#26 October 20th, 2005 03:38 AM

gala

Re: Orgasms

when you say triumphantly, "you DO!" i assume you mean female ejaculation.  if that's the case, i can confirm that it is not a myth, that it's alive and well in many women, and that many bed linens have been ruined in its name.  have you seen jules' video - i think it's her fourth "dirty" video - yeah, that's pretty much what it's like.  there has been talk of me producing an f.e. video, but as my first folio hasn't even gone up yet, i'm not sure how soon that would be to follow.  but i think it's important to make it visible.  i once read an article online about a guy who claims to have done extensive research on what he calls "beer piss" - meaning that ejaculate is just diluted urine that comes after a nite of drinking.  the fact that that theory even exists is proof that we should all be talking and learning about f.e. a bit more - like what we're doing here.  hooray for us, the sexually enlightened. 

voyeur2: when you say "Is that real? Is it Memorex? Are attitudes different now?" are you talking about female orgasm from giving oral?

#27 October 20th, 2005 03:43 AM

jdudley76

breanna wrote:

1.  i would argue with the generalization that men have more intense orgasms than women.  since i have been able to have them with partners, i have had longer, more numerous, and more varied types of orgasms than my male partners a majority of the time.  not always, but often.  i really think it's going to be different from person to person.  i also have a hard time figuring out how to measure these things.  i can't express an orgasm in words, and i can't experience my partner's orgasm directly, so how do i reach a conclusion about something that isn't easily communicated afterwards?  i know i'm getting a bit out there with that, but i just don't know how possible it is, for me at least, to answer that.  i think different things go into the experience of orgasm for people of different genders, so we're not all using the same language to discuss it.  is anyone buying my argument here?

I agree, it's impossible to really know for sure. yikes(

breanna wrote:

2.  i think what jdudley76 mentioned about many women never having achieved orgasm is an important detail here: the female orgasm has so much mystery around it, and some people still don't take it seriously.  it's missing from the sexual dialogue (though it's certainly gained significant visibility in the past 40 years or so) so much so that many women spend most or all of their lives never having experienced it for themselves.  on top of that is the shaming of female sexuality that is part of socialization in much of society, violence, abuse, etc.  so in some ways female orgasm gets less play and is perhaps still being described in new ways.  i am not saying that all women should feel sexually oppressed by these things, but i do think they come into play quite a bit.

I think it is getting better, but I also think there is still a lot of sexual repression out there, and that it does a lot more damage than most people think.

breanna wrote:

4.  to be less un-sexy: i would like to hear any details of anyone who has maybe taken female ejaculate orally - i have always thought it would be hot to squirt in a partner's mouth, but not sure it would go over well....

I've never been with a girl that ejaculated, but I'd love to give it a try!

voyeur2 wrote:

Personally, I think the hottest thing in my orgasms would be to have a woman have one while giving me oral.  I have found in my personal lifetime survey that a majprity of woman dislike doing it.

I would agree, that is a big turn on. From my own experience, I think more women these days are more into oral sex, though my current girlfriend has issues with it, but the has more to do with the sexual abuse she experienced as a kid.

voyeur2 wrote:

Does anyone want to read my story on and around this theme that exists on Literotica.com?

if you promise to vote and / or comment I will provide the URL.

I'm interested. I'd promise to vote.

P.S. Welcome to ISM Breanna!

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#28 October 20th, 2005 04:19 AM

jdudley76

breanna wrote:

when you say triumphantly, "you DO!" i assume you mean female ejaculation.  if that's the case, i can confirm that it is not a myth, that it's alive and well in many women, and that many bed linens have been ruined in its name.  have you seen jules' video - i think it's her fourth "dirty" video - yeah, that's pretty much what it's like.  there has been talk of me producing an f.e. video, but as my first folio hasn't even gone up yet, i'm not sure how soon that would be to follow.  but i think it's important to make it visible.

Jules's video was definately hot. You've got my vote for making an f.e. video! ;o)

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#29 October 20th, 2005 04:43 AM

max

breanna wrote:

when you say triumphantly, "you DO!" i assume you mean female ejaculation.  if that's the case, i can confirm that it is not a myth...

