#1 July 21st, 2022 06:53 AM

ashmedi

Question about Bisou

Does Bisou have any BA uploads from circa 2006?

The reason ask is that a BA Newbie/Restoration for A5376 was uploaded today, and the artist reminds me of Bisou
    as she was on both ISM and IFM in 2006,  similar features, eyes, lips, facial shape, hairstyle, masturbation style,
    beautiful Hoop earrings...

If she does have a x-ref link, may I have the number,  also her ISM profile needs that link as well...

I have posted on BA forums that I believe there are problems with upload of today's Ms 5376 as far as numbering and links go,
    but there is no problem with upload, it is beautiful  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 July 21st, 2022 09:52 AM

Miss_Katia

Re: Question about Bisou

Hi Ashmedi, it is Bisou and it is the only BA on her profile. Enjoy!

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#3 July 21st, 2022 10:26 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:

Hi Ashmedi, it is Bisou and it is the only BA on her profile. Enjoy!

Thanks, Katia...  I still remember Bisou, and it is too bad there aren't more videos, she is beautiful...  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 July 21st, 2022 03:03 PM

redbird

The link to her BA from her ISM has also been updated Ashmedi so you can look her up on BA whenever you like via ISM if needed.

#5 July 21st, 2022 08:54 PM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:

The link to her BA from her ISM has also been updated Ashmedi so you can look her up on BA whenever you like via ISM if needed.

Thanks, Redbird wink  Much appreciated...

Board footer