#1 May 19th, 2005 05:56 AM

nagaloo

What's Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander!!

Well all this talk about the girls having hair or not having hair. How about the Gentlemen how do you prefer yourselves to be?, and Ladies how do you prefer your men? Hairless or hairy? My self I prefer no hair down there and have been that way for the last few years. Funny thing is if any of you remember my Klingon photo most times a blade never comes near my face. I just get it buzzed with my head when in for a trim. I dont even tidy it up between cuts. The rest of me is medium hairy my chest is a little heavier. And guys would you shave yourself if your lady friend asked you to?
I find it much cleaner, I sweat less and it makes self pleasuring much more enjoyable for me.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#2 May 19th, 2005 07:24 AM

Belgareth

Re: What's Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander!!

nagaloo wrote:

Well all this talk about the girls having hair or not having hair. How about the Gentlemen how do you prefer yourselves to be?, and Ladies how do you prefer your men? Hairless or hairy? My self I prefer no hair down there and have been that way for the last few years. Funny thing is if any of you remember my Klingon photo most times a blade never comes near my face. I just get it buzzed with my head when in for a trim. I dont even tidy it up between cuts. The rest of me is medium hairy my chest is a little heavier. And guys would you shave yourself if your lady friend asked you to?
I find it much cleaner, I sweat less and it makes self pleasuring much more enjoyable for me.
Stew

I tend to match the rest of me to my overall body hair, which is almost unnoticable due to being fair haired. I have been removing hair from my pubic region for some considerable time, in fact since it first started growing. I was a dancer from an early age and, when I reached puberty, I used to suffer shear agony from the hair getting caught in my ballet tights (OK you can laugh, but it ain't funny when it happens in the middle of a dance routine), so I got rid of it and I'm now so used to it that it would feel strange if it grew back.
From the reactions I have had over all of those years, from the opposite sex, it seems to be something that is generally appreciated but, regardless of the reasons why I remove my pubic hair, I still think that personal preference plays a big part in deciding whether it should stay or go.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#3 May 19th, 2005 08:46 AM

zimbonies

I tend to keep my pubic hair around "little Zim" at a level 2 buzz-cut.  that's about 1/4".  My head is badly balding, so unless I start the comb-over, I have to keep it at a 0a (about 1/16").  The hair on my head has somehow travelled south to my chest.  I tried trimming it once and it drove me CRAZY with the itch, so I let it grow on the chest.
As far as hair around the penis, doesn't it make the size of your willy look bigger if it's shaved?!  smile  BTW, I'm quite jealous of Evive's boyfriend from yesterday's duo ISM Extra folio!  smile

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#4 May 19th, 2005 11:51 PM

wantingscott

here's my take: i read in Esquire mag (i must have been 13 or so, it's kinda funny) that a man should never shave anyplace but his face...  so i waited another 2 years till i could wink

i go to a nude beach on Long Island a few times a year in the summer, it's great. there are almost no women there, tho, but somehow being nude willingly around all those men, each year it helps me overcome my anxiety a bit. my dick gets blatently stared at sometimes...

i'm kinda thick-haired from head to foot (not my upper back, thank GOD!!!) but i do insist on shaving those annoying hairs around my nipples. have done so since 12... they bug me. but being what's called "the Black Irish", i have dark dark brown hair that some people call black. and i wear alot of black, anyway...

i like having a big bush down below, like Burt Reynolds at his prime...  and i never fully shave my face. i like being "swarthy", a girl i work with called me that....

i'd love to post pics...
wscott

#5 May 20th, 2005 12:35 AM

MrPicMe

Clean and neat...

...Built for speed.

#6 May 20th, 2005 12:36 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

here's my take: i read in Esquire mag (i must have been 13 or so, it's kinda funny) that a man should never shave anyplace but his face...  so i waited another 2 years till i could wink

i go to a nude beach on Long Island a few times a year in the summer, it's great. there are almost no women there, tho, but somehow being nude willingly around all those men, each year it helps me overcome my anxiety a bit. my dick gets blatently stared at sometimes...

i'm kinda thick-haired from head to foot (not my upper back, thank GOD!!!) but i do insist on shaving those annoying hairs around my nipples. have done so since 12... they bug me. but being what's called "the Black Irish", i have dark dark brown hair that some people call black. and i wear alot of black, anyway...

i like having a big bush down below, like Burt Reynolds at his prime...  and i never fully shave my face. i like being "swarthy", a girl i work with called me that....

i'd love to post pics...
wscott

HEY LADIES, VOICE YOUR OPINION AS TO WHETHER YOU'D LIKE TO SEE USE MEN OF ISM!!!

