#1 January 24th, 2023 02:40 AM

ashmedi

Sonja_H

On IFM today, Monday Jan 23rd,  Sonja_H uploaded a profile video and she looks interesting...
I have done an ISM search and there are no results...

Is Sonja_H on ISM or BA?   Please and Thanks...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 January 25th, 2023 09:12 AM

redbird

Re: Sonja_H

ashmedi wrote:

On IFM today, Monday Jan 23rd,  Sonja_H uploaded a profile video and she looks interesting...

She is on both, yes! Her BA is up (she's #5354 on there) but her ISM isn't live yet.

#3 January 25th, 2023 11:44 AM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

She is on both, yes! Her BA is up (she's #5354 on there) but her ISM isn't live yet.

Thanks, Redbird...  Much appreciated  <3
I wasn't expecting a beautiful friend, and that just made Sonja even more interesting...
Does Ms 5363 have an ISM?  and if yes, May I have her name?   Please and Thanks  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 January 25th, 2023 02:28 PM

redbird

ashmedi wrote:
redbird wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

I wasn't expecting a beautiful friend, and that just made Sonja even more interesting...
Does Ms 5363 have an ISM?  and if yes, May I have her name?   Please and Thanks  wink

#5363 is the lovely Delfine smile

#5 January 25th, 2023 02:37 PM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:
ashmedi wrote:
redbird wrote:

#5363 is the lovely Delfine smile

Thanks, Redbird wink   Hope life is treating you well...

#6 February 3rd, 2023 02:06 PM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

I just noticed the thumbnail for Sonja_H so it looks like she will be up sometime in the next 7 days...

#7 February 3rd, 2023 04:17 PM

redbird

Yep! You would be correct there Ash smile

#8 February 10th, 2023 02:18 PM

ashmedi

Dear Sonja <3

Thank you for sharing your beauty and enchanting persona,  you are very attractive...

I have also watched and listened to your BA and IFM submissions and uploads, and they are all erotically performed...
I love the solo works as well as the friends...

I have listened to your BA Confession at the beginning many times and I smile and chuckle every time I hear you say
     I'm 38 years old and soon to be 30"
I have no idea how old you are but you are beautiful as a 30 year old, and even more so as a 38 year old  <3  wink

Thanks again, and I look forward to more beautiful erotic submissions in the future  xoxo

Last edited by ashmedi (February 11th, 2023 02:53 AM)

Board footer