#26 October 11th, 2005 11:06 AM

tana

Re: Plump Pubes

liandra_dahl wrote:

I've got a profile of a very old guy with this massively floppy bottom lip, which I thought was cute. A guy in a vest (that would be a singlet in australian speak) who was twiddling his fingers in his under arm hair. A girl who was walking along and her long scarf had caught between her legs and was sticking out the back wagging like a tail as she walked up the isle.
Someone asleep and dribbling on the train, and wierdly enough a person in a huge bunny suit on the train as well. I don't know what he was doing but he looked so funny sitting amongst all the commuters.

Phones are great for taking those shots in secret, whenever I try with my camera I always manage to meet the persons eye just at the critical moment which is really embaressing for both parties!

#27 October 11th, 2005 04:11 PM

Belgareth

tana wrote:

Phones are great for taking those shots in secret, whenever I try with my camera I always manage to meet the persons eye just at the critical moment which is really embaressing for both parties!

I'm a quality freak, when it comes to photography and phones just don't do it for me. Unfortunatley, trying to be discrete with a digital SLR is not easy, so I end up taking five or six shots of the whole area to put the subject off the scent, before I try to capture the picture I'm really looking for.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#28 October 11th, 2005 07:29 PM

voyeur2

Belgareth wrote:

I'm a quality freak, when it comes to photography and phones just don't do it for me. Unfortunatley, trying to be discrete with a digital SLR is not easy, so I end up taking five or six shots of the whole area to put the subject off the scent, before I try to capture the picture I'm really looking for.

I have a Nikon Coolpix 2500.  Its lens swivels 45 degrees up or down, so I can seem to be looking in a different direction while taking candid.  I like to try getting people in their natural rather than their posed manner.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#29 October 12th, 2005 03:00 AM

SCSIgirl

paraphimosis wrote:

I saw a guy I wished I'd photographed, in town, he was fat, had very old fashioned clothes and he'd tucked his shirt into his large off white underpants which were pulled up about 8 inches above his belt.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my elderly neighbor last year.  He was upset because the well pump which services our houses had appearantly gone out again.  He had forgotten to pull up his fly.  Do you know how hard it is to have a serious conversation with someone when they have 4 in of shirt tail hanging out their fly?

Another Photo op lost.  But I don't think I could have gotten that shot anyway.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#30 October 12th, 2005 01:14 PM

tana

Belgareth wrote:

I've just got an 8megapixel camera so I shall be trying your technique Belgaeth!

#31 October 13th, 2005 02:29 AM

Belgareth

tana wrote:

I've just got an 8megapixel camera so I shall be trying your technique Belgaeth!

That's great! If I spot someone with gorgeous hair, a beautiful body, amazing big brown eyes and the most wonderful smile waving her shooting equipment around, i will either wave at you, run away or whip my equipment out and shoot you ;-)

Well, I can live in hope but me thinks it is very unlikely, given that I am stuck on a little island between the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea :-(

#32 October 13th, 2005 11:34 AM

tana

Belgareth wrote:

I was reading in the paper this morning about Martin Parr who seems to be the king of getting these type of photos at such good quality that he can blow them up huge! I shall visit his exhibition next week and try to disciver his technique and will let you know anything good I discover.

#33 October 14th, 2005 12:47 AM

liandra_dahl

SCSIgirl wrote:

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my elderly neighbor last year.  He was upset because the well pump which services our houses had appearantly gone out again.  He had forgotten to pull up his fly.  Do you know how hard it is to have a serious conversation with someone when they have 4 in of shirt tail hanging out their fly?

Another Photo op lost.  But I don't think I could have gotten that shot anyway.

Actually I have a funny story. I was doing an "interview" of sorts with a very sexy girl recently and after it was all over and we were outside she told me my fly was undone and probably had been all day...very embarrasing...

#34 October 17th, 2005 10:23 AM

AngularMomentum

Belgareth wrote:

Well, I can live in hope but me thinks it is very unlikely, given that I am stuck on a little island between the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea :-(

I'd have thought that the north of Britain would be a major hot spot for gorgeous women... all those genes for fair skin, freckles, blue-grey eyes and delicate features...

#35 October 17th, 2005 04:13 PM

Belgareth

AngularMomentum wrote:

I'd have thought that the north of Britain would be a major hot spot for gorgeous women... all those genes for fair skin, freckles, blue-grey eyes and delicate features...

Sadly, that isn't the part of Northern Brittain in which I live. It would appear that that part of Northern Brittain is called Scandinavia ;-)

Board footer