Read on ... yes, I know. It wasn't triumphantly, though. I just used bold for emphasis: do as opposed to don't. Though (and in line with what you say about beer piss) I do think that some of the squirting scenes you see online are fake, i.e. they're urine, not ejaculate. I said earlier that my current partner doesn't; but she certainly does sometimes pee at the time of orgasm (not deliberately, I might say, just a part of letting go). As far as I'm aware, different women produce different volumes and consistencies of ejaculate - presumably just as their vaginal mucus can differ.<br>
Thanks, anyway, for replying.<br>
Max<br>

PS I too would like to read voyeur2's words at Literotica.

#30 October 20th, 2005 04:58 AM

gala

i get it now.  oh well. 

i guess quality control on images of female ejaculation isn't exactly operating at its best.  i agree that sometimes when i see it i'm skeptical - but i guess that means it's a popular-enough fetish to necessitate faking it.

#31 October 20th, 2005 04:58 AM

voyeur2

breanna wrote:

voyeur2: when you say "Is that real? Is it Memorex? Are attitudes different now?" are you talking about female orgasm from giving oral?

Hi Breanna,
I was referring to the concept of women getting hot from doing head.  When I was your age - some 30 to 40 years ago, a common theme was that women hated giving head and that seemed to be all the guys wanted.  I am no longer a participant in these ceremonies of youth, and I wondered if the attitudes on this forum are a reflection of ghanging attitudes.  For the better I say.

Oh and thanks for the interest, other folks, here is a URL :
  http://english.literotica.com/stories/s … ?id=205430

Author name - mark2

I only have two stories up there so far, and the statistics are discouraging.  Over six thousand people have read them, and a mere 14 people managed to vote.  My 'hot' rating is decent at about 4.5 out of 5, but I wanted more feedback on the quality of writing.  It only takes a second to vote, no thinking required.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#32 October 20th, 2005 10:28 AM

liandra_dahl

WOW! Thanks to Mericat and Breanna this thread has taken a wonderful drift. I'm not just going to say welcome Breanna, I'm going to dance a little jig and squeal with delight that we've got such a super sexy mind on the forum, who will soon be a contributor too...mmm...me thinks you'll be VERY popular.

I had an ex-girlfriend who ejaculated when she had an orgasm...I thought she had peed all over me...but after sniffing it and tasting it we deduced it was something utterly different. I was a little unenlightened about f.e. at the time. I gush but in a constant heavey flow of clear juices from my vagina during and after I orgasm. I love seeing it all down someones chin cheeks....mmmm

By the way voyeur2 - I think it probably isn't a modern phenomenon for women to get hot giving head...just that it's more common now as hang ups about being a sexual women dissipate. I've never had an orgasm from it but I have had pussy juice dripping down my legs...and yes like Breanna a bit of leg humping can occur, I find the knee a good point for friction....[blush]

#33 October 20th, 2005 02:52 PM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

I've been chatting about this subject a hell of a lot recently, it seems, but only with girls, and I know a lot of girls experience quite a wide variety of orgasms, apart from there being the vaginal and clitoral orgasm differentiation, there are differing levels of intensity and type of orgasm within those catagories too. Like long bubbling orgasms, short quick yet massive explosions, and stuff like that. What I am curious to know is does it change for men or does the actual climax always feel the same? and if it does change what are the differences? What's best? if that's possible to answer, and how do you get to your best orgasm? Do you think there is anything in the male experience of climax that compares with the multiple orgasm...actually are there any men that can experience multiples? mmmm...multiple orgasms...what a beautiful world this is.

I haven't read all the responses, L,  'cause I'm very fatigued at the moment,  so I'll just relate my experience  and maybe you can answer a question for me.

I have found that if I just copulate with abandon and let the first urge take me, I will have a very intense and energy depleating blowout.  If, however,  I restrain that first impluse,  the next one will not be so instense.  And so they die in intensity until it becomes difficult to acheive orgasm.  In fact I have to work at it.  Why would I do that?  To stay inside my partner longer.  To give her time to have multiples.

You remember the old addage that after sex the man rolls over and goes to sleep and the woman smokes a cigarette or gets something to eat?  I have found that if the woman gets many orgasims,  SHE rolls over and passes out while I have the energy to massage her.

Which brings me to my question.  I have had several lovers who experience the following trait:  As each successive orgasm passes, women build to greater and greater intensity until a plateau is reached, like going up over a hump.  A gf, Becky,  called it "super orgasm".  Once in this state of "super orgasm", this state of extreme heightened senses,  ANYTHING would set off another orgasm:  more sex, foot massages, kissing, light finger playing, chocolate, etc.  Is this a universal trait,  or just particular to some?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#34 October 20th, 2005 03:14 PM

SCSIgirl

breanna wrote:

several things. 

