#1 January 23rd, 2005 09:32 AM

belzacue

Being lazy

A friend and I were discussing ISM recently and they mentioned a shoot that involved a girl with a rainbow bikini.  They didn't mention an artist name and I could (and probably should) go back through and search but I thought I'd just test to see if I could manage a couple of suggestions from the great minds like Belgerath etc that are out there in the forum...

Thanks in advance,

B.

#2 February 2nd, 2005 07:59 AM

wantingscott

Re: Being lazy

hmmmm.
not sure. but my fave folio that does NOT involve a rainbow bikiini is "Chilling" by Sasha...

#3 February 2nd, 2005 12:29 PM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

hmmmm.
not sure. but my fave folio that does NOT involve a rainbow bikiini is "Chilling" by Sasha...

I have to agree with you.  I love the sun-bleached hair on her torso and inner thighs.  Thank you for bringing her to my attention.
belzacue -- I'm still looking for the answer to your question.  We'll find it eventually!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#4 February 2nd, 2005 01:23 PM

belzacue

zimbonies wrote:

belzacue -- I'm still looking for the answer to your question.  We'll find it eventually!

It may not even be up yet - apparently my friend was given the 'rainbow bikini' description by the model herself, after their conversation turned to ISM after he recognised one of the people in the group he'd just met as Dandy...

#5 May 25th, 2005 08:58 PM

dandy

baaaaaaahahaha. this is true, we met at camillia's in the city. my god that was hilarious. i think if he is talking about the girl he hooked up with, is Juliette, or the other girl is mary jane, hahaha. that was a funny night, camillas rocks and rolls. but its all about next THROW DOWN PLAY THIS THURSDAY WOOOOOOOOOO

sometimes enough is not enough and i want MORE

#6 May 25th, 2005 10:20 PM

wantingscott

Dandy,
holy kimoolee. our fave Artist now posts on the boards.
hahahahahhahaaaaaa!!!

wscott

#7 May 26th, 2005 03:19 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

Dandy,
holy kimoolee. our fave Artist now posts on the boards.
hahahahahhahaaaaaa!!!

wscott

Me thinks maybe Dandy has been watching from the sidelines, waiting for a chance to get a word in edgeways. ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#8 May 27th, 2005 07:48 AM

EgonArbus

dandy wrote:

baaaaaaahahaha. this is true, we met at camillia's in the city. my god that was hilarious. i think if he is talking about the girl he hooked up with, is Juliette, or the other girl is mary jane, hahaha. that was a funny night, camillas rocks and rolls. but its all about next THROW DOWN PLAY THIS THURSDAY WOOOOOOOOOO

Oh man, I think I'm gonna jump off Waterloo Bridge!  I'm starting to feel like Woody Allen! Stuck here in London, that great denizen of embittered citizens, and you lot down under are bumping into Dandy!!!!!  I wanna be Dandeed!!  Liandra Dahl? are you still around and where exactly are you - which club is it at the weekend?

#9 May 27th, 2005 08:06 AM

wantingscott

EgonArbus wrote:

I'm starting to feel like Woody Allen! Stuck here in London

hey man, i'm LUCKY to be across the pond (and around the globe, on the flip side equatorally) in NYC... all those naked grrrrls down under....

Dandy is dandy and all, BUT I'm a married man, fer Chrissakes!!!

wscott

Board footer