Re: Contributors who returns years later

Speaking of contributors who return years later... Viva wink

#27 September 9th, 2020 10:26 AM

ashmedi

LeoBloom wrote:
ashmedi wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

Today's free daily image is of Saphhi, who did four shoots in 1908, 1915, 1916 and 1918.

Hey Leo wink  I believe you accidentally added 100 years to this young beauty's age  wink

Blimey, so I did! Talk about living in the past...!

wink   Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who forgets what century or decade I'm living in  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#28 September 9th, 2020 12:40 PM

viva

Speaking of contributors who return... who's that on the upcoming reload page?

#29 September 10th, 2020 10:28 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Speaking of contributors who return... who's that on the upcoming reload page?

OMG, Viva <3 wink
I didn't even notice that, but I've quit looking at the names since this damn pandemic has upset the scheduling of here and BA...

But I am glad to see that you are back, I love looking at the girls thru the years...  Will be eagerly awaiting your folio  *hugs*

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#30 September 10th, 2020 12:44 PM

viva

Yay! glad to give you something to look forward to Ashmedi!

#31 September 17th, 2020 09:50 PM

mori910g

Hi editor Viva, it's nice to see you back for another folio. Although, the title for this topic isn't ... strictly ... accurate as far as ISM & IFM together are concerned, as you've been busy over on IFM with more than 60 movies !;). I'm pretty sure I've seen all of them too, and they were all beautiful! I hope I'm not the only one!

Last edited by mori910g (September 17th, 2020 09:52 PM)

#32 September 18th, 2020 11:40 AM

viva

hi mori thank you! its true I've kept it up over at IFM, its easier to lay back and have an amazing orgasm than do a photo set tbh! But im so glad you've enjoyed my work <3

#33 November 14th, 2020 05:54 AM

rhazzan

It's amazing to have this timeline showing how people and the body changes. What a wonderful look insight. Life is beautiful. People are beautiful. And thanks a lot, Viva. 10 years of your wonderful contris!

#34 November 16th, 2020 09:25 AM

viva

aww thanks Rhazzan! Shooting is just so fun.

#35 December 1st, 2020 06:23 AM

LeoBloom

Pandaroo has just returned today after a gap of ten years. Good to see her again.

#36 December 1st, 2020 08:33 AM

viva

yes well spotted Leo! I was super excited as well!

#37 December 2nd, 2020 04:36 AM

LeoBloom

And now Calista after a 10-year break - and more daring than ever...

#38 December 2nd, 2020 08:44 AM

viva

we've got some more coming - lockdown has given people lots of extra time! Keep your eyes peeled smile

#39 January 3rd, 2021 03:26 AM

LeoBloom

And now Eliane - after 11 years away. How could she resist all those years? And how did we manage?

#40 January 3rd, 2021 11:40 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

we've got some more coming - lockdown has given people lots of extra time! Keep your eyes peeled smile

Viva <3

I love the returnees from years ago...

But, has anybody at Feck given any thought to asking the returnees to submit a returnee Agony and/or Confession ???
I would like that to see and hear changes in response and techniques used,  and to get a better quality video...

This is a serious request   

Happy New Year to you and all the staff and contributors...   *hugs* and *Kisses*

#41 January 6th, 2021 05:09 AM

LeoBloom

ashmedi wrote:
viva wrote:

Viva <3

But, has anybody at Feck given any thought to asking the returnees to submit a returnee Agony and/or Confession ???
I would like that to see and hear changes in response and techniques used,  and to get a better quality video...

This is a serious request   

Happy New Year to you and all the staff and contributors...   *hugs* and *Kisses*

Well, over on IFM Sascha has just done a new video. Such a pity her earlier stuff was in the more primitive format of the early years.

#42 February 1st, 2021 12:25 AM

ashmedi

Welcome back after 10+ years to LizInBinary who was uploaded yesterday...
Another damsel looking as good today, if not better, as she did in 2010...  Loved her then, and still do today...
Hope she returns again, and soon  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (February 1st, 2021 08:04 AM)

#43 February 1st, 2021 07:36 AM

Pegasus899

ashmedi wrote:

I think this is a great idea!

#44 February 1st, 2021 09:07 AM

viva

We'll ask them Pegasus!

#45 February 4th, 2021 11:31 AM

ashmedi

Viva <3  Just a quick curiosity question...
The blurb for today's upload, Hellsangel, makes me think that the images have been onsite for 10 years and are of a 19 yr old girl...
Or am I confused by overthinking?

It has been said that "Curiosity killed the cat"
But not many know that "Satisfaction brought it back"

#46 February 4th, 2021 11:57 AM

viva

nope that's right ashmedi, modern-day Hellsangel did not return for a reload unfortunately! However we found this folio she did that never got published! So we wanted you to get to see it smile

#47 February 4th, 2021 12:49 PM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

nope that's right ashmedi, modern-day Hellsangel did not return for a reload unfortunately! However we found this folio she did that never got published! So we wanted you to get to see it smile

Well, it was a beautiful folio, and I'm glad that her contributions did make it to cheer us up in these mesed up days...

Have a good week Viva <3

#48 February 20th, 2021 11:46 AM

ashmedi

Frankie just came back after a 10 year absence, and looking just as good at 40 as she did at 30 <3 wink

#49 March 4th, 2021 03:16 PM

Pegasus899

Have you heard from Leena? She was quite popular when she first appeared on ISM and IFM, I'm sure many of us subscribers would be stoked to see her return.

#50 March 4th, 2021 03:20 PM

Pegasus899

Breanna is another all time fav and falls into the 'years later' category now. She seemed keen to do more shoots based on her last forum post too...

Board footer