#1 May 3rd, 2005 04:54 AM

zille

Thank you, thank you!!!

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment for all your kind words!  Some of you wrote comments that really needed replies, so I’ve posted them below, as the comments section doesn’t seem the best place for it!

Thank you, Belgareth, for finding the shoot worth the wait!  I’ll do the next shoot without mirrors!

Catt – Thank you – and I am still feeling bashful about ‘ucking up your game … I will post all my replies to you in haiku forever, if you like!  [grins]

Catt’s have cute noses
And soft fur to pet, and always
Meou in haiku

Liandra_dahl – they were very good haiku, even if the format was lost!  I have looked at all your videos, and so I know you are not a moron at all, and have excellent syntax … and excellent other things as well!   Um, I have always wanted to visit Australia… (You don’t even know the restraint it took not to type, “go down under”!)

Theconia2 – Thank you for all the kind and detailed compliments.  I love the compliments on my body, certainly, but the compliments on my art are just as (if not even maybe a little more) welcome!

Wantingscott – I’m a writer – I have way too much to say!  But I am glad you enjoy reading it!

Zimbonies – I’m delighted to hear you can breathe again!  Keep it up!  big_smile

Boggy – Merci beaucoup!  Et je ferai plus!

Freezee – What wonderful compliments – they made me see my set with new eyes!

SCSIgirl – Thank you, thank you, and more thank yous!  Such compliments from “old photographers” mean a great deal to me!  Now if only some magazine editors come along…

Torstar – my feet are very active parts of my body – and they are always happy to be appreciated!  I shall try the infamous “pressing the shutter with a toe” in the next shoot!

Alexthekid – yes, the tattooist had fun!  Although he was a very shy guy, and since it was his first time tattooing that part of a gal’s anatomy, he was very cutely nervous about it!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 May 3rd, 2005 05:29 AM

MrPicMe

Re: Thank you, thank you!!!

Just one question, are your eye truly that green or are the color enhanced with contact lenses?

PS: Loved that little pink dress too.

#3 May 3rd, 2005 06:12 AM

Torstar

I think that may be a raven from the Pacific Northwest tattood on your arm, what does the jolly trickster have in his mouth? Thank you again for including your feet in your shoot as they enhance your erotic lade bare beauty.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#4 May 3rd, 2005 06:49 AM

zille

MrPicMe wrote:

Just one question, are your eye truly that green or are the color enhanced with contact lenses?

PS: Loved that little pink dress too.

Yes, I do wear contacts, but they are clear, so also yes, they are indeed that green.

Although they change -- some days they are bluer, some days they are grayer.

#5 May 3rd, 2005 07:11 AM

zille

Torstar wrote:

I think that may be a raven from the Pacific Northwest tattood on your arm, what does the jolly trickster have in his mouth? Thank you again for including your feet in your shoot as they enhance your erotic laid bare beauty.

You are welcome!

Raven is holding the sun, it's from "Raven Steals the Sun," a myth common to many of the tribes of the Pacific Northwest (and other Native Americans as well.)

According to a Haida story, in the beginning the world was in total darkness. 

The Raven, who had existed from the beginning of time, was tired of groping about and bumping into things in the dark. 

Eventually the Raven came upon the home of an old man who lived alone with his daughter. Through his slyness, the Raven learned that the old man had a great treasure. This was all the light in the universe, contained in a tiny box concealed within many boxes. 

At once the Raven vowed to steal the light. 

He thought and thought, and finally came up with a plan. He waited until the old man's daughter came to the river to gather water. Then the Raven changed himself into a single hemlock needle and dropped himself into the river, just as the girl was dipping her water-basket into the river. 

As she drank from the basket, she swallowed the needle. It slipped and slithered down into her warm belly, where the Raven transformed himself again, this time into a tiny human. After sleeping and growing there for a very long time, at last the Raven emerged into the world once more, this time as a human infant. 

Even though he had a rather strange appearance, the Raven's grandfather loved him. But the old man threatened dire punishment if he ever touched the precious treasure box. Nonetheless the Ravenchild begged and begged to be allowed to hold the light just for a moment. 

In time the old man yielded, and lifted from the box a warm and glowing sphere, which he threw to his grandson. 

As the light was moving toward him, the human child transformed into a gigantic black shadowy bird-form, wings spread ready for flight, and beak open in anticipation. As the beautiful ball of light reached him, the Raven captured it in his beak! 