4.  to be less un-sexy: i would like to hear any details of anyone who has maybe taken female ejaculate orally - i have always thought it would be hot to squirt in a partner's mouth, but not sure it would go over well....

5.  i have talked to a few women who have at least little orgasms from giving oral, and have done it myself.  there is something about having a really hard cock in my mouth that has me humping my partner's leg like a dog...and making a mess all over it as well.  it is really nice to appreciate the opportunity to suck someone off.  never thought i'd see the day.

Volume varies with all individuals,  men and women.  Some men barely dribble,  some can spray a lawn  (Well, OK,  not that much).  Bear in mind that women have a larger chamber to fill before it becomes external.  One gf produced so little I was never sure if she had really climaxed or not.

Now entertain me: is it my imagination or is a woman's cum much sweeter that her regular lubricating juices?  I would swear it is,  but many people have told me I'm daft.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#35 October 20th, 2005 08:16 PM

liandra_dahl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Which brings me to my question.  I have had several lovers who experience the following trait:  As each successive orgasm passes, women build to greater and greater intensity until a plateau is reached, like going up over a hump.  A gf, Becky,  called it "super orgasm".  Once in this state of "super orgasm", this state of extreme heightened senses,  ANYTHING would set off another orgasm:  more sex, foot massages, kissing, light finger playing, chocolate, etc.  Is this a universal trait,  or just particular to some?

That's a good term for it, but I have only got there twice in my life, once was very recently and it was mind blowing, I just couldn't stop cumming.

SCSIgirl wrote:

Now entertain me: is it my imagination or is a woman's cum much sweeter that her regular lubricating juices? I would swear it is, but many people have told me I'm daft.

I'd tend to believe that cum is different to normal vaginal secretions, and certainly tastes different, but perhaps it is our tastebuds reacting to our own arousal rather than the actual taste changing. Perhaps you should save some and taste it when you're not so aroused.

#36 October 20th, 2005 11:16 PM

mikhaill

liandra_dahl wrote:

WOW! Thanks to Mericat and Breanna this thread has taken a wonderful drift. I'm not just going to say welcome Breanna, I'm going to dance a little jig and squeal with delight that we've got such a super sexy mind on the forum, who will soon be a contributor too...mmm...me thinks you'll be VERY popular.

Ha! No kidding! big_smile

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#37 October 21st, 2005 03:20 AM

Falcifer

SCSIgirl wrote:

Volume varies with all individuals,  men and women.  Some men barely dribble,  some can spray a lawn  (Well, OK,  not that much).  Bear in mind that women have a larger chamber to fill before it becomes external.  One gf produced so little I was never sure if she had really climaxed or not.

Now entertain me: is it my imagination or is a woman's cum much sweeter that her regular lubricating juices?  I would swear it is,  but many people have told me I'm daft.

I for one do think there is a difference in taste.  The one girl who I was with that was a gusher (and I mean GUSHER) the ejaculate was sweet almost like a slightly musky sugar water... as opposed to her "normal" cum which was not as sweet more musky and a lot thicker in consistency.

#38 October 21st, 2005 10:30 AM

gala

thanks for the kind words, liandra and others...i only hope i can deliver on the folio.  words are my specialty - photography is a only a very recent interest.  i think a first folio is an interesting thing.  it feels like a rite of passage to just kind of figure out how to photographically document and represent your body itself.  it's definitely a new way to explore the terrain - i've seen and touched myself, others have done it, but capturing little moments of it was sort of a new mode of transport.  anyway, it was an incredibly hot experience, so hopefully that comes through. 

on bjs: i agree with liandra that it's not that it's a new sexual phenomenon for women to get hot from giving them, just that it's more acceptable to enjoy it as female sexuality gains legitimacy and visibility.  i also think it's really fluid depending on your relationships toward men or the person you are actually servicing.  there have been times in my life, especially when i was first being exposed to concepts of phallic worship and other theoretical cock-fearmongering, where i was really averse to having a dick in my mouth, felt it was invasive, wanted to distance myself from it.  but i got over that as i began to see my feminism and politics be more inclusive - everyone needs a little oral, regardless of the alleged crimes of their respective genders.

