#1 March 27th, 2020 03:21 PM

viva

Spoerers, like Juniper_A?

If you're loving Juniper_A's reload, her upcoming video series next month is going to slay you!!

GDQ36W8.jpg

#2 April 10th, 2020 04:47 PM

Spoerers

Re: Spoerers, like Juniper_A?

Is the Pope a catholic? Do bears poop in the woods? OMG, can’t wait!

#3 April 14th, 2020 09:44 AM

viva

She is so... AHHHHH. EVERYTHING. these videos are incredible.

#4 April 17th, 2020 01:53 AM

Spoerers

You've worked a miracle. Can you do it again? Can you persuade Billie_Jean to reload? :-)

#5 April 17th, 2020 10:28 AM

viva

Oooh, I wish. We haven't seen her around in a good while... but have you seen her duet on IFM? It's really hot and gorgeous... https://ifeelmyself.com/public/main.php … _id=F10643

#6 April 29th, 2020 03:22 PM

_hyperballad_

I adore her shoots, they're so beautifully composed *heart eyes*

#7 May 14th, 2020 01:24 AM

Spoerers

Ooops. What happened? Lucy P is just gorgeous (no complaints) but where's Juniper?

#8 May 14th, 2020 05:22 AM

ashmedi

Spoerers wrote:

Ooops. What happened? Lucy P is just gorgeous (no complaints) but where's Juniper?

I agree with every word you just said,  and I noticed the same thing...
Is Juniper going to be reinstated soon?  This thread and the coming next thumbnail that infers she is coming is teasing to the max...  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#9 May 14th, 2020 09:53 AM

viva

I know! I did a switcheroo on you guys and I'm sorry because Junipers video is INCREDIBLE. but Lucy offered us this iso-theme gem and the whole HQ hustled to get it up in time to celebrate a few lockdown restrictions being lifted here in Melbourne today. If I scheduled it much later it wouldn't be that relevant anymore smile

#10 May 14th, 2020 10:15 AM

viva

But dont worry, Juniper will show herself to you first thing next wednesday... <3

#11 May 14th, 2020 10:43 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

I know! I did a switcheroo on you guys and I'm sorry because Junipers video is INCREDIBLE. but Lucy offered us this iso-theme gem and the whole HQ hustled to get it up in time to celebrate a few lockdown restrictions being lifted here in Melbourne today. If I scheduled it much later it wouldn't be that relevant anymore smile

Ahhh,  That's OK Viva smile 
I did notice Lucy was wearing a mask, and the social restrictions and damned pandemic weren't lost on me...
It was a beautiful video from a beautiful young girl, and I think I can wait another week to enjoy Juniper wink

Have a good day my Viva  <3  *hugs*

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#12 May 14th, 2020 11:01 AM

viva

thanks for your kindness and patience ash!! I love you guys <3

#13 May 14th, 2020 07:01 PM

Spoerers

No problem from me either. I can wait (and Lucy P was rather a treat!).

#14 May 15th, 2020 10:13 AM

viva

you guys are the actual best.

#15 May 19th, 2020 04:06 PM

Mew

OMG you guys! Juniper tomorrow evening Australian time! She is just so friggen stunning and an incredible artist, it was an absolute pleasure to edit these videos and I'm stoked that there's three parts coming wink

#16 May 21st, 2020 05:23 AM

Spoerers

Om my. Wow. Just wow. And more to come! I'm still taking it in. Here's one subscription that won't be cancelled.

#17 May 21st, 2020 08:49 AM

ashmedi

It was a beautifully erotic video and a peek at a dream...

But I have a question,  I tried to add a comment, it had been typed, and proof read, I clicked Submit and the display refreshed and everything I typed was gone...
That has never happened to me before...  Is there a system or page problem?

#18 May 21st, 2020 11:53 AM

viva

so weird! it was a quarentined comment that I needed to approve (it's up now) but I can't find any "bad" words, so I don't know why it was quarentined!

#19 May 21st, 2020 11:58 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

so weird! it was a quarentined comment that I needed to approve (it's up now) but I can't find any "bad" words, so I don't know why it was quarentined!

Thanks Viva <3 I didn't see this until after posting another thread reporting the problem...

I had checked what I typed, and I couldn't see any reason to quarantine it, I have always tried to post acceptable comments that shouldn't offend...  wink

#20 May 21st, 2020 12:02 PM

viva

I know! there's nothing that should have gotten your comment delayed for approval. I'm not sure what happened!

#21 June 14th, 2020 10:29 AM

ashmedi

Just curious...

Last Wednesday evening, the next video was Juniper and her thumbnail was shown until sometime on Friday...
It has now been replaced by somebody different...
So, can you please advise when I can expect to see video #3?   Thanks in advance  <3

#22 June 15th, 2020 10:03 AM

viva

Yes, I had some trouble uploading next week's video, so Juniper's thumbnail showed for a day or so - we will have the lovely Juana Astier this coming Wednesday, followed by Juniper's 3rd glorious video on the 24th smile

#23 June 15th, 2020 10:24 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Yes, I had some trouble uploading next week's video, so Juniper's thumbnail showed for a day or so - we will have the lovely Juana Astier this coming Wednesday, followed by Juniper's 3rd glorious video on the 24th smile

OK my Viva <3  Have a good week  *Hugs*

#24 June 15th, 2020 11:12 AM

viva

thanks lovely! you too <3

Board footer