#1 March 23rd, 2020 05:52 PM

WIntertime2019

"New" folio of Kathrin & Aubrey_G

Dear ISM-Editors,

I just wanted top let you know that there is a bug in the new folio of "PowderPuffs_2" of Kathrin & Aubrey_G - it seems you posted the old one again, instead the new one. Could you fix that, I was looking forward to this new contribution by them.

By the way I wanted to let you know that you are doing a fantastic job with hosting this website. It is fantastic that this is a space where women of all shapes, colors and ages share their artistic vision of erotic photography.

Many of the contributions remind me on the works of Cindy Sherman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Sherman), who is an icon of feminist photography. What I really like about the contributions on ISM: that the artists control the way they are seen and also the dramaturgy of revealing their own bodies.

There are so many beautiful artworks here that blow my mind.

Thank you to all the contributors and the editors of ISM!

much love!

#2 March 24th, 2020 08:33 AM

viva

Re: "New" folio of Kathrin & Aubrey_G

Thanks so much Wintertime! I'll investigate this now smile

PS I love Cindy Sherman too. She was such an icon of self-portriature for me when I was a teenager. When I got my first webcam, and proceeded to take about 5000000 photos of myself, she was my inspiration!

Last edited by viva (March 24th, 2020 08:38 AM)

#3 March 24th, 2020 09:40 AM

viva

Re: "New" folio of Kathrin & Aubrey_G

Thanks Winter, what happened is the photos got released all at once! They're separated properly now, so there won't be more than you've already seen <3

Board footer