#39 October 21st, 2005 05:14 PM

gala

just so you know, my user name on the forum has been changed to my ism model name, which is gala.  you can call me either, or maybe even something else.  gracias - breanna

#40 October 21st, 2005 10:59 PM

Belgareth

gala wrote:

i get it now.  oh well. 

i guess quality control on images of female ejaculation isn't exactly operating at its best.  i agree that sometimes when i see it i'm skeptical - but i guess that means it's a popular-enough fetish to necessitate faking it.

I am also very sceptical, about most, of the F.E. images and video which I have seen as I have experienced true F.E. on more than one occasion. There is a wide variation in the way in which it is manifest; at one end of the scale literally a jet stream of fluid and at the other a seemingly copious quantity of vaginal lubrication. Like semen does vary from a milky white to almost colourless but, which every way it is discharged, it comes from the vagina and often creates a slightly sticky film around the vulva. It does NOT come from the urethral area above the vaginal orifice!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#41 October 22nd, 2005 02:09 AM

SCSIgirl

gala wrote:

just so you know, my user name on the forum has been changed to my ism model name, which is gala.  you can call me either, or maybe even something else.  gracias - breanna

And we will all be lined up out front for the Gala Grand Opening!!  ;-}   I'll order the "Blue Plate Special", please,  with lottsa syrup!!!

#42 October 22nd, 2005 02:15 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

I am also very sceptical, about most, of the F.E. images and video which I have seen as I have experienced true F.E. on more than one occasion. There is a wide variation in the way in which it is manifest; at one end of the scale literally a jet stream of fluid and at the other a seemingly copious quantity of vaginal lubrication. Like semen does vary from a milky white to almost colourless but, which every way it is discharged, it comes from the vagina and often creates a slightly sticky film around the vulva. It does NOT come from the urethral area above the vaginal orifice!

I agree.  Nikki Charm was a master of the clear water squirt and could actually do about a 3 or 4 foot shoot.  But the reality of it is: cum dribbles.  Actually, I have never let it get very far,  so I really don't know.

And then there's that INet vid running around of the girl who can shoot pee 20 or 30 feet!!  Better than any man I've seen.  Even the cameraman had to duck.

#43 October 22nd, 2005 12:15 PM

mikhaill

SCSIgirl wrote:

And we will all be lined up out front for the Gala Grand Opening!!  ;-}   I'll order the "Blue Plate Special", please,  with lottsa syrup!!!

*joins the queue*

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#44 October 23rd, 2005 03:15 AM

vadek28

Belgareth wrote:

Like semen does vary from a milky white to almost colourless but, which every way it is discharged, it comes from the vagina and often creates a slightly sticky film around the vulva. It does NOT come from the urethral area above the vaginal orifice!

I'd like to disagree. I've only experienced this once (long ago when I had a sex life), but my female partner actually shot a liquid out when she came. It left me with very damp pubes. I was amazed and flattered! smile

#45 October 25th, 2005 08:03 AM

No1Steelerfan

Very interesting thread. May I interject some musings and a bit if orgasm trivia.

With me, the big O is always stronger, deeper and longer when induced by my partner as opposed to self-induction. Sadly, lately i have experienced more of the latter than the former.

An average orgasm lasts 8 - 10 seconds and consists of 10 - 14 'contractions' in both the male and female. The same muscles are responsible for both the male and female contractions.

It is possible for a male to have an orgasm without ejaculating. Likewise it is also possible for a male to ejaculate without having an orgasm.

The drug Chlomipramine, originally intended to treat depression, was never brought to the market when it was first made in the early 1990's because in clinical studies it was found to induce orgasm in female participants by simply yawning. It was reformulated slightly, renamed, and is now used for female sexual dysfunction.

Some women are capable of attaining orgasm without any physical contact whatsoever. Both 'touched' and 'untouched' orgasms are physiologically equal to each other. Most times these 'untouched' orgasms are frought from a combination of fatigue and a heightened sexual excitement.

And one more...

In 1998, a restaurateur named Jean-Louis Galland served beef piccata in Viagra sauce infused with fig vinegar and herbs to consenting adult diners in his Paris, France bistro. The french government banned him from serving it shortly after it's introduction siting Galland was not a physician, nor a pharmacist.

Board footer