#1 January 20th, 2020 08:07 PM

rhazzan

Contributors who returns years later

I find it very compelling when contributors who have done a folio in the past chooses to return in give us all a smile on our faces. I just saw Rita_J's latest contribution. She returned after 3 years. Does any of you know of other contributors who have done this. I can't remember the names, but as far as I remember there are more.

And who from the past. Lets say, more than five years ago, would you like to see do a new contri?

#2 January 21st, 2020 03:41 AM

LeoBloom

Re: Contributors who returns years later

I'm sure there was one recently (in the last year) who returned after a gap of 10 years! I love it when it happens too.

#3 January 21st, 2020 09:24 AM

redbird

Ooh I like this topic! Hazey has one of the most impressive gaps between shoots I've seen on the site (2004-2018) and her daughter Jade_B has also contributed to the site, and in fact heard about ISM from Hazey!

Ava_Adore had a shoot come out last year when her last shoot prior to that was in 2015. Bonny hasn't really had huge chunks of time between shoots, but she drops by ISM every few years (starting in 2004). And then there's me who has 5 years between shoots. I'm sure there's more to mention but I can't think of them pre-coffee, haha.

#4 January 21st, 2020 09:47 AM

viva

Yes I love this too! We recently had a lot of wonderful "blasts from the past" smile

Last year we had returns from

10 year gap! - Nio (primary and previous folio/2009)
5 year gao    - Lena_D (last folio 2014)
5 year gap    - Delete (Primary/2008, most recent folio/2014)
7 year gap    - Poulette (last folio/2012)
6 year gap    - Ava_Adore (Primary 2011, last folio 2015)

and coming up, I'm super excited to present folios from
Hyperballad - Primary/2010, Most recent folio/2018
Ellie_K - Primary/2015, Most recent folio 2017
....and....

DWAM!!! (Primary in 2010, last folio in 2016)

Also if your dear editor would get off her now-33-year old arse and pick up a camera, that would be a 10 year gap this year, too... smile

#5 January 21st, 2020 09:52 AM

viva

omg yes Redbird, how could I have forgotten Hazey, the best ISM gap of all time. 14 YEARS!!

#6 January 21st, 2020 11:37 AM

viva

Ooh today I just finished editing a 5 year gap folio - Angelica_B, last seen in 2015, is coming back in February with a super hot folio where she actually manages to wee while she's shooting... and get the most incredible angle. epic.

#7 January 21st, 2020 12:05 PM

ashmedi

I wish the forums had a Like or Love button smile
I love this topic and I love all the artists that make return trips over the years, some have transformed, and some haven't changed one iota,
     but the cameras are better and the photos seem better...  Love it...

And Viva my love, we discussed this before on the forums when you told me you were considering it, I agreed you should <3   
     Still waiting my young beauty <3 *hugs*

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#8 January 23rd, 2020 06:33 PM

rhazzan

I felt confident that I wasn't the only one. Thanks for the list Viva. I'll definitely revisit all the contributors.

#9 January 23rd, 2020 06:41 PM

rhazzan

viva wrote:

Yes I love this too! We recently had a lot of wonderful "blasts from the past" smile

Last year we had returns from

10 year gap! - Nio (primary and previous folio/2009)
5 year gao    - Lena_D (last folio 2014)
5 year gap    - Delete (Primary/2008, most recent folio/2014)
7 year gap    - Poulette (last folio/2012)
6 year gap    - Ava_Adore (Primary 2011, last folio 2015)

and coming up, I'm super excited to present folios from
Hyperballad - Primary/2010, Most recent folio/2018
Ellie_K - Primary/2015, Most recent folio 2017
....and....

DWAM!!! (Primary in 2010, last folio in 2016)

Also if your dear editor would get off her now-33-year old arse and pick up a camera, that would be a 10 year gap this year, too... smile

OMG.. Dwam is coming back! SO exciting.

#10 January 23rd, 2020 11:53 PM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

OMG Viva, Somehow I missed seeing that comment on the 20th which was made by you before I made my post about our
     discussion and my reminder...  Sorry Viva, I'm still waiting, but now I know you already knew <3

Last edited by ashmedi (January 23rd, 2020 11:54 PM)

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#11 January 24th, 2020 04:15 PM

redbird

Ooh as for people I'd love to see shoots from again, my first ever ISM love was Reyna who is just insanely stunning.

