybe a guinea pig or 2 in the future! hehehe

what do ppl honestly think? should we have pets in the pictures for ISM? or do people actually prefer no pets in the folios? juz let me know... so i might have an idea for maybe another re-load sometime later...

cheers

#2 May 24th, 2005 10:33 PM

wantingscott

Re: pets... yes or no

Jing,
hi. i never responded before. imho, i think that women and furry cuddly creatures naturally go together. it expresses your nurturing side, which apparently is very important to you. i say go for it!!!

wscott

#3 May 24th, 2005 10:53 PM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

Hey everyone

i know you're probably getting sick of me and my animals.. first it was mice, then rats then rabbits..... maybe a guinea pig or 2 in the future! hehehe

what do ppl honestly think? should we have pets in the pictures for ISM? or do people actually prefer no pets in the folios? juz let me know... so i might have an idea for maybe another re-load sometime later...

cheers

Well I'm suprised we haven't seen sets with horses,  since gals love them so much.  Almost all sets use props so living ones (pets) are wonderful.

However... what ever the decision,  THE PUSSYS AND BEAVERS STAY!!!!

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 May 25th, 2005 09:00 AM

nagaloo

I love the pets getting in on things. Maybe I will come back in my next life as some ISM girl's furry friend who ends up close to her other furry friend. LOL. Heaven, I'm in heaven .....HMMMMmm ...... Dancing cheek to cheek. Do I remember seeing one girl with a snake? Or was that me last weekend?  One I have been using lately as a semi private joke is Squirrel  LOL

squirrel >noun an agile tree-dwelling rodent with a BUSHY TAIL, typically feeding on NUTS and seeds

Sorry some times the deffs. strike me as a little funny.

So my vote is if you got'em show'em if they will co-operate LOL

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#5 May 25th, 2005 10:28 AM

centrevom

Do I remember seeing one girl with a snake? Or was that me last weekend?

Yup! Madeline - Medusa.

Board footer