#1 April 6th, 2024 05:17 PM

Babell

Change in profile pages display

Hello ISM team!

It must depend on the size of screen, but since the size of profile picture increased for Primary folios, recently (April 1st), the profile pages are not displayed correctly in two columns anymore, on my computer. I have to scroll down to see the "media index" and "artist profile" parts, which are now below "artists statement", and not just on the right side, like before.
This is not very convenient. Any chance to change that, or to make it adapted to the size of screen? smile

#2 April 7th, 2024 01:27 AM

ashmedi

Re: Change in profile pages display

Babell wrote:

Hello ISM team!

It must depend on the size of screen, but since the size of profile picture increased for Primary folios, recently (April 1st), the profile pages are not displayed correctly in two columns anymore, on my computer. I have to scroll down to see the "media index" and "artist profile" parts, which are now below "artists statement", and not just on the right side, like before.
This is not very convenient. Any chance to change that, or to make it adapted to the size of screen? smile

I noticed that also, and I don't know why because nothing at my end has changed.
I initially thought the profile and the Media Index did not have all the bio info, and then I found it way down the page.
I hope that is not the new format because, I for one do not like it.

Last edited by ashmedi (April 7th, 2024 01:32 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 April 7th, 2024 05:33 PM

Babell

They just made profile picture bigger, so there is not enough space for the two columns to appear side by side anymore. That's why the second column appears below. And it's true for Reloads too now.
Maybe it's not like this on bigger screens, but indeed, it makes a very strange format for me too.

#4 April 8th, 2024 08:31 AM

ashmedi

Babell wrote:

They just made profile picture bigger, so there is not enough space for the two columns to appear side by side anymore. That's why the second column appears below. And it's true for Reloads too now.
Maybe it's not like this on bigger screens, but indeed, it makes a very strange format for me too.

I have a 29" monitor, and I have the problem so it's not a monitor size problem...

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 April 9th, 2024 09:36 AM

ISM_editor

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Should be back to normal!

Alex smile

#6 April 9th, 2024 01:34 PM

ashmedi

ISM_editor wrote:

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Should be back to normal!

Thanks smile  Looks OK now smile

#7 April 9th, 2024 03:05 PM

Babell

Thanks! smile

Board footer