#1 February 28th, 2022 05:30 PM

Lancia84

ISM late great fan...

Hi Miss Katia,

I discovered ISM few month ago and start to collect your folios because they share my vision of human's bodies... Beauty could appears in unexpected part of your body, in differents poses... Last months I tried to recover your whole archieves... I picked up all females folios that I could found and arrived at 7247 over 7893. Could you tell me if the 646 remainning folios are duet with male? Consedering male model?  I prefer female bodies smile sorry.

Thanks a lot for your helping hand.

Best,

N.

Last edited by Lancia84 (March 18th, 2022 03:11 PM)

#2 March 1st, 2022 04:07 PM

Lancia84

Re: ISM late great fan...

Or could someone else give me the answer ? smile

#3 March 4th, 2022 10:37 AM

Miss_Katia

Hello Lancia, welcome!

To answer your question, yes, it partly has to do with some duets being with male contributors. And I love to hear your dedication and appreciation of the human form and of our folios!

We hope to see your name pop up more :-)

Last edited by Miss_Katia (March 4th, 2022 10:38 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#4 March 7th, 2022 03:45 PM

Lancia84

Hi Miss Katia,

I finished to collect smile 7254 females contributors... whaouh ! Thanks again to evoryone to maintain this project alive... The contributors to share their beauty without apprehension and  your staff to protect them  and make them comfortable... Now i took the ritual to go on your website on Monday to friday at 7:00 to download the newbies and the weekend at 18:00 for the reload... And it's ever sad to me when there is noone... Buit I could understand it... And turn back to my 'second love'... Nice beauty in metal sheets big_smile (https://www.coachbuild.com/forum/)

Best,

N.

Last edited by Lancia84 (March 8th, 2022 04:57 PM)

#5 March 8th, 2022 08:13 PM

mori910g

I've got, as of this moment, 429,946 images and movies I've downloaded since I joined, which was just a few years after the sites started. So I'd say, just keep doing what you're doing. The thing I really like about ISM and IFM is that the people involved and the contributors are all much more than just a naked body photographed by some photographer or other, but are what those contributors want to show and tell us about themselves.. for a time at least.

#6 March 18th, 2022 12:05 AM

Lancia84

Thanks for supporting !! I have a lot of work with another website... Abbywinters... Beautiful amateurs too... You can found a lot of models on both site...

Last edited by Lancia84 (March 18th, 2022 12:05 AM)

Board footer