#26 August 31st, 2021 07:35 PM

sliecs

Re: Technical Problems on this site

Not sure if this is the correct thread here, so my apologies if I messed up...
I noticed that the billing option using GMbill is gone, and one can only join via CCBill. What's the reason for that? I was very happy with GMbill and would like to have that option again.

#27 September 1st, 2021 10:16 AM

Miss_Katia

sliecs wrote:

Not sure if this is the correct thread here, so my apologies if I messed up...
I noticed that the billing option using GMbill is gone, and one can only join via CCBill. What's the reason for that? I was very happy with GMbill and would like to have that option again.

Hello Sliecs :-)

Due to complex new Eu compliance issues, GMbill are unable to offer billing in that region for the moment. We're unsure when it can be rectified.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#28 October 27th, 2021 12:20 AM

sliecs

Miss_Katia wrote:

Hello Sliecs :-)

Due to complex new Eu compliance issues, GMbill are unable to offer billing in that region for the moment. We're unsure when it can be rectified.

Sorry for my incredibly late reply, I somehow forgot... Thanks for answering my question! I had already suspected something like that, as it affects all Feck sites.

Thanks again for your quick support, and best wishes to you and all of staff!

Last edited by sliecs (October 27th, 2021 12:23 AM)

#29 November 19th, 2021 03:41 AM

ashmedi

Today I revisited the profile of Grace_D because she was mentioned in a Beautiful Agony forum post...
Grace_D on BA is #4203 and she has 2 Agonies and a Confession...
I noticed that Grace's ISM Profile does not have a BA Banner linking her BA submissions to her ISM Profile...
Just an FYI...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#30 November 19th, 2021 08:50 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

Today I revisited the profile of Grace_D because she was mentioned in a Beautiful Agony forum post...
Grace_D on BA is #4203 and she has 2 Agonies and a Confession...
I noticed that Grace's ISM Profile does not have a BA Banner linking her BA submissions to her ISM Profile...
Just an FYI...

Hey Ash, thanks for letting us know :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer