#1 October 15th, 2005 05:57 PM

liandra_dahl

Orgasms

I've been chatting about this subject a hell of a lot recently, it seems, but only with girls, and I know a lot of girls experience quite a wide variety of orgasms, apart from there being the vaginal and clitoral orgasm differentiation, there are differing levels of intensity and type of orgasm within those catagories too. Like long bubbling orgasms, short quick yet massive explosions, and stuff like that. What I am curious to know is does it change for men or does the actual climax always feel the same? and if it does change what are the differences? What's best? if that's possible to answer, and how do you get to your best orgasm? Do you think there is anything in the male experience of climax that compares with the multiple orgasm...actually are there any men that can experience multiples? mmmm...multiple orgasms...what a beautiful world this is.

#2 October 15th, 2005 08:14 PM

capiango

Re: Orgasms

liandra_dahl wrote:

I've been chatting about this subject a hell of a lot recently, it seems, but only with girls, and I know a lot of girls experience quite a wide variety of orgasms, apart from there being the vaginal and clitoral orgasm differentiation, there are differing levels of intensity and type of orgasm within those catagories too. Like long bubbling orgasms, short quick yet massive explosions, and stuff like that. What I am curious to know is does it change for men or does the actual climax always feel the same? and if it does change what are the differences? What's best? if that's possible to answer, and how do you get to your best orgasm? Do you think there is anything in the male experience of climax that compares with the multiple orgasm...actually are there any men that can experience multiples? mmmm...multiple orgasms...what a beautiful world this is.

Well Im not one of the more well known posters but I'll give this a shot wink I would say that it definately changes for men in entensity depending on the mood, who you're with, how long its been since you've had an orgasm and how 'tantric' or how long youve prolonged before you finally orgasm. I would say it also varies a bit between solo and with a partner. Sometimes being able to control it for yourself you may find yourself to be able to really 'tweak' your orgasm if that makes sense, kinda synchronize it if you will. Now that doesnt mean it cant happen with a partner and adversely not being able to control it so well can be that added something to maximize intensity. As far as multiples they are possible in men but extremely rare but something that again through 'tantric' techniques are supposedly acheivable. Id have to say this has happened to me maybe a couple of times but for me it was more out of sheer emotion and intensity that it occured and not some 'method'. Ive talked with guys and girls about this but as far as men opinions vary. Some guys will say that climaxing inside a woman is the best and others Ive heard say they prefer to pull out. Personally for me it doesnt matter too much, it just depends on the situation. I also just dont believe that the male orgasm can compare to the female as far as the high end of the spectrum, sure everyone has different 'thresholds' I would say but women just own it. Hope that covered most of the areas of the question smile

#3 October 15th, 2005 10:09 PM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Oh well, I suppose it was inevitable that I was going to answer a question like and I feel obliged to, because of Li's obvious facination with the subject.

My first ever ejaculation, which was during sexual intercourse ( I didn't experience "wet dreams"), was very intense, to the point where I felt extremely light-headed, my sight blurred and, for a approx 30 seconds, everything was a wonderful pale lilac haze. For a while afterward I felt quite emotional, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. It was an experience which has been repeated many times since. It doesn't happen every time but I can guarantee that I will happen, if I am with someone I care deeply about, we are both relaxed and sexual intercourse is a culmination of conversation, kissing, touching and even laughing. In other words it isn't an intentional act but a natural progression.

I have never been able to manage the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am approach to sex and a "quickie" by my reckoning usually take 30-40 minutes. I like to take my time and please my partner. If it happens that my partner is rather faster off the mark than I am, that's fine as none have ever objected to reaching a few orgasms to my one!

My orgasm starts in my toes and travels up my legs, along my spine, to the back of my neck. Then my head starts to feel very light and I can almost feel the "let go now" signals travelling back down my spine. If I reduce the stimulation at this point, I feel as though I have ejaculated, although I haven't. I can do this three or four times before the "it's going to happen this time -whether you like it or not" signal heads down my spine and tries to blow my entire nervous system out through one tiny hole. When this happens, unlike most guys, I almost stop moving, the pleasure is so intense.

How can I compare that to mechanics of masturbation - well - I can't. I rarely perform DIY in isolation because I find it much more enjoyable when I have someone enjoying herself by my side and we will sometimes "finish each other off" this way.  In fact, I only masturbate on my own when the discomfort in my scrotum and prostate create the need. It is purely mechanical and the sensation is simply of release of pressure, nothing more.

I will now apologise for my dissertation on the subject and turn very pink with embarassment.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 October 15th, 2005 11:36 PM

liandra_dahl

paraphimosis wrote:

The intensity and pleasure is fantastic though violent and I can't stop involuntary thrusting until every ounce of pleasure is squeezed out of it. I think if I had multiples of those, I'd be dead. The more orgasms you have in quick succession the the thinner and more depleted is your sperm/fluid and the lamer the orgasm anyway

The most orgasms I have had in one session of sex is seven, that I could distinctly tell apart by a time gap, and I pretty much nearly died, but if I had I would have died the happiest woman in the world. They didn't deplete in intensity though, they got stronger. For the week following every muscle in my body was aching and sore.

paraphimosis wrote:

...For me I think theres one type of orgasm,(explosive) that varies in intensity

OK, that is what I thought it would be for the most part. I suppose there is no way of knowing if the intensity of a male climax is generally stronger than a females. Has anyone heard the greek myth about this stuff, I think it goes that Hera and Zeus are arguing about who gets the most from sex the male or the female, so they ask Tereisius the hermaphrodite, and he says that it is with out a doubt women, so Hera strikes him blind and makes him a man for giving her away. 

capiango wrote:

I also just dont believe that the male orgasm can compare to the female as far as the high end of the spectrum

I would be inclined to agree, but I think there are more women than men who are unable to orgasm at all.

belgareth wrote:

Oh well, I suppose it was inevitable that I was going to answer a question like and I feel obliged to, because of Li's obvious facination with the subject.

Yes I do hold you to a certain degree of obligation, and I am certainly glad you did post because that was scintillating reading. Got me quite excited actually! [blush]

#5 October 16th, 2005 12:25 AM

voyeur2

liandra_dahl wrote:

Orgasm is such a subjective experience it is almost impossiblle to 'rate' on any scale.

I am rarely able to have multiple orgasms, but I have had a few.

From DIY I can get two 'classes' of orgasm.  One is a simle ejaculation - easy to get to - and by far more common.

But if the mood is right, and the circumstances conducive, I can build to a much more powerful complete body orgasm.  It really travels the length of the nervous system, curls the toes - the whole bit.  Even aftershocks.

I have always suspected that the whole body big time one was rare among males.  Maybe it is only rare to me?

An other thing - age.  I was more able to do multiples and so forth when under 20 than over 50,  Haver you seen an increase in appetite and orgasmic control as you approach 30?

(sorry to mention the age thing ina youth culture ;-)   )

The bigger thrill to any of these is satisfying my partner - to do both at the same time is heaven.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#6 October 16th, 2005 01:09 AM

liandra_dahl

voyeur2 wrote:

An other thing - age.  I was more able to do multiples and so forth when under 20 than over 50,  Haver you seen an increase in appetite and orgasmic control as you approach 30?

Yep I certainly have seen an increase in apetite, but maybe that's because sex is better these days because I know how to get what I want. um I don't have much control over my orgasms, I know it just keeps getting easier to have them and to have several during sex.

#7 October 16th, 2005 06:07 AM

jdudley76

liandra_dahl wrote:

I would be inclined to agree, but I think there are more women than men who are unable to orgasm at all.

I had always heard that nearly any woman was capable of orgasm, and that nearly all cases of a woman having difficulty reaching an orgasm during sex was due to unfamiliarity with her own body and how to properly stimulate herself (through clitoral stimulation, as many woman cannot orgasm from strictly vaginal stimulation.) Are there any woman here that can dispute this? I would be interested to know if I've been incorrectly informed.

liandra_dahl wrote:

Yep I certainly have seen an increase in apetite, but maybe that's because sex is better these days because I know how to get what I want. um I don't have much control over my orgasms, I know it just keeps getting easier to have them and to have several during sex.

Men hit their sexual peak around age 20, whereas women hit theirs around age 40.

As for my own experience with orgasm, I identified a lot with what Belagrath said, with the exception that I grew up masturbating a lot. I was lucky in that I grew up in a household where it was made clear that there was nothing wrong with masturbation, rather than feeling shame about it, as is so common in American culture.

As for multiple orgasms, sometimes I can, and sometimes not, but it's not uncommon. They definately decrease in intensity after the second one though.

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#8 October 16th, 2005 06:20 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Yes I do hold you to a certain degree of obligation, and I am certainly glad you did post because that was scintillating reading. Got me quite excited actually! [blush]

Wooooh, I never thought I would manage to get sparks flying from you Li but thank you for the compliment. If a description my orgasms has that effect on you and I know what effect you have on me, I don't think we should ever meet up for coffee, the ensuing coruscation could be hard to explain  ;-)

#9 October 16th, 2005 06:44 AM

Belgareth

jdudley76 wrote:

I had always heard that nearly any woman was capable of orgasm, and that nearly all cases of a woman having difficulty reaching an orgasm during sex was due to unfamiliarity with her own body and how to properly stimulate herself (through clitoral stimulation, as many woman cannot orgasm from strictly vaginal stimulation.) Are there any woman here that can dispute this? I would be interested to know if I've been incorrectly informed.

A recent study has been carried out on this precise subject. It was instigated because many women contradicted the clitoral orgasm theory. Unfortunately the results of the study have not yet been made public but I can tell you that around 10,000 women between the ages of 16 and 55 were asked which method(s) culminated in a natural orgasm i.e. not assisted by sex aids. The  results, in very rounded figures, showed that 30% could only reach orgasm through low penetration ( no contact with the clitoris), 25% reached orgasm by both low penetration and high penetration (contact with the clitoris) and 50% needed clitoral stimulation. There was a 1% anomaly who claimed that they only orgasm through anal penetration but we can ignore them because it mucks up my number rounding :-)

#10 October 16th, 2005 07:44 AM

voyeur2

Belgareth wrote:

A recent study has been carried out on this precise subject. It was instigated because many women contradicted the clitoral orgasm theory. Unfortunately the results of the study have not yet been made public but I can tell you that around 10,000 women between the ages of 16 and 55 were asked which method(s) culminated in a natural orgasm i.e. not assisted by sex aids. The  results, in very rounded figures, showed that 30% could only reach orgasm through low penetration ( no contact with the clitoris), 25% reached orgasm by both low penetration and high penetration (contact with the clitoris) and 50% needed clitoral stimulation. There was a 1% anomaly who claimed that they only orgasm through anal penetration but we can ignore them because it mucks up my number rounding :-)

I think they are ignoring other components of the orgasm stimulation. 

The mental one, the sense of doing something 'sexy' 'forbidden' 'risky' 'slutty' and so forth must have an impact on orgasmic capacity.  It does for this male.

Also the relative suitability - or risk factor - of the venue . . .

#11 October 16th, 2005 03:38 PM

Belgareth

voyeur2 wrote:

I think they are ignoring other components of the orgasm stimulation. 

The mental one, the sense of doing something 'sexy' 'forbidden' 'risky' 'slutty' and so forth must have an impact on orgasmic capacity.  It does for this male.

Also the relative suitability - or risk factor - of the venue . . .

Those factors were intentionally being ignored. It was based upon the body mechanics of the process alone. The mental processes are a very difficult to analyses statistically. How on earth would you categorise all of the potentially different thoughts which can induce orgasm without any physical stimulation. I think we have to accept that the cerebral cortex is quite capable of inducing any number of apparently physical effects.

#12 October 16th, 2005 06:22 PM

Merricat

I've definately noticed the guys I've been with having different "types" of orgasms, especially the current boy I'm with (who has one of his orgasms up on beautifulagony, hooray! I'm so proud smile). I especially love it when I notice that a boy I'm with is having an especially intense orgasm (and that's easy to tell because I like them to finish in my mouth, so I can feel the variation both in the intensity of their "contractions" and of course the amount of fluid).

And damn, now I want to get it on and give a blowjob. Ah, sexual frustration.

#13 October 18th, 2005 10:37 AM

jdudley76

Merricat wrote:

I've definately noticed the guys I've been with having different "types" of orgasms, especially the current boy I'm with (who has one of his orgasms up on beautifulagony, hooray! I'm so proud smile). I especially love it when I notice that a boy I'm with is having an especially intense orgasm (and that's easy to tell because I like them to finish in my mouth, so I can feel the variation both in the intensity of their "contractions" and of course the amount of fluid).

And damn, now I want to get it on and give a blowjob. Ah, sexual frustration.

Wow! Now that got me hot. Steamy thread here!

By the way which beautifulagony?

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#14 October 18th, 2005 11:23 AM

Merricat

jdudley76 wrote:

By the way which beautifulagony?

The boy is agony number 0366(it's still on the front page right now, lower row). My agony is number 0262 (it's on page 7 right now, top row).

And I got to give a blowjob yesterday! Hooray! My wishes for an end to sexual frustration were met!

#15 October 18th, 2005 11:40 AM

jdudley76

I don't think I've ever seen a guy cum quite like that. I must say I'm a little jealous. That looked really intense. And what happened 40 seconds into it? He looked like he got really surprised by something.

***Edit***

Ok, now I just saw yours, and once again I find myself a little jealous of mr. 0366. ;o)

#16 October 18th, 2005 01:22 PM

Merricat

jdudley76 wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen a guy cum quite like that. I must say I'm a little jealous. That looked really intense. And what happened 40 seconds into it? He looked like he got really surprised by something.

***Edit***

Ok, now I just saw yours, and once again I find myself a little jealous of mr. 0366. ;o)

Heh, he is a lucky boy, for many reasons. He does tend to have really intense orgasms, which I think is really, REALLY hot.

In the middle his roommate walked into the house! I told him to keep going though. smile

#17 October 18th, 2005 07:52 PM

liandra_dahl

Merricat wrote:

And I got to give a blowjob yesterday! Hooray! My wishes for an end to sexual frustration were met!

I am curious, was giving a blowjob all you needed to relieve sexual tension, or was the process reciprocated, or was the blow job just part of a massive shaggin' session? Giving head is pretty sexy and watching someone have an intense orgasm because of what you're doing for them is pretty damn hot, but alone I don't think it would be enough to satisfy sexual frustration. So...did you cum? oh and do you ever like to finish in their mouth (if you're a gusher that is)?

#18 October 18th, 2005 09:54 PM

mikhaill

liandra_dahl wrote:

I am curious, was giving a blowjob all you needed to relieve sexual tension, or was the process reciprocated, or was the blow job just part of a massive shaggin' session? Giving head is pretty sexy and watching someone have an intense orgasm because of what you're doing for them is pretty damn hot, but alone I don't think it would be enough to satisfy sexual frustration. So...did you cum? oh and do you ever like to finish in their mouth (if you're a gusher that is)?

I once read a girl on another site talk about how she had an orgasm from giving head ... wink

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#19 October 18th, 2005 11:06 PM

Merricat

liandra_dahl wrote:

Heehee, I think Mikhaill here knows my secret. I am very very lucky and can actually come from giving head sometimes. It had been so long since I had gotten to give a good long blowjob I did come that time!

And I don't gush myself, but that's alright!

#20 October 19th, 2005 12:02 AM

mikhaill

Merricat wrote:

Heehee, I think Mikhaill here knows my secret.

OMFG that was you?

*feigns surprised look of innocence* tongue

Witty one-liner encapsulating powerful insight.

#21 October 19th, 2005 02:12 AM

Merricat

mikhaill wrote:

OMFG that was you?

*feigns surprised look of innocence* tongue

smile

#22 October 19th, 2005 10:37 AM

nihilonx

My best orgasm is usually from oral sex -- its actually the only way that I can cum outside of manual stimulation (i.e. a handjob).  I can have regular intercourse for as long as I want to without coming; I've been like that every since I can remember.

The climax feels different depending upon how intense the oral is and how long the buildup is before I come.  Dirty talk doesn't hurt either.  The best orgasms I have are when the woman swallows.  Luckily I have a girlfriend right now who does just that but I always make sure that she comes at least two times before I finally come myself.

Sometimes a handjob can be equally orgasmic, but the "sucking" sensation during the peak of the orgasm just can't be beat.

#23 October 19th, 2005 11:43 AM

gala

several things. 

1.  i would argue with the generalization that men have more intense orgasms than women.  since i have been able to have them with partners, i have had longer, more numerous, and more varied types of orgasms than my male partners a majority of the time.  not always, but often.  i really think it's going to be different from person to person.  i also have a hard time figuring out how to measure these things.  i can't express an orgasm in words, and i can't experience my partner's orgasm directly, so how do i reach a conclusion about something that isn't easily communicated afterwards?  i know i'm getting a bit out there with that, but i just don't know how possible it is, for me at least, to answer that.  i think different things go into the experience of orgasm for people of different genders, so we're not all using the same language to discuss it.  is anyone buying my argument here? 

2.  i think what jdudley76 mentioned about many women never having achieved orgasm is an important detail here: the female orgasm has so much mystery around it, and some people still don't take it seriously.  it's missing from the sexual dialogue (though it's certainly gained significant visibility in the past 40 years or so) so much so that many women spend most or all of their lives never having experienced it for themselves.  on top of that is the shaming of female sexuality that is part of socialization in much of society, violence, abuse, etc.  so in some ways female orgasm gets less play and is perhaps still being described in new ways.  i am not saying that all women should feel sexually oppressed by these things, but i do think they come into play quite a bit. 

3.  i appreciate voyeur2's "mentioning the age thing in a youth culture."  i think it's important to have diversity of age when you talk about these things - it lets you know where you stand on the spectrum of sexual privilege in history.  and breaks our little youth bubble.

4.  to be less un-sexy: i would like to hear any details of anyone who has maybe taken female ejaculate orally - i have always thought it would be hot to squirt in a partner's mouth, but not sure it would go over well....

5.  i have talked to a few women who have at least little orgasms from giving oral, and have done it myself.  there is something about having a really hard cock in my mouth that has me humping my partner's leg like a dog...and making a mess all over it as well.  it is really nice to appreciate the opportunity to suck someone off.  never thought i'd see the day.

#24 October 19th, 2005 03:50 PM

voyeur2

breanna wrote:

5.  i have talked to a few women who have at least little orgasms from giving oral, and have done it myself.  there is something about having a really hard cock in my mouth that has me humping my partner's leg like a dog...and making a mess all over it as well.  it is really nice to appreciate the opportunity to suck someone off.  never thought i'd see the day.

Well well, Breanna, you go to the top of my list today.  I concur with your analysis; saying the same word for both Male and Female climatic experiences implies the same type of sensations.  Nobody can know if the sensations are the same.

It does not really matter. 

Personally, I think the hottest thing in my orgasms would be to have a woman have one while giving me oral.  I have found in my personal lifetime survey that a majprity of woman dislike doing it.

Is that real?  Is it Memorex?  Are attitudes different now?  Anyone care to comment on this?  Does it need a new thread?

Does anyone want to read my story on and around this theme that exists on Literotica.com?

if you promise to vote and / or comment I will provide the URL.

#25 October 20th, 2005 03:09 AM

max

breanna wrote:

several things. 

4.  to be less un-sexy: i would like to hear any details of anyone who has maybe taken female ejaculate orally - i have always thought it would be hot to squirt in a partner's mouth, but not sure it would go over well....

...which implies that you do!<br>
My current partner (of more than 20 years now) doesn't, but one or two previous ones did, and I can assure you it went over very well indeed (in more ways than one, as well). At the time, I had recently read work by John Perry and Bev Whipple (of Rutgers University in the USA) on G-spots, and was fascinated and overjoyed to find the theory made fact. Incidentally, one of my "squirters" squirted pee, and I was not keen on the taste. The second, the more recent one, emitted a slightly milky fluid in a flow rather than a gush, still from her urethra, and it tasted not unlike semen does.

breanna wrote:

If I were unattached now, I'd say you could hump my leg like a dog anytime you cared to, as long as you're still in London. As it is, I shall just have to imagine it – but that's another delight. Thank you!<br>
Max

Board footer