#1 April 27th, 2021 11:17 AM

viva

so long ISM!

Dear ISM,

It's been a wonderful couple of years as your Editor, and it's time for me to step down! As of Friday the 30th, I'll be leaving, and a new Editor will be taking my place. You can look forward to hearing from her soon!

I'm working on a special reload to commemorate the occasion, so keep your eyes peeled in June to see me give myself a proper send off!

It's been an absolute honour, I will miss all the cute and sexy selfies. Keep it real ISM <3

oxo

-Viva

#2 April 27th, 2021 06:20 PM

mori910g

Re: so long ISM!

We'll miss you. I hope you've got another job lined up! Thanks for all the lovely folios you've edited.

#3 April 27th, 2021 09:35 PM

ashmedi

Ohhhh Viva, my Viva <3

Your post raises sad/sweet feelings...
I'm sad to be losing such a beautiful, caring, and helpful Admin...
and I am happy for you and wish you well on any new career move...
I will wait with bated breath and mounting anticipation for your send off folio,
     one that I will view as Good Night, and not as Good Bye...
I will miss you Viva, you have always made me feel very comfortable and at ease

Take care Pretty Girl  xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 April 27th, 2021 11:45 PM

LeoBloom

I'm really sorry to hear this, Viva.
Hanging around on various chat sites over the last twenty years, I can't remember anyone else who came over as so overwhelmingly charming, intelligent and warm. I'll miss you.
I do hope you'll still be there on IFM.

#5 April 27th, 2021 11:48 PM

sliecs

That's really sad... But I wish you all the best, dear Viva! Thank you for all the awesome work you put into this project.

Take care, and I hope you'll drop in from time to time!

#6 April 29th, 2021 11:16 AM

viva

thanks everyone <3 you're all so sweet.

here's a little preview of my goodbye shoot, which youll be able to see sooner than june now... May 6th!!

Yg2Rrub.jpg?1

#7 April 29th, 2021 08:00 PM

sliecs

Wow, that looks interesting! I'm so looking forward to that!

But it doesn't need to be a goodbye shoot in the sense that it's your last shoot ever... I hope there will be many more to come over the next years (maybe even including submissions on IFM). You, your beauty, charisma and warm nature are beyond compare, a treasure to be preserved and further developed over time! At least I would be excited and honored to see you share a bit of your life every now and then.

#8 April 30th, 2021 09:38 AM

viva

Thanks lovely! Yes it likely won't be the last, and you'll definitely see me on IFM!

#9 April 30th, 2021 01:31 PM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

thanks everyone <3 you're all so sweet.

here's a little preview of my goodbye shoot, which youll be able to see sooner than june now... May 6th!!

Looking forward to seeing it, but hoping it is a Good Night folio and there is some possibility you will keep the door open to still more down the road... Hope to see you in the forums in the future...  I will miss you, and your persona who is so flirtable <3 xoxo   Hoping to see you later and to hear from you at some time...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer