#1 December 23rd, 2015 07:47 PM

trevor

The female breast

In viewing Valerie_Rose's lovely folio just now, I was reminded how much I love the female breast not only because of its wondrous softness but because it assumes so many beautiful shapes: when the woman is standing, lying on her side, lying on her back, letting her breasts hang directly down, when they are shaped by her hands or by a bra. And when she moves her swaying breasts are like poetry, like dance, like music.  And then they change over time in the most marvellous ways, from adolescence to old age.  I am in awe.

Last edited by trevor (December 31st, 2015 01:51 PM)

#2 December 24th, 2015 06:12 PM

Fe3Cman

Re: The female breast

Well, hopefully nobody is looking at or feeling adolescent breasts wink But I know what you mean.

I too am quite fond of breasts of all shapes and sizes. I don't think you could find any boobs on this site that I don't like. Two artists that are embedded in my memory as having superb breasts are Janina and Siena. Actually Arati and Cindy_A  both have amazing tits too and Emmahs nipples are superb! Also, I'm pretty sure Missy_Banks has the most geometrically perfect nipples.

Anyway there's a bit of science behind our fascination with breasts. Larry Young, a professor at Emory university has done a study and which suggests it stems from being breast fed. There's more information on the study here.

perfect breast

Honestly there are a lot of breasts that look pretty near perfect to me and they don't fit this criteria. Let's just take the artists mentioned above, although some are close to his description, I don't think any exactly match and they are all great breasts.

Arati
arati breasts

Cindy_A
Cindy breasts

Janina
Janina breasts

Siena
Siena breasts

Emmah
Emmah breasts

Missy_Banks
missy banks breasts

Anyway, happy reading and looking at boobs and Merry Christmas!!

Last edited by Fe3Cman (December 31st, 2015 11:20 AM)

#3 December 24th, 2015 06:56 PM

Fe3Cman

Actually the closer I look the more I think Siena might actually have "perfect" breasts according to Dr Mallucci.

I also just remembered about about Angelica_B, she must have the best nipples I have ever seen!!

angelica nipples

#4 December 25th, 2015 12:17 AM

trevor

Thank you, Fe3Cman, for your views on boobs.  I would only like to say here that I think any plastic surgeon who publishes what he thinks constitute "perfectly" shaped breasts is grossly unethical.  That plastic surgeons are able to advertise and publish such nonsense at best wastes the money of patients and at worst has had disastrous medical consequences for a good many women.  Doctors should if anything discourage purely cosmetic surgury absent deformity.  One of the many things I love and admire about ISM is that it shows there is no one perfect shape or size for a female breast (or for a nose).  The comments themselves also support the age-old expression, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Too many plastic surgeons would have women believe otherwise because these surgeons are greedy for money.  In my kingdom, they would go to goal and then exile.

Last edited by trevor (December 31st, 2015 09:24 PM)

#5 December 25th, 2015 12:33 AM

Fe3Cman

You're exactly right, hence why I always said "perfect" in quotes as there aren't any perfect boobs, everyone has different tastes.

Last edited by Fe3Cman (December 31st, 2015 11:21 AM)

#6 December 25th, 2015 11:41 PM

musician5763

Fe3Cman, please share the names of the women in your gorgeous sample! I'd like to see the rest of their folios. Thank you!

#7 December 26th, 2015 10:13 AM

Fe3Cman

musician5763 wrote:

Fe3Cman, please share the names of the women in your gorgeous sample! I'd like to see the rest of their folios. Thank you!

Hey Musician, I have edited the post and added links above each picture.

#8 December 29th, 2015 02:10 PM

Laney
Administrator

Fe3Cman wrote:

There's also information on what the "perfect breasts" look like according to plastic surgeon Patrick Mallucci. As far as I know, this is his educated opinion and I don't think there's much scientific evidence backing up his claims other than analysing the girls on page 3. You can read about it here. The main point I took away from it is that he claims the volume of breast above and below the nipple meridian meets a certain ratio which corresponds to the angle of the nipple which should point up by 20 degrees.

Hi Fe3Cman,

I'm disappointed that you think this is appropriate to post here. I recommend you delete your post to avoid offending contributors and more enlightened ISM members. If you would like me to explain to you exactly why your post is inappropriate, please let me know, but for now I have more important things to do.

Laney

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#9 December 29th, 2015 02:13 PM

Laney
Administrator

Fe3Cman wrote:

You're exactly right, hence why I always said "perfect" in quotes as there aren't any perfect boobs, everyone has different tastes.

As much as I like all boobs, I personally don't like fake breasts but I think that's because they aren't really breasts anymore, they're a bag of silicon shaped to what that surgeon has convinced the patient is a "perfect" breast. Anyway as you said, it's a personal opinion. Some people like big fake boobs, I'd rather small natural boobs. There should be no reason a woman should ever feel like her breasts aren't good enough and that they need to be augmented.

Fe3Cman, this post is inappropriate, please delete.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer