#1 September 30th, 2005 07:07 PM

voyeur2

Plump Pubes

After reading the short 'n curlies Zille bit, I began to wonder.
I am partial to a high pubic mound, and often check out the crotch area on women.  I wondered if the women who have them wear tight jeans and shorts to show them off as much as they 'showcase' their breasts when dressing for effect.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#2 October 1st, 2005 12:28 AM

wantingscott

Re: Plump Pubes

Voyeur,

yes. i know what you're talking about. when i was 14, i dated this girl, she was 13 (in 8th grade) and the first time i saw her in a bikini i noticed that "phenomenon". my friend Donald, a few years older, told me that was a sign of a "real tight pussy".

anyway, she was a friend of Erica, this older girl who drove us around. Erica and Donald made out in the front seat, then went for a walk, to leave us alone in the back seat. i can't remember this girl's name, and all we did was a bit of the chinese puzzle, but she was deeeeeep, and very tight.

funny to think of the ages now... damn i can't remember her name, but she had blonde curly hair, goth and the first girl i knew with black nail polish & lipstick (21 years ago...)

Scott

#3 October 6th, 2005 01:39 AM

wantingscott

I worked with a girl at my last job with a nice plumpy dimple in her chin. THAT is sexy- i could look her right in the face while we talked, but that dimple made me wonder what else was going on...

#4 October 6th, 2005 08:39 PM

voyeur2

anna4amy wrote:

Do you ever get noticed checking out the crotch area in women !!?
I think you must've perfected a subtle technique. .

Nah, I just look.  To be polite about it I try to look when they aren't looking at me.  From time to time I get a sort of smile back. 

Usually the more revealing the attire the more I find women are polarized between genuinely appreciating being oogled, and expressing outrage that a man would look at them.

Any women care to comment on that?

#5 October 6th, 2005 11:06 PM

liandra_dahl

voyeur2 wrote:

Nah, I just look.  To be polite about it I try to look when they aren't looking at me.  From time to time I get a sort of smile back. 

Usually the more revealing the attire the more I find women are polarized between genuinely appreciating being oogled, and expressing outrage that a man would look at them.

Any women care to comment on that?

Most of the time I like being looked at, but some men have a way of looking that seems threatening and unpleasant. It's hard to explain really. I think there is an etiquette of looking and it's a tight rope and changes depending on the woman. It can be funny and flattering seeing a guy trying to sneak looks at you, it can be a pleasant ego boost when a man 'oogles' you openly, but if it's held too long, and only increases as your discomfort with it becomes apparent it crosses over to something else entirely. I like looking at women, and I've been caught on the tram looking once too often at the same girl, causing her to raise a querying eyebrow or sometimes a puzzled discomfort, or sometimes a great big grin and a wink. In the case of the first two I often wonder what they think I am up to.

#6 October 7th, 2005 12:24 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Most of the time I like being looked at, but some men have a way of looking that seems threatening and unpleasant. It's hard to explain really. I think there is an etiquette of looking and it's a tight rope and changes depending on the woman. It can be funny and flattering seeing a guy trying to sneak looks at you, it can be a pleasant ego boost when a man 'oogles' you openly, but if it's held too long, and only increases as your discomfort with it becomes apparent it crosses over to something else entirely. I like looking at women, and I've been caught on the tram looking once too often at the same girl, causing her to raise a querying eyebrow or sometimes a puzzled discomfort, or sometimes a great big grin and a wink. In the case of the first two I often wonder what they think I am up to.

I know that it's a very fine line between making someone feeling appreciative of ones interest and them feeling uncomfortable. I found a very effective way of resolving the problem (well it works for me anyway) and that is to directly address the person and actually compliment them on their appearance. If it is done politely and without any insinuation that you might want to get into their knickers, given half a chance, it is quite effective. I have been suprised at the number of times I have passed compliments this way and ended up in a coffee bar with the person concerned, at their suggestion, not mine.

There has only been one instance where the lady I'd addressed was totally confused by it all, so I apologised and said I was only trying to compliment her and walked away. She called me back and said "Did you really mean that?". I answered in the affirmitive and she apologised and said "Thank you, no-one has ever be so nice to me before. You've made my day".

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#7 October 7th, 2005 12:30 AM

wantingscott

knowing that girls feel threatened, but also knowing that it's my nature, and NEED to strike up conversations when appropriate, i do this: i don't look until I feel a "vibe." then i look briefly, once. and not again. many times, if the opportunity arises, the girl approaches me about something light or trivial and we can talk for a few minutes, neither feeling threatened or "on the make" (which i am not). if i was on the make, well then it would be a good opening, i guess.

my game has always been to intentionally ignore with vigor girls i find attractive. since most attractive girls get an overwhelming amount of unwanted attention, i turn out to be the "lunch buddy" at work, for example...  which is always nice.

Scott

#8 October 7th, 2005 04:21 AM

voyeur2

liandra_dahl wrote:

I figger the grin and wink sez it all, the eyebrow might be the same but more subtle.  I find a pleasant compliment is usually well recieved.  Especially since that is all I am saying, no hint of wanting more.

WS has it right, and if it stays non sexual, it can be a pleasant relationship / interlude.  I get fewer invites to a coffee than WS probably because I am older, shorter, and less of a 'hunk'.

Its all about the relentless pursuit of beauty, and happiness.

I would definitely oogle Liandra - and a few others too, Zille, but politely and with sincerity.

#9 October 7th, 2005 10:36 AM

tana

Belgareth wrote:

I know that it's a very fine line between making someone feeling appreciative of ones interest and them feeling uncomfortable. I found a very effective way of resolving the problem (well it works for me anyway) and that is to directly address the person and actually compliment them

It's a great feeling to have had a moments sparkle with a complete stranger when you catch eachother's eyes - I prefer it when these sparkles just remain fleeting and you can both go about the rest of your day with a spring in your step!

#10 October 7th, 2005 01:21 PM

ilana

liandra_dahl wrote:

I've been caught on the tram looking once too often at the same girl, causing her to raise a querying eyebrow or sometimes a puzzled discomfort, or sometimes a great big grin and a wink. In the case of the first two I often wonder what they think I am up to.

Finally, someone else who stares at people on public transport!  For some reason, whenever I'm on any form of public transport I stare at people, sometimes to the point of making them feel uncomfortable.  It's not anything intentional, often they'll be quite unawares that I'm even observing them, but it's so much more interesting to watch people than to read the MX.  I don't however do it out of any attraction to that person - I just find them to be interesting to me.  And yeah, sometimes people do get uncomfortable if they catch you doing it, but it has sparked up many a conversation and occasionaly even a flirtation which always makes the trip more enjoyable.

#11 October 7th, 2005 08:40 PM

liandra_dahl

ilana wrote:

Finally, someone else who stares at people on public transport!  For some reason, whenever I'm on any form of public transport I stare at people, sometimes to the point of making them feel uncomfortable.  It's not anything intentional, often they'll be quite unawares that I'm even observing them, but it's so much more interesting to watch people than to read the MX.  I don't however do it out of any attraction to that person - I just find them to be interesting to me.  And yeah, sometimes people do get uncomfortable if they catch you doing it, but it has sparked up many a conversation and occasionaly even a flirtation which always makes the trip more enjoyable.

people watching is a great pass time, because people do really funny things when they don't think anyone is watching. I also like to eavesdrop on strangers conversations. If there is someone I think is hot then I'm more likely to observe them, but the other day on the tram I noticed the guy infront of me, who was so not my type, had really beautiful eyes. So I started checking out all the other pairs of eyes on the tram. I came to the conclusion eyes are beautiful things. I should be an optician. I've got some pictures on my mobile phone of random people I've seen on the tram. Is that illegal?

#12 October 7th, 2005 11:47 PM

wantingscott

no. like they say, it's only illegal if the perp is an ugly guy.

i caught a girl taking my pic on cameraphone once. sitting across on the subway. she was so obvious about it. seemed like a midwest tourist there on a class trip with her buddies taking pics. they were all giggling. then there was the guy on the subway who was snapping away at Christine's cleavage (she's a little short, and kinda subceptible (sp?) to this.) she told him to "grow up".

#13 October 8th, 2005 02:10 AM

SCSIgirl

wantingscott wrote:

i caught a girl taking my pic on cameraphone once. sitting across on the subway. she was so obvious about it. seemed like a midwest tourist there on a class trip with her buddies taking pics. they were all giggling. then there was the guy on the subway who was snapping away at Christine's cleavage (she's a little short, and kinda subceptible (sp?) to this.) she told him to "grow up".

Be reasonable.....  Sicilian cleavage is impossible to ignore:  if it's a guy pointing a lupa at you or a gal pointing a pair of .38s,  you WILL pay attention.  ;-}

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#14 October 8th, 2005 03:01 AM

wantingscott

i know i know. she's cool with it, but it get's a little old when you're 5'0" and have a set of (natural)  34DD's...   people assume things about her that are unfair, if you know what i mean...

#15 October 8th, 2005 03:06 AM

wantingscott

for instance:

she goes from playing "Dorothy" in the sixth grade production of "Wizard of Oz" to playing "Countess Von Yes" or something like that in "Once Upon A Mattress" in 10th Grade.  typecast. yeah, typecast. she feels typecast.

#16 October 8th, 2005 04:00 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

i know i know. she's cool with it, but it get's a little old when you're 5'0" and have a set of (natural)  34DD's...   people assume things about her that are unfair, if you know what i mean...

I know exactly what you mean. A girl friend (note the space!) of mine gets a little fed up of it too. She doesn't mind the odd glances or appreciative looks but she has developed a hatred of blatant staring at her boobs. She IS well endowed in that area but they just happened to have grown that way. Unfortunately, as I have told her many times, at 5'1" and 98lb, her 32F boobs are slightly noticable.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#17 October 8th, 2005 04:39 AM

wantingscott

oh my, Bel, how does she stand up?

my (former, unfortunately) friend Nic, a graphic designer, used to weigh 220lbs. she got on a fitness binge and became "hot". she's ASTOUNDED all the MANY ways the world treats her differently now...  she used to say, "so, all it takes it these big tits, a thin waist and a great ass??!!??  i'm no more talented now than i was before..."

she's gone back to employers who turned her down when she was 220, who hired her freelance on the spot now that she's 130. strangely, it makes her miserable about the world. or maby not so strange.

Scott

#18 October 8th, 2005 04:41 AM

wantingscott

oh, and i've told Mrs Wanting that "sharing is caring", but don't expect an ISM from her... she's firm on that ;>

#19 October 8th, 2005 01:23 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

oh, and i've told Mrs Wanting that "sharing is caring", but don't expect an ISM from her... she's firm on that ;>

Then you really must stop teasing us with these tantalizing descriptions of her.

#20 October 8th, 2005 01:28 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

Yeah that does seem a little unfair, why should I beable to get away with it. However I don't take photographs of people I'm hot for...that would be wierd...I take pictures of people doing wierd things when they think they are going unnoticed.

#21 October 8th, 2005 04:21 PM

SCSIgirl

wantingscott wrote:

Damn!!  And here you are teasing me with that "petite" thing too!!  Short women are just naturally sexy.  They don't even have to try and they drive me crazy.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#22 October 10th, 2005 03:52 PM

tana

liandra_dahl wrote:

Yeah that does seem a little unfair, why should I beable to get away with it. However I don't take photographs of people I'm hot for...that would be wierd...I take pictures of people doing wierd things when they think they are going unnoticed.

I'm intrigued by your collection, whats the oddest thing you've captured?

#23 October 10th, 2005 09:40 PM

liandra_dahl

tana wrote:

I'm intrigued by your collection, whats the oddest thing you've captured?

I've got a profile of a very old guy with this massively floppy bottom lip, which I thought was cute. A guy in a vest (that would be a singlet in australian speak) who was twiddling his fingers in his under arm hair. A girl who was walking along and her long scarf had caught between her legs and was sticking out the back wagging like a tail as she walked up the isle.
Someone asleep and dribbling on the train, and wierdly enough a person in a huge bunny suit on the train as well. I don't know what he was doing but he looked so funny sitting amongst all the commuters.

#24 October 10th, 2005 11:02 PM

SCSIgirl

liandra_dahl wrote:

I've got a profile of a very old guy with this massively floppy bottom lip, which I thought was cute. A guy in a vest (that would be a singlet in australian speak) who was twiddling his fingers in his under arm hair. A girl who was walking along and her long scarf had caught between her legs and was sticking out the back wagging like a tail as she walked up the isle.
Someone asleep and dribbling on the train, and wierdly enough a person in a huge bunny suit on the train as well. I don't know what he was doing but he looked so funny sitting amongst all the commuters.

Sounds wondefull.  I have missed some of the best shots ever because I did not have a camera with me at the time.  Last week I saw a slovenly guy sitting next to a sign and he was holding a grocery cart.  He didn't look homeless,  but maybe it was his first time off the couch in a week.  The a-frame sign next to him had a big red arrow pointing at him and said "Big RV Sale".

#25 October 11th, 2005 04:25 AM

blissed

liandra_dahl wrote:

How do you take pictures of interesting people in the street without them being offended? I thought of getting an 8 megapixle camera, shooting a larger scene with them in it and then cropping the shot. I saw a guy I wished I'd photographed, in town, he was fat, had very old fashioned clothes and he'd tucked his shirt into his large off white underpants which were pulled up about 8 inches above his belt.
If I had his picture now I'd be unsure of how to use it though. I'd try not to take the piss out of him, but to be affectionately humorous. but I think that's a very fine line to draw. If you get it wrong it can be like a kind of bullying. The fat guy on the front of the "You've come along way baby" album by Fatboy slim, sued and won after enduring a large amount of mental agony.
  By the way, I get accosted by people dressed as giant bunnies all the time. or Superman or a giant banana. Their  just handing out leaflets for insurance. Who says working in insurance is dull smile

Board footer