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … rustyrails

Another person I had a very badly concealed crush on is Oren. I love that I can still read our messages to each other on our respective shoots. If she came back I would possibly die.

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … g=frame_up

Another cool reload I'd like to see would be the very person who showed me ISM, Zinzi! She was also my housemate and we did both of our first shoots in the same backyard. She has done art for years now and I think would submit a really cool reload. Fun fact, we both got rather trashy and stole a whole bunch of signs (the one featured here and in my first ISM video).

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … rningSigns

Last edited by redbird (January 24th, 2020 04:15 PM)

#12 January 25th, 2020 12:44 AM

LeoBloom

redbird wrote:

Ooh as for people I'd love to see shoots from again, my first ever ISM love was Reyna who is just insanely stunning.

Another person I had a very badly concealed crush on is Oren. I love that I can still read our messages to each other on our respective shoots. If she came back I would possibly die.

Another cool reload I'd like to see would be the very person who showed me ISM, Zinzi! She was also my housemate and we did both of our first shoots in the same backyard. She has done art for years now and I think would submit a really cool reload. Fun fact, we both got rather trashy and stole a whole bunch of signs (the one featured here and in my first ISM video).

Thanks for introducing me to Reyna.

#13 January 25th, 2020 06:54 AM

rhazzan

Just stumpled upon karmen. There's a gap of four years between her sets.

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … phisticate

#14 January 28th, 2020 10:15 AM

Pegasus899

I think this is so cool. I was surprised and happy to see Lena_D (on of my favourite contributors) return after 5 years and I see she's now got another folio coming up! Also very excited to hear that Angelica_B is doing another folio.

#15 January 28th, 2020 02:39 PM

redbird

LeoBloom wrote:
redbird wrote:

Thanks for introducing me to Reyna.

You are most welcome! She is a mega babe that kind of flew under the radar somehow. I wish she did 600 shoots for us.

#16 March 17th, 2020 03:42 AM

LeoBloom

Coming up next week, Nala makes a return after 7 years away.

#17 March 17th, 2020 08:38 AM

bs11619

This is something I would love to do! I love how my body has changed and how much more confidence and creativity I have now.

#18 March 17th, 2020 09:31 AM

viva

BS! what's your ISM name?

#19 March 17th, 2020 10:53 PM

bs11619

Peyt, my set is "sun splendor" smile

#20 March 28th, 2020 05:47 AM

LeoBloom

LeoBloom wrote:

Coming up next week, Nala makes a return after 7 years away.

Sorry, ignore that. I was getting my Nalas mixed up.

#21 March 30th, 2020 06:31 AM

smrapp

Janise May 2012
Kara D April 2014
Together Oct 2011

This list could become endless!!!

Junipur  May 2016 (many more recent on IFM)

#22 September 7th, 2020 04:56 PM

LeoBloom

Today's free daily image is of Saphhi, who did four shoots in 1908, 1915, 1916 and 1918.

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … ld_flowers

To me she looks utterly unchanged in those ten years.
(I do love this free daily image, introducing me to ones I'd missed and reminding me of ones I'd forgotten.)

By the way, the first of her shoots "cliffhanger', doesn't seem to open. I had to download it to have a look at it.

Last edited by LeoBloom (September 7th, 2020 11:33 PM)

#23 September 8th, 2020 09:49 AM

viva

Thanks for highlighting Sapphi for us Leo!!

#24 September 8th, 2020 10:33 AM

ashmedi

LeoBloom wrote:

Today's free daily image is of Saphhi, who did four shoots in 1908, 1915, 1916 and 1918.

Hey Leo wink  I believe you accidentally added 100 years to this young beauty's age  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (September 8th, 2020 10:36 AM)

#25 September 8th, 2020 05:36 PM

LeoBloom

ashmedi wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

Hey Leo wink  I believe you accidentally added 100 years to this young beauty's age  wink

Blimey, so I did! Talk about living in the past...!

Board footer