Moving his powerful wings, he burst through the smokehole in the roof of the house, and escaped into the darkness with his stolen treasure. 

And that is how light came into the universe. 

(from:  this link )

#6 May 3rd, 2005 07:41 AM

wantingscott

zille wrote:

since it was his first time tattooing that part of a gal’s anatomy, he was very cutely nervous about it!

zille:
i must ask: what does the tattoo represent? i can't figure out the symbolism.
i never wanted to commit to a tattoo, i more like to take a Berol fineline marker and do something that lasts a day or two. today i have "fidelio" on my inner forearm, in a script i like. i draw alot. i think i wouldn't trust someone else to do the work...  last week, wednesday morning i did the "classic" flame in black from my inner palm of my left hand, up my inside wrist, across my forearm, around and over my shoulder and up the back of my neck. i loved it. no one else saw it- i wear a tshirt, collared long-sleve oxford, jeans and sneakers to work. washed it off the next day...

wscott

#7 May 3rd, 2005 08:41 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

zille:
i must ask: what does the tattoo represent? i can't figure out the symbolism.

wscott

Could it be "the number of the beast"?!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#8 May 3rd, 2005 10:22 AM

zille

zimbonies wrote:

Could it be "the number of the beast"?!

And the award goes to:  zimbonies!!!

Although, it is also a joke -- they are 3 pubic curls!  Since I shave, it amuses me to always have 3 perfect curls down there.

Putting the "number of the beast" there arises from many reasons, but one of the main ones is that in the history of the witch-trials that flared across Europe and "the colonies," (as they were back then) women were stripped, shaved, and searched for "the devil's mark, which could be even a mole or freckle!

I am not a witch (nor were those poor innocents who died by fire, noose, and "pressing") but it amuses me that if I were to ever be taken by the Inquisition, they would have no question in the matter!

And what are tattoos for, really, but to please and amuse the wearer thereof?

#9 May 3rd, 2005 10:26 AM

zille

wantingscott wrote:

i never wanted to commit to a tattoo, i more like to take a Berol fineline marker and do something that lasts a day or two. today i have "fidelio" on my inner forearm, in a script i like. i draw alot. i think i wouldn't trust someone else to do the work...  last week, wednesday morning i did the "classic" flame in black from my inner palm of my left hand, up my inside wrist, across my forearm, around and over my shoulder and up the back of my neck. i loved it. no one else saw it- i wear a tshirt, collared long-sleve oxford, jeans and sneakers to work. washed it off the next day...

That's really cool!  I think drawing on bodies is really sexy, esp. when talented artists make wearable art that is only transitory, ephemeral -- art that lasts only a short while before becoming something else.  As a photographer, I try so hard to "fix" images, make them permanent, but I am also quite interested in art that is not meant to be.

#10 May 3rd, 2005 10:38 AM

zimbonies

zille wrote:

And the award goes to:  zimbonies!!!

Although, it is also a joke -- they are 3 pubic curls!  Since I shave, it amuses me to always have 3 perfect curls down there.

Putting the "number of the beast" there arises from many reasons, but one of the main ones is that in the history of the witch-trials that flared across Europe and "the colonies," (as they were back then) women were stripped, shaved, and searched for "the devil's mark, which could be even a mole or freckle!

I am not a witch (nor were those poor innocents who died by fire, noose, and "pressing") but it amuses me that if I were to ever be taken by the Inquisition, they would have no question in the matter!

That's a much better use than the 666 I was thinking of!  Yours is an homage' (I hope I spelled that right!) to all the wonderful ladies that were executed long ago.  I was thinking Ozzy Ozbourne-esque 666, but then again you are much deeper mentally than that....not to say Ozzy isn't wonderful in his own way (I should probably digress now before I end up inserting a size 12 boot in my mouth!).

Anway, what's my prize?!  smile

Jim

#11 May 3rd, 2005 10:53 AM

wantingscott

thank you, thank you, you're far too kind...
can i get an Encore, do you want more?
cookin Raw with the Brklyn mob
so for one last time i need yall to roar...
who you know fresher than Hov, riddle me that
the rest a yall know where i'm lyrically at,
young H.O., rap's Greatful Dead
i'm all over the globe, here to break bread,
rest a yall know what i said?

can i gety an Encore!!!???!!!
(sorry, the name of this thread has had Jay-z going through my head all day. Just needed to purge. Plus, Encore/Reload, we all know we want one...)

#12 May 3rd, 2005 06:19 PM

Gimme_Danger

Zillie, you are breaking the bank! 37 comments this morning and rising [I had to go back for another look]. Any chance you can post a better pic of 'the raven' in this thread? I'd like a better look at it

#13 May 4th, 2005 05:34 AM

zille

Gimme_Danger wrote:

Zillie, you are breaking the bank! 37 comments this morning and rising [I had to go back for another look]. Any chance you can post a better pic of 'the raven' in this thread? I'd like a better look at it

I don't really have a good close up of it, but even better, here is a shot of me getting it done!

outtake12.jpg

#14 May 4th, 2005 05:36 AM

zille

wantingscott wrote:

can i gety an Encore!!!???!!!
(sorry, the name of this thread has had Jay-z going through my head all day. Just needed to purge. Plus, Encore/Reload, we all know we want one...)

Yes!  I was going to do a video/shoot of me of my shaving my "stuff", since shaving has been such a popular topic recently  big_smile  I'll probably do it Friday!

#15 May 4th, 2005 07:04 AM

Gimme_Danger

zille wrote:

Yes!  I was going to do a video/shoot of me of my shaving my "stuff", since shaving has been such a popular topic recently  big_smile  I'll probably do it Friday!

that floats my boat...and thanks for the tat pic too smile

#16 May 4th, 2005 04:42 PM

brodypaling

All i can say OH MY FUCKING GOD GIRL

You are soooooooooo hot!

You have taken my breath away...................

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#17 May 5th, 2005 05:04 AM

Torstar

"If a bear shit's in the woods and no one sees it"  oh shit no that's not right hang on

"If the Pope is Catholic and no.."  shit no  wait a minute

"If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it make a sound??!!"  yeah that's it

I think you are still here but I would love to see you Brodypailing.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#18 May 5th, 2005 06:39 AM

jayhammer

I am fairly new to ISM and was just wondering what the hit list is? I am guessing it is the list of top vote getters is that right I noticed that Zille has moved up to there quickly, can someone let me know what the hit list is thanks.

#19 May 5th, 2005 06:54 AM

wantingscott

what's up, jayhammer?
i think the hitlist just keeps track of member/guest views of portfolios and how many times the page has been visited. i notice some folios stay in the top ten after the month is over...

cheers,
wscott

#20 May 5th, 2005 06:58 AM

jayhammer

thanks for you response wantingscott so when you vote what does that effect?

#21 May 5th, 2005 09:56 AM

zimbonies

jayhammer wrote:

thanks for you response wantingscott so when you vote what does that effect?

Actually, what happens is when you vote, the contributor gets moved up accordingly on the hit list.  You are only allowed to vote once every 7 days.
If I'm not mistaken (and I'm sure someone else can clear this up for me as well) the contributor with the most hits gets asked back for a reload(?).  Of course, I wonder when the voting stops -- is it weekly?

Ohhhhh Heeeeeaaaadd???!  Can you help some brothers out?!

Thanks!
Jim

#22 May 5th, 2005 11:15 AM

Head

The Hit List compiles the votes.  30 days after an artist's folio goes up, her votes are still tallied in a database but she is taken off the Hit List (it's all automated).  We invite pretty much anyone who makes the list to do a reload.  And some who don't!

#23 May 5th, 2005 05:27 PM

capiango

Havent posted in a long time here in the forums and not much in the comments either but I certainly read them all! I've just been busy and there are so many people posting I've got lazy =p
I did plan on commenting on this folio though because of how all encompassing it was. The few shots that had the camera in it didnt phase me at all. Some folios you'll look and you know people are going to rave and this was one for sure! The icing on the cake though is when the artist post replies and comments back, its such an extra touch that I think makes it even better! I live in Cali so I'm going to be keeping my eyes open for Zillie! My vote is open tomorrow and its reserved. wink

#24 May 6th, 2005 05:01 AM

zille

Thanks, Capiango!  And welcome back to the forum!

#25 May 7th, 2005 06:56 AM

jayhammer

congratulations on your pic being picked for pic of the week. The pictures by the window were my favorites ,classy funiture and the beutiful California greenery outside, not to mention your sexy look, beuatiful long legs and your feet, all very erotic can't wait to see your next set I became a member of your site after viewing your set thanks again.

Board footer