#7 May 20th, 2005 01:12 AM

wantingscott

i hear gaping silence.

#8 May 20th, 2005 01:42 AM

nagaloo

And it will be titled "Warning!!! Naked men inside!!

Any objections to that Mr Head?

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#9 May 20th, 2005 01:43 AM

nagaloo

Stew

PS We will have to wait till Liandra gets back so she can say her part LOL on this subject.

#10 May 20th, 2005 02:58 AM

MrPicMe

wantingscott wrote:

i hear gaping silence.

LADIES, WERE TALKING AN ALL MALE REVIEW HERE!!! YOU SHOWED US YOURS, WE'LL SHOW YOU OURS!!! MEINJAMAICA.JPG
Head, any chance one of could win the "Editors Choice" monthly price too?

#11 May 20th, 2005 03:44 AM

Belgareth

nagaloo wrote:

Stew

PS We will have to wait till Liandra gets back so she can say her part LOL on this subject.

Do I detect a tendancy toward exhibitionism here?
Let's be realistic. I'm as uninhibited as it gets but, in general, the male form isn't the most picturesque thing in the world and I more than suspect that most of the female contributors/members are not really that interested in discovering whether our naked forms have any correlation to the personalities we exhibit in this forum. I'll be happy to be proven wrong but one contributor has already stated that she isn't interested in viewing the members in their birthday suits.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#12 May 20th, 2005 06:17 AM

Torstar

Even though the male form isn't that gorgeous, there can be a little bit of artistry combined with a little revelation. The women contributors would have a better knowledge of the men who view them. It could provide a few laughs and maybe even a little tease. The downside is that our gorgeous female friends might be scared out of contributing any more. :'D

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#13 May 20th, 2005 11:04 AM

nagaloo

Belgareth wrote:

Do I detect a tendancy toward exhibitionism here?
Let's be realistic. I'm as uninhibited as it gets but, in general, the male form isn't the most picturesque thing in the world and I more than suspect that most of the female contributors/members are not really that interested in discovering whether our naked forms have any correlation to the personalities we exhibit in this forum. I'll be happy to be proven wrong but one contributor has already stated that she isn't interested in viewing the members in their birthday suits.

Torstar wrote:

Even though the male form isn't that gorgeous, there can be a little bit of artistry combined with a little revelation. The women contributors would have a better knowledge of the men who view them. It could provide a few laughs and maybe even a little tease. The downside is that our gorgeous female friends might be scared out of contributing any more. :'D

I beg to differ with you both. Now I can assure you I am not gay, even my gay friends will tell you that LOL. But I think there are lots of good looking men around and on here too. Now my body is still recovering from yeas of abuse, overeating and general lack of exercise, but I am starting to like how it is starting to look. More than once I have seen an ass and thought Mmmm nice ass only to find out it was a guy LOL. And you heard it said over and over dicks are ugly well when you have a good look at an aroused vagina you must admit they can be scary. LOL And I am being just a little sarcastic now. They look like a bad axe wound that didn’t get any stitches. They are objects of desire but can look just as ridiculous as a penis.

I plan to wait for Liandra's opinion LOL when she gets back.

Stew

#14 May 20th, 2005 04:06 PM

nagaloo

nagaloo wrote:

Now my body is still recovering from years of abuse, overeating and general lack of exercise, but I am starting to like how it is starting to look.

Stew

I have actually started to like sweating at the gym. I can see my dick with out looking at ISM girls LOL or my buddy's secretary. And in general feel so much better.

Stew

#15 May 22nd, 2005 05:25 AM

Torstar

MrPicMe wrote:

LADIES, WERE TALKING AN ALL MALE REVIEW HERE!!! YOU SHOWED US YOURS, WE'LL SHOW YOU OURS!!! MEINJAMAICA.JPG
Head, any chance one of could win the "Editors Choice" monthly price too?

So; it's decided then.  Ladies? Are you game?

And the third beast came forth from the ground

Board footer